Glossybox March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been subscribed since July, and January was the only box that was late. They have always shipped late in the month, but I'm sure some people have had individual issues with not getting their box when everyone else does - and that sucks - but I've seen people have that problem on every single thread each month for all of the subs I follow on here. I agree that February's box was more disappointing than usual, but I've liked 6 out of 8 boxes so far and that's pretty decent.

That's what I had originally thought as well -- until multiple months of late boxes rolled through.  Sometimes things feel well-thought-through, but other times, things feel very haphazard and slapped together.  

Can't wait for the March box. My February should be here today. I, personally, do not love nail polishes but really liked the OPI in the January box. I doubt they would give us the Zoya Pixie Dust collection so soon, but it's really pretty.

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can't wait for the March box. My February should be here today. I, personally, do not love nail polishes but really liked the OPI in the January box. I doubt they would give us the Zoya Pixie Dust collection so soon, but it's really pretty.
Yeah it would be awesome if they did! I love that collection!

I just received 3 from that collection today!  I decided I loved the Vespa too much to wait and see if I got it in a box :)

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ZOYA is having a special now until the 6th. Spend $20 dollars and get free shipping PLUS a bottle of Zoya Sharon (a creamsicle orange color)

I am about to place my order momentarily...I have Godiva from the Pixie dust collection...will be picking up London and a few more.

The code is SHARON

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ZOYA is having a special now until the 6th. Spend $20 dollars and get free shipping PLUS a bottle of Zoya Sharon (a creamsicle orange color)

I am about to place my order momentarily...I have Godiva from the Pixie dust collection...will be picking up London and a few more.

The code is SHARON
Awesome! I'm getting paid today so I'll totally be using this! Thanks for the code :)

I am going to go broke if Zoya doesn't quit the free polish if you spend "X" amount of dollars.

I know that some people like that GB doesn't typically post spoilers, but I really would love to see some! I think it's half the fun :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by tameloy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I know that some people like that GB doesn't typically post spoilers, but I really would love to see some! I think it's half the fun
smile.gif
Me too!!

Originally Posted by tameloy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I know that some people like that GB doesn't typically post spoilers, but I really would love to see some! I think it's half the fun
smile.gif
Totally! Spoliers make feel like you are getting  surprised TWICE.

Even when you know what the products are before hand, there are still always color variations etc, that make your box a "surprise".when it arrives.

Originally Posted by lilsxkitten /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was just charged for my glossybox! I wonder if they will be shipping earlier..
This might sound a little CRAZY, but I wonder if they gave us a somewhat funky-quickly-pulled-together February box so they could catch up and start giving us better boxes on time??? ::crosses fingers:: lol

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This might sound a little CRAZY, but I wonder if they gave us a somewhat funky-quickly-pulled-together February box so they could catch up and start giving us better boxes on time??? ::crosses fingers:: lol
One can only hope. I checked out their facebook last night and the comments were pretty rough. Many people were disappointed with the feb box.

I joined GB in Jan, canceled after the Feb box, but re-subscribed after they said their March box would be "the best" -- so we'll see.

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope!

I also just got charged. Wouldn't it be a lovely spring surprise to get a March box.....in March!

Just got this email that contains a March/Spring Fling box spoiler:

ModelCo Cheek & Lip Tint - looks cute!

Back