Glossybox November 2013 (spoilers!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

IMO- Collab boxes are superior to normal months. The Brydie box was weak in comparison to the other Collab boxes - some monthly boxes are amazing though. GB use to be my fav- I was a subscriber since box 1 - I've skipped the past 3 boxes & Im not sorry that I have- been kinda boring lately.
I agree! I really did not care for the Brydie box at all. I cancelled my GB sub actually, I just haven't like the past few boxes.

Another code! Use SCARE for a full size Beauty Addicts blush. Expires 10/31.

I do wonder how early they will do a spoiler this month...I was hoping to gift a box to a friend for hosting a party for me - I just want to make sure there's a decent item in it.

I'm super indecisive, but today I am thinking about using the MISSMAVEN code to get a three-month subscription for $48. Good deal? Like I said, I'm extremely indecisive and have a hard time with these decisions. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Don't forget Ebates, which will give you an additional 2.75 off, making each box $15.08. Just note that they do ship the boxes super late & their customer service is hit or miss. However, I doubt you'll need to interact with customer service considering your code will be applied immediately at checkout & at the end of the three months you won't have enough glossydots to redeem. With that being said, I would say go for it, it's a really great deal!

[@]emmzk25[/@]  I couldn't agree with you more! I'm still kicking myself for not finding out about it sooner! Oooh the money I could've saved.

Well thanks for everyone's help! I ordered the three month subscription, so I'll get October, November, and December. This is probably good because I feel like holiday boxes tend to be more exciting!

Haha

[@]emmzk25[/@]  I couldn't agree with you more! I'm still kicking myself for not finding out about it sooner! Oooh the money I could've saved.
I get all excited when I see my cash back...it's like nice!! I get 20 this quarter...and then I'm like oh- I spent 300$ on stuff....but the $20 makes it totally justifiable Gotta love cash back! ☺

I had to find some swedish sites to get a review on the eyeshadow!! lol

it is supposed to be a real black, black blaacckkkkk eyeshadow, no primer needed.  I am almost tempted, but I want to see some other items PLUS I want to use a promo code :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think I'm going to sit out this round.  I have multiple black shadows from UD and never wear them.  Even if the other stuff is good I'll probably wait til next month to resub.  Hoping they do a great box for the holiday!

Quote: Originally Posted by biancardi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  first peek to november's box

I am so glad I cancelled. I was really debating it, but this spoiler just cemented it for me. I think I would have liked it better if it would have had different colored glitter in it or something, but plain black is really not me.

I'm still on a bulk month subscription...so I won't be skipping...though ok not a huge black eyeshadow girl. Oh well

I'm interested in that shadow, having never heard of the brand. I love trying out new, especially overseas, makeup.

My annual subscription just ended (I signed up with a great deal last year on black Friday).   It is funny to me that the only other eyeshadow I ever got from them was the Ofra in black.  I never used that one, and I'm sure wouldn't use this one.  I guess I wait and see if there is another great Black Friday deal this year (or even Cyber Monday... I'm not picky) before I subscribe if at all.  It seems that signing up late only delays my routinely very late box by a couple of days anyways.

Quote: Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am so glad I cancelled. I was really debating it, but this spoiler just cemented it for me. I think I would have liked it better if it would have had different colored glitter in it or something, but plain black is really not me.
I was hoping because the name was damson black that it was a midnight plum color.  But nope.  black, black, BLACCCCKKKK

Back