Glossybox March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by RaeDobbins /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I also just got charged. Wouldn't it be a lovely spring surprise to get a March box.....in March!
It would be!

Originally Posted by surelyslim /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is it just me or did they charge really soon this month?
Yes, I already got charged. I hope that means boxes will be sent early.

Hmmm I cancelled my account for the month of February because I didn't like the items. Wondering if I should resubscribe for the month of March. Hoping to get a couple of more spoilers so I can decide although that 1 product spoiler has me tempted.

The Model co. lips and cheek tint was sent to subscribers in Germany for December as part of a special golden box That you had to purchase for 29 Euros. I got the golden box but I didnt get the Model co, I got the becca beach tint in a coral color. If its anything like the becca a little goes a long way.

Originally Posted by BagLady /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmmm I cancelled my account for the month of February because I didn't like the items. Wondering if I should resubscribe for the month of March. Hoping to get a couple of more spoilers so I can decide although that 1 product spoiler has me tempted.
I would wait a bit and see if they have anymore enticing spoilers. For the feb box they offered a heartland fragrance loofah soap towards the end...

I don't think they will do more spoilers, but I hope I'm wrong..Ugh.. a stain. I'm going to check modelco's website, I hope for color variations!

I tried to log on to my account today and noticed that next to my active sub, it said "update payment information".  Well, I didn't see why I would have to, my card isn't expiring or anything, but I clicked on it just to see...well...it didn't take me anywhere.  Clicked it a few more times....nothing...

So..I called the customer service number to see if they could tell me what was going on and.....someone answered immediately!  I had heard such horrible things about the line just ringing and ringing and ringing with no response but not so for me today.  She was helpful too, letting me know that it was a known problem with the site and there shouldn't be any issue....I received an email a couple of hours later that my March order had gone through.

So, long story short, their customer service seems to be improving?

Originally Posted by mks8372 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I tried to log on to my account today and noticed that next to my active sub, it said "update payment information".  Well, I didn't see why I would have to, my card isn't expiring or anything, but I clicked on it just to see...well...it didn't take me anywhere.  Clicked it a few more times....nothing...

So..I called the customer service number to see if they could tell me what was going on and.....someone answered immediately!  I had heard such horrible things about the line just ringing and ringing and ringing with no response but not so for me today.  She was helpful too, letting me know that it was a known problem with the site and there shouldn't be any issue....I received an email a couple of hours later that my March order had gone through.

So, long story short, their customer service seems to be improving?
yes, i share this sentiment...they are more on the ball nowadays, even list their physical address and every thing! LOL

So this is complete speculation but on the main page of glossybox they have a picture of the box & talk about spring fling- they have what looks like a swatch of cheek stain, a swatch of pink polish, and a swatch of pink lipstick hmmmmm... I wonder

That spoiler is enough for me to resubscribe for this month. I just hope I get that item!

I'm debating if I should re-subscribe as well! It would help me decide quickly if we saw another spoiler. I wonder if all of us will be receiving this same spoiler they sent out via our emails though.

I'm still not convinced... I already have a cream/liquid blush from the January Starlooks box, and that wildly hot pink color of the spoiler is not convincing me!  C'mon, Glossybox!  Give us some spoilers!

So I decided to re-subscribe after watching this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKLvYJEF-5Y

If you disregard the bad quality of the video, you'll get an idea of how the ModelCo tint would look like. I love the natural looking flush on the model and I'm sure the one shade that's offered for this tint is universally flattering for all of us. 
patches.gif

Originally Posted by Dahnie Coco /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I decided to re-subscribe after watching this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKLvYJEF-5Y

If you disregard the bad quality of the video, you'll get an idea of how the ModelCo tint would look like. I love the natural looking flush on the model and I'm sure the one shade that's offered for this tint is universally flattering for all of us. 
patches.gif

OMG I love the cheek flush as well, but that model looks miserable!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG I love the cheek flush as well, but that model looks miserable!!!!!!!
Hahahaha yeah she definitely does look miserable! I read someone's comment underneath and that person said that the model looked as if she wanted to puke! 

Now I am debating re-subbing.   I really hope there is another spoiler soon.

I'm debating whether I should re-sub. Is there any code we could use? If yes I will definitely re-sub! Thanks girls in advance!

Originally Posted by tanyamib /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm debating whether I should re-sub. Is there any code we could use? If yes I will definitely re-sub! Thanks girls in advance!
There is a code: COLOR 

It gets you a free Illamasqua eye liner ($20 value). But use it quick because it expires the 10th! Also don't forget to buy through ebates for $2.75 cash back :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back