Glossybox February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
 I canceled in a fit of frustration. But GlossyBox is so darn alluring. That pretty shiny pink box ... the lure of the international treasures inside. Ugh. I think I'm perilously close to deciding to play the GlossyBox gambling game and order a box.

Are there any reliable Feb spoilers yet? Hehe GB probably doesn't even know what they're sending out so may be a stupid question. I hate/love you too GB.

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would not mind sampling Amore Pacific (Korea, I think) again.  I tried a sample of the revitalizing masque last night (you put it on and sleep with it on all night) and it was AMAZING!  The $60 price tag for it not so much
I've recieved a few Amore Pacific deluxe samples from Sephora.  I love that brand!  I especially love thier exfoliator.  I cant think of the name, but it comes in powder form and you mix it with water.  It is unlike anything else I have ever tried, and just AMAZING! 

I got the November Glossybox, then canceled so didnt get December's box, but rejoined and got my February box yesterday.  I know shipping is a problem, but I love this sub!  I can't wait to see what February Glossybox will bring!  An international theme is awesome.

Between what I recieved in my Glossybox and Sample Society this month, I'm feeling very pampered today!

Originally Posted by MzKayleeJames /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I broke down and got a second box again this month through ebates. Couldn't resist! Hope it's a great box again. I don't care if shipping is slow, as long as it eventually gets to me! :)
I complained a lot about the slow shipping this month, but I have to say it was worth the wait.  I'm delighted with the January Glossybox, and it looks like February's box is going to be amazing too!

Originally Posted by marybbryant /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've recieved a few Amore Pacific deluxe samples from Sephora.  I love that brand!  I especially love thier exfoliator.  I cant think of the name, but it comes in powder form and you mix it with water.  It is unlike anything else I have ever tried, and just AMAZING! 

I got the November Glossybox, then canceled so didnt get December's box, but rejoined and got my February box yesterday.  I know shipping is a problem, but I love this sub!  I can't wait to see what February Glossybox will bring!  An international theme is awesome.
The name of the Amore Pacific exfoliator is Amore Pacific Treatment Enzyme Peel.  I just found a deluxe sample I had stashed in my bathroom.  I got it by using 100 points from Sephora a couple of weeks ago.

I did not get the February box yesterday as I previously stated.  I recieved the January box yesterday.  Guess I was a little confused because I recieved my January box on February 8th!

So is it the norm for glossy box to ship out boxes a month late. I signed up this month and I was really looking forward to my first box!

omg. i love bvlgari skincare. I missed them so much since they discontinued sales here. Re-joined just for it!

Originally Posted by GariDong /img/forum/go_quote.gif

http://beautyhigh.com/nyfw-beauty-giveaway-win-glossyboxs-international-style-box/
"The products are a surprise until you open [the box]"  

Obviously, they've never met us.  
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Does anyone know what the Bvlgari item is?

The Super Aqua product is a Missha product if I make no mistake. Yup it is, hope it's the snail cream XD

Originally Posted by goldenmeans /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nail Rock? Are you kidding me? FFS.
I do have to say that I like the look of that specific item.  But I like it in the sense that I am inspired to try doing that myself.  Still very glad I jumped ship.  I am becoming more and more convinced they're just trying to get the numbers of new subscribers up to attract buyers (that is, in preparation for selling the company, not buyers of individual boxes), not because they have any interest in their customers.

Thank you so much for posting the spoiler, if you hadn't I would have probably purchased an extra box.  Not bad stuff, just nothing that really excites me.

Wow, what a let down.  Very lame compared to all the previous months, IMO.

The evologie is a pimple/blemish system and they're giving away the samples on-line for the cost of shipping and handling at their website.

I can't find anything on the makeup product line--anyone know anything about it?

I'm wondering if there will be variations on the box like all the other months of glossybox?  Fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by AngeBrooklyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow, what a let down.  Very lame compared to all the previous months, IMO.

The evologie is a pimple/blemish system and they're giving away the samples on-line for the cost of shipping and handling at their website.

I can't find anything on the makeup product line--anyone know anything about it?
*grumblegrumble*  I'm liking this month's box less and less.  I want to try the mask & the liner, but the rest are kinda meh for me.

Back