Glossybox December 2014 **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my box (it was a review box so I got it early)!
IMG_4603.jpg

I got my box (it was a review box so I got it early)!

IMG_4603.jpg
Thanks for posting this, I'm kinda glad I skipped this month. It just happened, my sub expired and I was waiting to see spoilers.. but nah I can live without this. 

Hopefully next month will be better. 

I remember I skipped last year's December box too, same deal with the expired subscription and was happy I skipped it too :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Excited for that gold polish, love using that as an accent nail. 

*also excited for the hand scrub! I didn't know what is was until i read your blog post Thanks@@JenniferV

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta sit this one out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The only thing that I really want in this box is the mask.  The other stuff doesn't interest me.  Maybe next month *sigh*

Looks like a nice box. Now for the lippy, please someone send something nice and pink for once. Every sub lippy is like mauve, mush etc...

Already have a full sized mask in my drawer. Now I will have two... Maybe I can use it on my arms since I already have some excellent night products?

underwhelmed. i'll be keeping the nuxe and swapping the rest.

to glossyboxes credit, their value has always been fantastic for such a low cost box...and i have discovered and purchased many items from their boxes.

I'm also glad I skipped this month, same situation where my sub expired after the Nov box. I got the extra discounted holiday box for $20 so I feel Glossy satisfied, lol.

quote name="v0ltagekid" post="2349616" timestamp="1418325827"]Thanks for posting this, I'm kinda glad I skipped this month. It just happened, my sub expired and I was waiting to see spoilers.. but nah I can live without this. 

Hopefully next month will be better. 

I remember I skipped last year's December box too, same deal with the expired subscription and was happy I skipped it too :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I probably have 10 mask products in various stages of use at any one time. They don't expire that quickly so if you use it even just weekly you'll be surprised how fast it goes. I can't seem to get anything BUT pink lip products and I'm sick of them! I'd kill for some mauve or brown-based shades.

quote name="candes" post="2349873" timestamp="1418341301"]Looks like a nice box. Now for the lippy, please someone send something nice and pink for once. Every sub lippy is like mauve, mush etc...

Already have a full sized mask in my drawer. Now I will have two... Maybe I can use it on my arms since I already have some excellent night products?

There is a GWP worth $24.00.  Code is THETALK.   It looks to be a Tarte LipSurgence.

This may be one of the colors we received in October.  I got Awakening. 

glossy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That GWP doesn't even interest me.  I broke one of the Tarte lippies from October.  Sad.

I'm STILL waiting on my NOVEMBER box.  It was the end of my 3 mo sub, so this feels like punishment.  I hope the Jan spoilers knock my socks off -- I really like GB!

That's crazy that you haven't received your Nov box!!! I joke they ship on the backs of slow snails, but even the snails would have arrived by now....

My orig box went missing after shipping out around the 25th.  They were supposed to ship the replacement sometime last week, but I didn't hear anything (or receive anything), so I emailed yesterday and VOILA!  they responded that my box shipped earlier that day.  (I'm guessing it shipped about 2 min after my email arrived, lol.)

I got the same items as JenniferV and am excited to use them! This was my first Glossybox, and I was really impressed by the size of the products. I've never used a face mask before, so I look forward to experimenting.

On a different note, I'm still waiting on my November and holiday boxes... Hahaha

I got the same items as JenniferV and am excited to use them! This was my first Glossybox, and I was really impressed by the size of the products. I've never used a face mask before, so I look forward to experimenting.

On a different note, I'm still waiting on my November and holiday boxes... Hahaha
We need to have a "Happy November Box Day" celebration... ya know, when they finally arrive in January.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My tracking number for November that I rec'd two days ago still isn't showing in the system.  Groan.

My Glossybox came today! I got the nail polish in blue, Yule Rules but everything else is the same. The hand scrub will be great with winter weather. Excited for the mask, I read 2 sets of directions to understand how to use it, I couldn't find the english and was too lazy to take the box apart and it turned out to be the ones on the back. I thought the Portuguese was Spanish and then read Spanish and finally English. The leave in conditioner says walnut sized amount, that scares me, I think my hair would look like a grease ball. The Bella Pierre lipstick tube feels really cheap for a $20 lipstick! I don't think I would wear that color anyways.

Back