Glossybox November 2013 (spoilers!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by mishmish /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Sorry - you were talking about GILT.  My fault!  I saw problems with the New-a-Porter special box earlier as well.  Disregard my post.
I still kind of love you right now, since I thought these had sold out!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by biskies /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I still kind of love you right now, since I thought these had sold out!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I kinda love being loved :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Quote: Originally Posted by susanleia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Sorry ladies I used the link I'd saved and apparently the event is over. I'm so disappointed, the only reason I didn't order yesterday was because I thought $8 for shipping was a bit much. I'll edit my post.

I almost ordered one too but the shipping was ridiculous. I noticed some of the boxes listed everything everyone could have gotten in that month, not just the 5-6 items but 8-9 items which included the alternate products. The alternates weren't pictured in the product image but they were listed as included in the order. I wonder if they're really shipping everything sent out that month or if it was a mistake. Hope that made sense lol

Quote: Originally Posted by Alicia Loves /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I almost ordered one too but the shipping was ridiculous. I noticed some of the boxes listed everything everyone could have gotten in that month, not just the 5-6 items but 8-9 items which included the alternate products. The alternates weren't pictured in the product image but they were listed as included in the order. I wonder if they're really shipping everything sent out that month or if it was a mistake. Hope that made sense lol
That would be pretty amazing, but alas, I missed the Gilt sale.   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Oh well, I snagged a NAP box, so I have that to look forward to at least!!  I am super excited about that.

So it said my Glossybox shipped and I got excited that it was for November then I realized I'd accidentally subscribed twice and didn't realize it so it's just an October box again. Not upset about it though I actually had wanted another October box.

I got charged! So weird cuz the have an expired CC on file and I got a new expiration on my new card and never updated but somehow GB still managed to charge me....mmmm.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jazbot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got charged! So weird cuz the have an expired CC on file and I got a new expiration on my new card and never updated but somehow GB still managed to charge me....mmmm.
I've had that happen before, if the only thing that changes is the expiration date.  

Quote: Originally Posted by luckyme502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I've had that happen before, if the only thing that changes is the expiration date.  
Expiration and security code is different. So weird tho! lol Since those are things they ask for when paying with CC.

Subbing for updates. I canceled this sub after October and seeing the November spoiler... I have plenty of black/near black eyeshadow. If the rest of the box is somehow AMAZING then I will order again, because this is really one of my favorite subs. The packaging they use is so much like opening a special gift, I love it!

I forgot to cancel! Hoping the rest of the box is awesome, not excited for black shadow.

I went ahead and resubbed for November.  This makes my second month.  I may go ahead and do a multi-month sub in January if I like this one and December.  I don't mind a black eyeshadow, I know someone in my family who will love it.  

Quote: Originally Posted by luckyme502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I went ahead and resubbed for November.  This makes my second month.  I may go ahead and do a multi-month sub in January if I like this one and December.  I don't mind a black eyeshadow, I know someone in my family who will love it.  
I keep hearing blackfriday sub box deals are good.... so I am hoping there are some good deals to take advantage of... I really should save some of my funds this check to see! Lol

Quote: Originally Posted by dousedingin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I keep hearing blackfriday sub box deals are good.... so I am hoping there are some good deals to take advantage of... I really should save some of my funds this check to see! Lol
I had no idea that there were Black Friday sub deals.  Kinda glad I canceled my November subscription to Glossy (I googled ginger smokey eye and still don't know how my deathly pale face could pull off a black shadow).  That said, if somehow some amazing new spoilers are released, I'll resub and, if there's a really good Black Friday deal, I'd definitely be down for a multi-month subscription, black eyeshadows and all.

This glossybox board is only at 4 pages =( my other subs have tons of posts. They need to give us some spoilers and get people excited!!!! Waiting Impatiently

bringiton.gif

This glossybox board is only at 4 pages =( my other subs have tons of posts. They need to give us some spoilers and get people excited!!!! Waiting Impatiently :bringiton:
I agree completely!!! It has been far too long and the first spoiler was not exciting enough!!

Quote: Originally Posted by SaraP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  This glossybox board is only at 4 pages =( my other subs have tons of posts. They need to give us some spoilers and get people excited!!!! Waiting Impatiently

bringiton.gif

Haha! @SaraP! I agree wholeheartedly!

beer.gif

Latest posts

Back