Glossybox December 2014 **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This months box is worth $90+. The box itself puts me in a holiday mood.
I'm more hopeful for this one than I was for November.  I like the spoilers so far.  Agree that the box is cute, though I'm wondering if I'll get it by Christmas or not?  Glossybox shipping has been OK for me the past few months.  Not great, but not as terrible as it has for some people.

I can't wait to see what else is in the box!  This month's box is free for me because of my glossydots and I used the Rue La La deal to get my friend a box for Christmas.

I haven't subbed to GB for months but I'm super curious to see what else is in this month's box.  The high advertised value might tempt me to resub.

I have had a positive experience with their customer service!  I have subscribed with annual subscriptions since the beginning.  Occasionally I have been sad to miss out on Alex and Ani bracelets, or whatever gift... but in general I have been thrilled as with the annual discount and 20% discount for Black Friday the boxes have been totally worth $15 to me.  

I have too much stuff, though.  So I cancelled.  It showed as cancelled for the past six months, but somehow in the past couple of weeks it got un-cancelled.  I wrote them an e-mail and they didn't charge me for another year even though it was past 12/1 when I wrote and it took them less than 24 hours to respond.  

Go Glossybox!

My annual sub just ran out. I love Glossybox but there was no deal like last year on Groupon so I decided to wait to sub. In the mean time I found BoxyCharm, and I haven't gotten my first box but the spoilers look awesome. I'm really impressed... 

Spoilers for December are amazing as well, so I think that I will be spending my money with Boxycharm for now :/

My annual sub just ran out. I love Glossybox but there was no deal like last year on Groupon so I decided to wait to sub. In the mean time I found BoxyCharm, and I haven't gotten my first box but the spoilers look awesome. I'm really impressed... 

Spoilers for December are amazing as well, so I think that I will be spending my money with Boxycharm for now :/
Full Boxy spoilers are out.

Was it here that I read that this months Glossy has an ARV of $90?  I am soo stoked!

Last edited by a moderator:
Full Boxy spoilers are out.

Was it here that I read that this months Glossy has an ARV of $90?  I am soo stoked!
R u subbed to Boxycharm too?

Where did u find the full spoilers?

I only see three!

edit: nvm I saw it on IG! Thanks for the heads up!

Glossy is a value of 90 this month?

I wish there were more spoilers out

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you post what else is in the box or the link to IG please? I got a 3 month sub from Ruelala and I am trying to decide whether to start this month or wait.

All 3 Spoilers:

Tony & Guy Prep Leave In Conditioner

Nuxe Mask Crème Fraiche

Ciate Mini Nail Polish

R u subbed to Boxycharm too?

Where did u find the full spoilers?

I only see three!

edit: nvm I saw it on IG! Thanks for the heads up!

Glossy is a value of 90 this month?

I wish there were more spoilers out
No I an't subbed to Boxy, but someone I know is, and she posted the spoilers on FB.

If the $90 value comments wasn't from here then it was posted at My Sub addiction.  Wonder where they got that from?  Hope they were right.  For the $15 a month that I payed at Ru La La, this would be an awesome deal!

No I an't subbed to Boxy, but someone I know is, and she posted the spoilers on FB.

If the $90 value comments wasn't from here then it was posted at My Sub addiction.  Wonder where they got that from?  Hope they were right.  For the $15 a month that I payed at Ru La La, this would be an awesome deal!
Gotcha!

I didn't know of the Rue La La deal so I missed out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Another spoiler, got this yesterday and forgot to post.

tony&guy.png

Back