Glossybox October 2013 (Spoilers!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I so thought I was going to buy this collab box- I decided to go for the blush mystery box after seeing the 2 spoilers... I'm excited for you gals though- I'm sure the brydie box is going to rock!!

Quote: Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I sent them an e-mail after closing my account and requested that I use 2000 glossydots for free boxes.  They said that they could do that and deducted them from my account, but said that I would not get shipping notifications or surveys for the free boxes.  I did receive my Glossybox a few days ago for September, so they did in fact follow through, though I had no idea, no tracking anything about when it might come.

I did this too, but no reply :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Delicia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did this too, but no reply :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Try the Glossybox FB page to get on their radar perhaps. It worked for me despite CS initially rejecting my request. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I so thought I was going to buy this collab box- I decided to go for the blush mystery box after seeing the 2 spoilers... I'm excited for you gals though- I'm sure the brydie box is going to rock!!

Oooh, I'm so tempted to drop this and try the blush box too. Please let us know how you like it 
smilehappyyes.gif

I tried Blush for three months and liked it. You get lots of full-size items, and they carry some interesting brands. It's a really great value for $25, far better than $21 for month-to-month Glossybox.

Hmm...I am really torn. I LOVED the collab box with the fashion designer (forget her name) despite all the controversy surrounding it and the nail polish. Anyway, the only thing I'd really love out of the VIP box (which I'm guessing is from the UK) would be the lip tar. Really, nothing else appeals to me. Since the lip tar sells for $18 itself (which is about what I'd pay for the box after using ebates along with the LIP code) I'm trying to decide if it is worth it to me to take a chance? On the one hand, there is no guarantee lip tar will be in the boxes and no guarantee it will be a color I'd like. Plus, I'm getting burnt out on samples because I have soooo many of them I don't want in a box and I'm having trouble trading them. On the other hand, lots of free stuff is tempting no matter what. Any thoughts anyone?

Quote: Originally Posted by Heather Hicks /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hmm...I am really torn. I LOVED the collab box with the fashion designer (forget her name) despite all the controversy surrounding it and the nail polish. 

Dallas Shaw, but she's not a fashion designer, she's a blogger who does some fashion illustration. 

I'm pretty sure this box will not be the same as that awesome VIP box from the UK with the lip tar. I wouldn't even set my expectations that high. I feel like that picture is going to have people expecting a box like that and I highly doubt it will be that good for $21. The collab boxes are always my favorite so I'm excited to see what they throw my way!

Crossing my fingers for skincare or makeup. I don't need hair products at all.

Sneak peek just emailed!!!! I'm THRILLED! Whole box paid for itself with one item! I'm not going to do a spoiler because for some reason the spoiler box is missing!

Oh no!!! Just got an email with an item that I seriously LOVE! By far my favorite mascara...I think I'm going to have to go ahead and subscribe. Anyone know of any discount codes?

Sneak peek just emailed!!!! I'm THRILLED! Whole box paid for itself with one item! I'm not going to do a spoiler because for some reason the spoiler box is missing!
I agree! Resubscribed based on spoiler!

Oh no!!! Just got an email with an item that I seriously LOVE! By far my favorite mascara...I think I'm going to have to go ahead and subscribe. Anyone know of any discount codes?
I used LIP to get a free Malin and Goetz lip product.

Ugh! I'm so upset I want this box just for the spoiler I just saw but I don't know if I will be able to afford it this month :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I really hope there is a code..if anyone finds a code plz plz let me know!!!

Is the 

lights, camera, flashes
much better than the 

lights, camera, lashes
? I have the latter and I don't really like it. This is definitely good value, but I have SO much of this product already. 

So many minis and 3 unopened full size tubes.
Haha sorry for all the spoiler boxes.

Ugh, I just order the October Box!  I'm excited, but I this makes my fifth sub box!  

Quote: Originally Posted by luckyme502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ugh, I just order the October Box!  I'm excited, but I this makes my fifth sub box!  

So did I! 

I couldn't help it...but I did cancel my Ipsy last month so in my head it was like well you didn't get Ipsy so that $10.00 plus $2.75 that you will be getting from eBates then I guess you can get it. 

Quote: Originally Posted by bevin79 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I used LIP to get a free Malin and Goetz lip product.

THANK YOU :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back