Glossybox January 2014 (SPOILERS!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a pleasant response to me email to Glossybox today.

What I wrote:

Quote:  Hi,I received my January box yesterday and I had a few issues that I was hoping you could resolve.First, my FANFAV lipstick broke as soon as I opened it. The lipstick came flying out and landed on the floor. I have attached a photo to the bottom of this email for verification. Please send me a new lipstick.Second, I received another sample of BCBGMaxazria Bon Genre perfume. While it is a nice enough perfume, I already received it in my September box. When I buy a Glossybox, I expect to receive 5 new products a month, not 4 and a duplicate. Please send me a replacement item that I haven't received already.Thank you for your time

The response I just got back:

Quote:  Thanks for writing in! No problem, I will have a replacement GLOSSYBOX lipstick and another sample shipped to you within the next few days.

It even came for the notorious Alex.  I'll let you know when I get the replacements.

Finally got my box! I got the blush, beauty blender, cleanser solid, texturing spray and a perfume that starts with a B but the name is about a mile long.

Finally got my box too! Lol I don't think I've ever been happier to see that black and pink box!! Love the blush color love the perfume and glad I got the solid cleaner! I'm about to go take off all my makeup so I can reapply with my BB haha still not sure if I'm going subscribe for Feb...there would have to be a very awesome sneak peak!! I realize they had shipping issues and weather and all that but when I order something in December I would really like it before Feb...none of my other subs had a weather issue an some come from places that also had bad weather so....anyways just super glad I finally got it and if you haven't gotten yours yet I'm so sorry hope you do soon!!

My gift box has been sitting in Indiana since the 3rd. Figure I'll FB message GB if I don't see movement on Monday. 

FINALLY received my box today, though my tracking says my box is still in Indiana. For those of you waiting, I really hope you get your boxes soon. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> If anyone's curious, my variations were the solid beauty blender cleanser and the BCBG perfume. 

My box came today.  Shipping still says Indiana so hopefully those who are still waiting will get their box soon.  I got the perfume sample ans solid cleanser.  I look forward to using the beauty blender.  

Got my boxes! I used the code for the lipstick, ordered an extra one and a gift box. I ended up with a lipstick in all three boxes.... Interesting. What am I going to do with 3 of the same lipstick? I rarely wear it as it is. Time to start trading. 

I finally got my box today! I got the body wash and the solid BB cleanser! I'm so happy to just finally have my box!

Quote: Originally Posted by tazdvil /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Got my boxes! I used the code for the lipstick, ordered an extra one and a gift box. I ended up with a lipstick in all three boxes.... Interesting. What am I going to do with 3 of the same lipstick? I rarely wear it as it is. Time to start trading. 
I ordered a box and a gift box and received a lipstick  in both as well.  I tried one, I don't like it too much.  I guess the other one will go on my trade list. 

Yeah i just received my first glossybox last night. I'm guessing with all this snow storms, it has really delayed alot of mail and also flights etc. Even got a bit of snow this morning (Seattle). Anyways, excited that I got my glossy box, opened it up to find 5 items. Surprised I got the BCBG perfume instead of the VICHY Cream. So I googled around and noticed some people received 6 items instead of just 5? Unless they got two boxes and added all the items together to what you "could" get in the January '14 glossy box.

All the items are great still but was caught by surprise. I also received the beauty blender soup instead of the liquid bottle. I'm guessing that the BCBG perfume was also in a previous glossy box as well. Maybe they ran out of some items and had to sub for some? Too bad and I even subbed for a 3 month subscription too. I should be happy to receive the box but at least be notified that you might not get the exact items through the sneek peek emails. We'll see what is to come for the February '14 box. Hope you all get your boxes soon if not yet!

Quote: Originally Posted by Angelize1218 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yeah i just received my first glossybox last night. I'm guessing with all this snow storms, it has really delayed alot of mail and also flights etc. Even got a bit of snow this morning (Seattle). Anyways, excited that I got my glossy box, opened it up to find 5 items. Surprised I got the BCBG perfume instead of the VICHY Cream. So I googled around and noticed some people received 6 items instead of just 5? Unless they got two boxes and added all the items together to what you "could" get in the January '14 glossy box.

All the items are great still but was caught by surprise. I also received the beauty blender soup instead of the liquid bottle. I'm guessing that the BCBG perfume was also in a previous glossy box as well. Maybe they ran out of some items and had to sub for some? Too bad and I even subbed for a 3 month subscription too. I should be happy to receive the box but at least be notified that you might not get the exact items through the sneek peek emails. We'll see what is to come for the February '14 box. Hope you all get your boxes soon if not yet!

you got the perfume instead of the body wash.  You ARE missing the face cream.  The 6th item, which is the BB cleanser, is not really your 5th item. 

If I were you, I would private message GB on their facebook page and show them this picture and tell them you are missing your face cream, as all GB subscribers were supposed to get that.

I still don't have my box. I went to my account to check to see where it was and the Jan box info isnt even showing now.  Its in the pay stage of Feb.  I went back through my browsing history and found the link I used before.  It says it is was accepted by the post office in my city this morning and is expected to arrive the 11th!    I've been patient about the delay....but this is crazy! I'm going to flip out if I'm missing something.  

Yeah, I was getting a little worried to before yesterday, wondering where is my box. They already posted a sneek peek for february lol. Hopefully you get yours soon Clackey. Depending on the state and how much snow there is, might play a part. I also had another shipment for something else and had train derailment because of snow! So we'll just have to keep our fingers crossed. On a positive note, its like getting two presents in the same month once February's box comes around.

And thanks Biancardi, I just Fb'd GB and even posted my picture (hope they don't think it's a fake picture) even going to post a youtube vid on it as well that I did an hour ago. So we'll see...

Yeah i just received my first glossybox last night. I'm guessing with all this snow storms, it has really delayed alot of mail and also flights etc. Even got a bit of snow this morning (Seattle). Anyways, excited that I got my glossy box, opened it up to find 5 items. Surprised I got the BCBG perfume instead of the VICHY Cream. So I googled around and noticed some people received 6 items instead of just 5? Unless they got two boxes and added all the items together to what you "could" get in the January '14 glossy box. All the items are great still but was caught by surprise. I also received the beauty blender soup instead of the liquid bottle. I'm guessing that the BCBG perfume was also in a previous glossy box as well. Maybe they ran out of some items and had to sub for some? Too bad and I even subbed for a 3 month subscription too. I should be happy to receive the box but at least be notified that you might not get the exact items through the sneek peek emails. We'll see what is to come for the February '14 box. Hope you all get your boxes soon if not yet!
Oh no...I would be upset if I didn't get the Vichy cream! The perfume was supposed to be a sub for the body wash which I guess they ran out of...I would definitely send them a message because the Vichy was one of the good sneak peaks and everyone should have gotten it! That sucks but hopefully they can fix it for you

Latest posts

Back