Glossybox March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi ladies--quick question.

So I re-subscribed to GB yesterday and everything seemed to go well. However, I haven't received an email confirmation. I also haven't been billed. Is this normal for re-subscribers?

Originally Posted by Daliax29 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by tanyamib /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm debating whether I should re-sub. Is there any code we could use? If yes I will definitely re-sub! Thanks girls in advance!
There is a code: COLOR 

It gets you a free Illamasqua eye liner ($20 value). But use it quick because it expires the 10th! Also don't forget to buy through ebates for $2.75 cash back :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks so much! re-subbed! =p

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm still not convinced... I already have a cream/liquid blush from the January Starlooks box, and that wildly hot pink color of the spoiler is not convincing me!  C'mon, Glossybox!  Give us some spoilers!
I've found that with liquid stains the color is much more concentrated in the bottle than it appears when you apply to your lips and cheeks and the result is more of a flush than an opaque finish. So though it looks super hot pink in the tube, I think it would be much more subtle and natural looking once applied. (I hope, lol.)

Originally Posted by Dahnie Coco /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi ladies--quick question.

So I re-subscribed to GB yesterday and everything seemed to go well. However, I haven't received an email confirmation. I also haven't been billed. Is this normal for re-subscribers?
I had the same problem but I realized you can have multiple subscriptions open under your GB account 
blink.gif
.  When I reactivated my old account I didn't see any new orders for the March box, so what I did was re-subscribe on the main page (while logged into my account).  Then, under manage subscriptions there were (2) active accounts and I deactivated the old one.

Originally Posted by tinkerbll695 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

To resub or not to resub....darn it, glossybox, why can't I quit you for good?
This is exactly where I am right now. I'm glad I was unsubbed for Feb, but I feel like this box is going to be amazing. Plus there's a promo for a free (im gonna butcher this) illamasqua eyeliner COLOR

Originally Posted by tinkerbll695 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

To resub or not to resub....darn it, glossybox, why can't I quit you for good?
considering it too! D: I wonder if there's still time to get march o_O 

Yes, I believe you can still get the March box -- I re-subbed yesterday and under my orders it says I'll be getting it.  I could be wrong, but I think I read somewhere that boxes will be shipping out the 24th, so perhaps the cut off for the March box will be the week of the 18th?? 
confused.gif

Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've found that with liquid stains the color is much more concentrated in the bottle than it appears when you apply to your lips and cheeks and the result is more of a flush than an opaque finish. So though it looks super hot pink in the tube, I think it would be much more subtle and natural looking once applied. (I hope, lol.)
It is, I have one from becca and I love it. Looks great with just a bit of gloss.

Originally Posted by bumbeaute /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes, I believe you can still get the March box -- I re-subbed yesterday and under my orders it says I'll be getting it.  I could be wrong, but I think I read somewhere that boxes will be shipping out the 24th, so perhaps the cut off for the March box will be the week of the 18th?? 
confused.gif
Shipping out on the 24th? :S meh...I could get it, but I wouldn't get my box until like June or July...I will be out of the country for a while so I don't think it would be really worth it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Shipping out on the 24th? :S meh...I could get it, but I wouldn't get my box until like June or July...I will be out of the country for a while so I don't think it would be really worth it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
The 24th is a Sunday, so I highly doubt they are shipping that day. Perhaps they said by the 24th since that is the last day of the 3rd week of the month, which is the week they claim to ship.

Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The 24th is a Sunday, so I highly doubt they are shipping that day. Perhaps they said by the 24th since that is the last day of the 3rd week of the month, which is the week they claim to ship.
Yup that's what I thought, I leave on the 25th so I guess it would be kinda  pointless for me to get it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by bumbeaute /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had the same problem but I realized you can have multiple subscriptions open under your GB account 
blink.gif
.  When I reactivated my old account I didn't see any new orders for the March box, so what I did was re-subscribe on the main page (while logged into my account).  Then, under manage subscriptions there were (2) active accounts and I deactivated the old one.
So I just got off the phone with Glossybox right now! First off, I couldn't believe my call went through. That's the first time I've successfully spoken to anyone at Glossybox. And second, the woman I spoke to (I completely forgot to ask for her name) was so helpful! I asked her why I haven't received a confirmation email after re-subscribing and if anything was the matter with my account. After giving her the necessary information that was needed, she told me that I did indeed successfully re-subscribed for the month-to-month plan and that I most likely didn't receive confirmation on my order because there was a "bug in the system". I asked her if this was common and she said no, and for my case, she had to manually activate it. She was very nice about it and I was pleased with how quickly she fixed things. 
laughno.gif

Oh, another thing--I applied the code for the free eyeliner and I asked the woman on the phone if I'll still receive it after the account issues I had. She said if I applied the code when I re-subscribed, then I'll receive it in my box. I'm reading my email confirmation receipt right now and nowhere do I see the code for the free eyeliner. Is that normal?

Originally Posted by Dahnie Coco /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, another thing--I applied the code for the free eyeliner and I asked the woman on the phone if I'll still receive it after the account issues I had. She said if I applied the code when I re-subscribed, then I'll receive it in my box. I'm reading my email confirmation receipt right now and nowhere do I see the code for the free eyeliner. Is that normal?
They seem to be 'glitching' with the free code consistently.  I subed for a 3-month in January and haven't received my 'LIPS' item yet.  

I've been following GB on MUT and it seems like many folks have not received thier 'code' item and that CS has has a bit of a broken 'give-a-damn'... my thoughts on re-subing will probably match their attitude.

On a brighter side, I just used the purple glittery matt nail polish and I am really loving it!

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

Originally Posted by FormosaHoney /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They seem to be 'glitching' with the free code consistently.  I subed for a 3-month in January and haven't received my 'LIPS' item yet.  

I've been following GB on MUT and it seems like many folks have not received thier 'code' item and that CS has has a bit of a broken 'give-a-damn'... my thoughts on re-subing will probably match their attitude.

On a brighter side, I just used the purple glittery matt nail polish and I am really loving it!

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

I contacted them about it and they send it within like a week or two...and then this week I got it again XD 

I am debating whether or not I should resub....its so hard because its not a cheap box.

The cheek tint really got me because I love all blushes and tints.

But the modelco tint reminds me so much of benefit's benetit, its so hard to decide 
icon_neutral.gif

And BB is sampling Benetint in some of their boxes this month!  

Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am debating whether or not I should resub....its so hard because its not a cheap box.

The cheek tint really got me because I love all blushes and tints.

But the modelco tint reminds me so much of benefit's benetit, its so hard to decide 
icon_neutral.gif

Latest posts

Back