Glossybox November 2013 (spoilers!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Deareux /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm interested in that shadow, having never heard of the brand. I love trying out new, especially overseas, makeup.
so am I, even though I am not into really black eyeshadow.  I will have to see what else they offer before committing.

Black shadow is really hard for me to wear! I'm pale and with the way my eyes are shaped, I can rarely use a black shadow and have it look the way I want it to. Wish it was going to be a bright or fun color instead, because I'd like to try the product itself! Oh well..can use it as a liner I guess

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Black shadow is really hard for me to wear! I'm pale and with the way my eyes are shaped, I can rarely use a black shadow and have it look the way I want it to. Wish it was going to be a bright or fun color instead, because I'd like to try the product itself! Oh well..can use it as a liner I guess

@yousoldtheworld We shall CONQUER this black eyeshadow! The fair-skinned shall prevail!
roflmao.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Elizabeth Mac /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  There appears to be a new limited edition box in the works! 

I might be interested in this! :)

Quote: Originally Posted by Elizabeth Mac /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  There appears to be a new limited edition box in the works! 

Ohhhh that sounds interesting. I've never signed up for a Glossybox limited edition box before. Are they normally pretty good?

Ohhhh that sounds interesting. I've never signed up for a Glossybox limited edition box before. Are they normally pretty good?
Yes! The last limited edition I got was the Best of Britain and I believe it was $40. It was well worth it.

Quote: Originally Posted by puppymomofthree /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is the box

http://www.glamour.com/beauty/blogs/girls-in-the-beauty-department/2013/10/get-it-now-this-super-chic-lim.html
There's a larger picture of the Limited Edition box in the Glossybox magazine. Here's what I can come up with as a list of the items:

Philip B Oud Royal Gravity Defying Gel 0.5 oz.
Avene Thermal Spring Water 1.76 oz
Klorane Extra Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk 1.7 oz
Natura Bisse Diamond White Oil Free Brilliant Sun Protection SPF 50
Ellis Faas Mascara
RGB Cuticle Oil
Joy Ames Soeurs Perfume Roller
Eye Shadow (I can't see the brand name.)

There's a larger picture of the Limited Edition box in the Glossybox magazine. Here's what I can come up with as a list of the items:
Philip B Oud Royal Gravity Defying Gel 0.5 oz. Avene Thermal Spring Water 1.76 oz Klorane Extra Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk 1.7 oz Natura Bisse Diamond White Oil Free Brilliant Sun Protection SPF 50 Ellis Faas Mascara RGB Cuticle Oil Joy Ames Soeurs Perfume Roller Eye Shadow (I can't see the brand name.)  
The eyeshadow is

Kevyn Aucoin
I absolutely need this box. Need.

Philip B Oud Royal Gravity Defying Gel 0.5 oz. Avene Thermal Spring Water 1.76 oz Klorane Extra Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk 1.7 oz Natura Bisse Diamond White Oil Free Brilliant Sun Protection SPF 50 Ellis Faas Mascara RGB Cuticle Oil Joy Ames Soeurs Perfume Roller Eye Shadow (I can't see the brand name.)  
I will be getting this box for sure!! I wonder when they will be shipping them out?

Updates!

And I hope that I get my October box before they charge me for November.....geez Glossybox. I want to love you but you have got to expedite your shipping process!

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Do you remember when they were sent out? I subscribed December 2012.
June 2012 was the box with Ofra, July 2012 was the box with Senna trio, February 2013 we got DaVinci shimmery eye shadow pot.

Thanks for letting me know.  I got Februarys box but I don't remember that eye shadow  have to go look at my stash.

Quote: Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Subbing for updates.

I've gotten almost every GB except September and I can remember the Modelco duo, the Ofra, and Senna eyeshadows.
I guess they just don't like sending me eye shadows.

Quote: Originally Posted by midoridiva /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Updates!

And I hope that I get my October box before they charge me for November.....geez Glossybox. I want to love you but you have got to expedite your shipping process!
That's strange I got mine the 19th this month I was shocked at how early it was.

Hi guys, does anyone have a coupon code? Im going to buy my sister one of the old boxes that theyre currently selling on Gilt for Christmas and stick a 6 month sub in it as well, so anything would help!

Yay - my box finally shipped...but according to usps won't arrive till Nov 13!  I'm not the patient type but shall try to be as I think glossybox will be sooooo much better than my first sub box was (bbox).  

Can I ask about the surverys - they are up on my profile now but will they stay up for long?  I don't want to fill them in until I have actually received the box!  But I don't want to miss out on glossydots either.

Also - can you please tell me which was your favorite glossybox between March 2013 & September 2013 and why it was your fav?  I see they are selling old boxes on Gilt right now & I'm tempted to buy some!

Thanks

Back