Glossybox October 2013 (Spoilers!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jut got charged for October. Excited to see other spoilers! I have a lot of this type of product but willing to try a new one. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Animezing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hmm...I don't know if I should get this (for the mascara) to add into my Secret Santa's box...What do you guys think? Is this something you would like to receive as part of a gift or would you disappointed? For me personally, I have way too many mascara's to get through but I like that it is a good brand. 
11dh.gif

I would be excited! I am currently swimming in mascaras, but it is the one thing I wear every day and I still love trying them. Plus, Ilove Tarte and have never tried their mascara. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The only reason I wouldn't be thrilled to receive mascara in my Secret Santa box is because I wear semi-permanent eyelash extensions, which means that I can't use mascara :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Soooooooooo excited for the mascara just because the packaging is cute!!! I don't even care that I have too much mascara at the moment. I might send one to my best friend if I can do it for $12.75. Are the gift subscriptions they send out the same as the current monthly boxes or is it like the birchbox welcome box?

Quote: Originally Posted by Alicia Loves /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Soooooooooo excited for the mascara just because the packaging is cute!!! I don't even care that I have too much mascara at the moment. I might send one to my best friend if I can do it for $12.75. Are the gift subscriptions they send out the same as the current monthly boxes or is it like the birchbox welcome box?

its the same box! Which is why its SUCH an awesome deal to "gift" someone, (or yourself) a box! 

I am new here and love reading all of the posts! I love Glossybox, just maybe not as much as Blush. I know I have read negative things about Glossybox customer service. I am a very hard to please person, when it comes to customer service and I will praise them! Shocking, I know, from the stories I've heard. I have had extremely fast (minutes) replies, through email. I had an incorrect box sent. They told me to keep it and shipped the correct box out that day, with many apologies. I was very impressed, especially with several emails back and forth with minute replies.

Now, that being said, next time will be a nightmare!

Quote: Originally Posted by klg534 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

its the same box! Which is why its SUCH an awesome deal to "gift" someone, (or yourself) a box! 

Yay! I got another one and they let you use the promo code! Now I hope I won't get stingy when I see the whole box and keep it for myself...will not tell her I bought one just in case lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by LitlKhan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Try the Glossybox FB page to get on their radar perhaps. It worked for me despite CS initially rejecting my request. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This was after I tried to ask them nicely on Facebook to help me and on customer service e-mail a couple of times!

•  
    Myla I am trying to redeem my Glossydots this month. My subscription just finished, but I do not want to resubscribe until I have redeemed these dots which I have been saving for so long! I know you have have helped others with this, so would really appreciate it if you could help me also, I have contacted your customer service by e-mail, but no reply!
  •  
    GLOSSYBOX Hi Myla,

The best way we can help to redeem Glossydots but be sure that you do not receive duplicate boxes is to give us a call between 9-5 EST, 1-855-738-1140 and a Customer Care assosicate would be happy to help you.

We'd love to make sure you can redeem those hard-earned dots!

All the best, Tracy
  •  
    Myla I do not have a current subscription so there is no possibility of duplicate boxes. You figured this out for another member here on Facebook, so would just appreciate the same thing. My e-mails have already been ignored and I am feeling a little upset about it at this point. I spent over a year saving up the Glossydots, only to be unable to redeem them, and no one is willing to help me with it.

GLOSSYBOX

Hi Myla,

We often help our subscribers redeem Glossydots, however, each case is different according to type of subscription, account details etc.

In order to redeem Glossydots you must have an active subscription. Because you do not currently have an active subscription, we cannot redeem Glossydots.

If you have further questions, I'd be happy to answer them in any way I can.

