Glossybox March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Agreed!  Or I love the Butter London pastels/Spring collection I have seen and I would never shell out $14 for a polish so getting it in a sub would be awesome!  I could definitely do with more Zoya and they have paired with them 2 other times so fingers crossed!
I would love to try some Butter London nail polish or some other nice spring colors. nothing bright or glittery this time. And like others said a nice lip product. I really was not excited about February's box. Let's see what they have this month.

Originally Posted by bumbeaute /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok so I'm new to MUT and I tried posting something on here but it's not showing 
icon_scratch.gif
 !  So sorry if this is redundant...

I subscribed to GB in Jan, canceled after Feb box arrived, re-subscribed for March (because they claim it's their "best box" yet).  I got this e-mail earlier today...

http://imgur.com/pFtjalM

just saw this email too! i dont have any type of product like that so im excited. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just little things such as what brands they are liking now or colors or if they want to focus on nails or face renewal. Just little hints would be so exciting!

one of the girls already nabbed at it with the picture! looks like the first spoiler is up:

ModelCo cheek and lip tint! if they send us that exact size its 24.00 full price.

I kinda want it and kinda not lol I'm afraid to believe them and think the box will be awesome and then be let down...

I like the picture with the pinks and the orchids but it is not saying much.
satisfied.gif
 "All about renewal and updating your look" - that might be new colors for the spring or a complete different direction with renewal for hair and skin. Well... or they do it like in February and do not go after the theme at all.
rolleyes.gif

K

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaiteS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

they changed their website header with a new picture for the month:

Spring is everywhere, and here at GLOSSYBOX we couldn’t be more excited! For us, it's all about renewal - updating your look, refreshing your body. To help you shake off winter, we’ve arranged a delightful array of springtime beauty.

I haven't opened my Feb box (freebie from points) so I am definitely asking for a refund and sending it back to use my points on this one. 

Their Feb box was a joke, probably because so many original members finally had enough points to cash in, they cheaped out.

Yes!!!! Ever since receiving The Balm's Stainiac in my Birchbox last year I've been wanting another cheek/lip stain...I am so excited for this!!!

I hope this spoiler is something that gets sent out in ALL the boxes and not just some because I love it!!

This spoiler has me slightly excited for March, my Feb box was a bust for me, except that shadow was so pretty!

Originally Posted by surelyslim /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is it just me or did they charge really soon this month?
Compared to last month, absolutely yes. Maybe they're trying to nab people before they change their minds after the feb flop box.

Originally Posted by NikNik455 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Compared to last month, absolutely yes. Maybe they're trying to nab people before they change their minds after the feb flop box.
Yeah, I'm somehow not surprised. It means I got to send another email because I'm trying to use up my glossydots. I would be even more pissed because I doubt they're going start sending boxes next week.

When they first began, they'd charged during random days until they settled on charging the 2nd (full) week, and ship on the 3rd. Even then with their current shipping model, many boxes don't even show up on the same month.

Originally Posted by surelyslim /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is it just me or did they charge really soon this month?
LOL- you are very smart!  I didn't think of that.

Back