GlossyBox - June 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Ahava replacement today as well. I can't remember, but is it smaller than the one they originally sent out in the boxes? It seems awfully tiny.

But, it smells amazing, and I am definitely buying the full size very soon. They always have tons of Ahava at the TJ Maxx here, and someone else said that they saw the Gloss Moderne for $16 (BB sells it for $48 O_O), so to TJ Maxx I go in the AM!

Originally Posted by arendish /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my Ahava replacement today as well. I can't remember, but is it smaller than the one they originally sent out in the boxes? It seems awfully tiny.

But, it smells amazing, and I am definitely buying the full size very soon. They always have tons of Ahava at the TJ Maxx here, and someone else said that they saw the Gloss Moderne for $16 (BB sells it for $48 O_O), so to TJ Maxx I go in the AM!

That's a GREAT tip about TJ Maxx, I love this and I'll be going there tomorrow to see if they have it!

The size is the same, BUT the tops are different (pic below). With the new one you have to actually try to open it since it snaps closed.  Mine also arrived in shrink wrap, so it seems they weren't going to take any chances this time!

Originally Posted by Cylarne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's a GREAT tip about TJ Maxx, I love this and I'll be going there tomorrow to see if they have it!

The size is the same, BUT the tops are different (pic below). With the new one you have to actually try to open it since it snaps closed.  Mine also arrived in shrink wrap, so it seems they weren't going to take any chances this time!

i think there's a issue with the "old" tops because my sample didn't leak but after using it on vacation for a week, i noticed the liquid starting to ooze out the top.  i checked my full sized body wash when we got home and saw the same thing.  wonder if AHAVA will be using the new tops on all sizes.

Hey Everyone I have a question about the glossy dots. I filled out my surveys last month no problem but this month it just says "There are currently surveys available" with nothing else on the page to click on. Does anyone have any idea where I go to fill out my glossydot surveys?

Originally Posted by goodgollymolly6 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey Everyone I have a question about the glossy dots. I filled out my surveys last month no problem but this month it just says "There are currently surveys available" with nothing else on the page to click on. Does anyone have any idea where I go to fill out my glossydot surveys?

Ooo. Same question!

Has anyone gotten their replacement box? I haven't yet, I wonder if they will send tracking or if it will just show up.

I cancelled my subscription and planned on resubbing later, but it looks like I won't be if this is the service I should expect...

I filled out my surveys about a week ago without any problems.  It had ALL the products listed under the survey and you had to choose just the ones that were sent to you.

I just thought it was odd that they had them all under my account.  I guess I was used to the way BB did it.  

Originally Posted by lilyelement /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone gotten their replacement box? I haven't yet, I wonder if they will send tracking or if it will just show up.

I cancelled my subscription and planned on resubbing later, but it looks like I won't be if this is the service I should expect...

Not yet, but I finally got a response back today with a tracking number.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not yet, but I finally got a response back today with a tracking number.
If you don't mind checking, what day did it ship?

Originally Posted by lilyelement /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received my replacement for the ahava, the perfume, and the vbeaute today. No tracking was sent, the products just showed up.

Originally Posted by GariDong /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received my replacement for the ahava, the perfume, and the vbeaute today. No tracking was sent, the products just showed up.
Thanks! I was hoping that was the case so I wouldn't have to bug them again.

I've started using the Ahava body wash, and oh my goodness, I love it. My skin is so soft after using it. Plus, it smells amazing. 

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got two 17 oz Ahava Hibiscus & Fig body washes for 15.00 at my TJ Maxx yesterday. Score!
i was about to place an order online with their 30% off code, but i think i'll check out my tj maxx first. thanks for the heads up!

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got two 17 oz Ahava Hibiscus & Fig body washes for 15.00 at my TJ Maxx yesterday. Score!
OMG! I will be paying them a visit this week...

Originally Posted by jac a /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i was about to place an order online with their 30% off code, but i think i'll check out my tj maxx first. thanks for the heads up!

Originally Posted by tameloy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG! I will be paying them a visit this week...

Its a great deal, because apparently the retail is $23.00 each .. so I saved $31.00!

Received a replacment Wella (after emailng a few times). Suprised it actually came because I had cancled....but THANK YOU Glossybox
bath.gif

Latest posts

Back