My apologies, Tracy

This was after I tried to ask them nicely on Facebook to help me and on customer service e-mail a couple of times!
  •   Myla I am trying to redeem my Glossydots this month. My subscription just finished, but I do not want to resubscribe until I have redeemed these dots which I have been saving for so long! I know you have have helped others with this, so would really appreciate it if you could help me also, I have contacted your customer service by e-mail, but no reply!
  •   GLOSSYBOX Hi Myla, The best way we can help to redeem Glossydots but be sure that you do not receive duplicate boxes is to give us a call between 9-5 EST, 1-855-738-1140 and a Customer Care assosicate would be happy to help you. We'd love to make sure you can redeem those hard-earned dots! All the best, Tracy
  •   Myla I do not have a current subscription so there is no possibility of duplicate boxes. You figured this out for another member here on Facebook, so would just appreciate the same thing. My e-mails have already been ignored and I am feeling a little upset about it at this point. I spent over a year saving up the Glossydots, only to be unable to redeem them, and no one is willing to help me with it. GLOSSYBOX Hi Myla, We often help our subscribers redeem Glossydots, however, each case is different according to type of subscription, account details etc. In order to redeem Glossydots you must have an active subscription. Because you do not currently have an active subscription, we cannot redeem Glossydots. If you have further questions, I'd be happy to answer them in any way I can. My apologies, Tracy
I haven't heard of anyone being able to redeem glossydots without a current subscription :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Tiffany27la /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I haven't heard of anyone being able to redeem glossydots without a current subscription
frown.gif

Just doesn't seem right they do it without a subscription for some and not others.

And also that it's so difficult to redeem them in general! Without getting duplicates you have to get it within such a narrow band of days or get charged for the month.

Just doesn't seem right they do it without a subscription for some and not others. And also that it's so difficult to redeem them in general! Without getting duplicates you have to get it within such a narrow band of days or get charged for the month.
I know..GB customer service is totally clueless on the concept of *customer* service :/

Hmm...I don't know if I should get this (for the mascara) to add into my Secret Santa's box...What do you guys think? Is this something you would like to receive as part of a gift or would you disappointed? For me personally, I have way too many mascara's to get through but I like that it is a good brand. 
11dh.gif

I have about 12 mascaras many opened and I'm still THRILLED to be getting this one. I've never used it so I'm stoked!

I have used my dots 3 times. Everytime I went to my list of canceled monthly subs and reactivated it. It has always had one of the pay options as use glossydots. It is insane how vasty different the customer service reps can be with Glossybox.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have used my dots 3 times. Everytime I went to my list of canceled monthly subs and reactivated it. It has always had one of the pay options as use glossydots. It is insane how vasty different the customer service reps can be with Glossybox.

When I reactivated my monthly (after completing a 3 month) it had the option to use your dots...but, it looks like my Dots are still there and my card got charged.

Whatever. I'll try to figure out the magic window for next month I guess.  I just better get some eBates cash then, darnit.

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would be excited! I am currently swimming in mascaras, but it is the one thing I wear every day and I still love trying them. Plus, Ilove Tarte and have never tried their mascara. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Tiffany27la /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The only reason I wouldn't be thrilled to receive mascara in my Secret Santa box is because I wear semi-permanent eyelash extensions, which means that I can't use mascara
frown.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have about 12 mascaras many opened and I'm still THRILLED to be getting this one. I've never used it so I'm stoked!

Thanks guys! Your opinions are greatly appreciated. I think I'll order the box & decide whether to give it to my SS after I read their profile. It's nice to know that even though some of you are swimming in mascara, it's still a good gift. Also, I never even thought about someone being unable to make use of it due to lash extensions - so it's something I need to consider.

Thanks guys! Your opinions are greatly appreciated. I think I'll order the box & decide whether to give it to my SS after I read their profile. It's nice to know that even though some of you are swimming in mascara, it's still a good gift. Also, I never even thought about someone being unable to make use of it due to lash extensions - so it's something I need to consider.

Are lash extensions that prevalent??

Ok, so since there is no Glossybox swaps thread, I'm just going to put this here and hope I don't get in trouble. 
icon_redface.gif
 I'm DESPERATELY searching for a Sue Devitt Pressed Powder in Quiet and Still (August) to swap for. I've messaged several people, and I either get no response or they don't want to trade. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> BOO!!! If ANYONE has one that they might be willing to swap with me (my trade list is in my sig), PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PM me!! Normally I wouldn't post this here, but I'm desperate! 

Quote: Originally Posted by JamieO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ok, so since there is no Glossybox swaps thread, I'm just going to put this here and hope I don't get in trouble. 
icon_redface.gif
 I'm DESPERATELY searching for a Sue Devitt Pressed Powder in Quiet and Still (August) to swap for. I've messaged several people, and I either get no response or they don't want to trade. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> BOO!!! If ANYONE has one that they might be willing to swap with me (my trade list is in my sig), PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PM me!! Normally I wouldn't post this here, but I'm desperate! 

Found one! You guys ROCK!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back