Glossybox October 2013 (Spoilers!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am okay with the spoiler but I will probably put it on my trade list because there are only two types of mascara that I will ever use. I love me some Benefit They're Real and Lancôme Hypnose... I really want an OCC lip tar because I saw that VIP box but I know that is most likely not happening. Boo hiss.

Well, GB has managed to suck me in once again.  I canceled back in June and never looked back, well, maybe I looked back a little, but now I must have the October box!  Their collab boxes are always my favorite and I really like that spoiler!  Never mind that I need mascara like I need a hole in the head
wink.gif

ETA: The code LIP for the free lip balm still works until the 12th.

Well...I made it one month without GB!! I did a month to month plan so I could get this box...used ebates and the code for the lip balm so I think it's worth it! I know a lot of people are over mascara in subs at the moment, but I could really use a new full size tube!!! Worth it for me!

I am okay with the spoiler but I will probably put it on my trade list because there are only two types of mascara that I will ever use. I love me some Benefit They're Real and Lancôme Hypnose... I really want an OCC lip tar because I saw that VIP box but I know that is most likely not happening. Boo hiss.
I'm with you on the spoiler as well. It's gonna go on my trade list. Can't wear BeneFit mascara (allergic to it) and my best to go mascara is Lancome Hypnose Doll Mascara.

I am excited about this, hoping the rest of the spoilers are also great products. Even If I dont NEED more of the spoiler item, I wouldnt mind it. May purchase a few of these boxes for xmas gifts so I hope they show us another spoiler or two so I can decide. With ebates its a nice (prewrapped!) gift for only $12.25 

I just resubscribed as well! All the talk about Christmas presents made me realize how amazing these subs are for gifting. Thank you, enablers!! 
wub.gif

How did u get the box for 12.75?? Is it buying a gift on current sub & using ebates? For $12.75 this is soooo worth it!! Lucky u :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How did u get the box for 12.75?? Is it buying a gift on current sub & using ebates? For $12.75 this is soooo worth it!! Lucky u
biggrin.gif

Sorry $12.25; they had a gifting option for me so I used it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> $15 + ebates = my final total of $12.25

I wouldn't be excited about the spoiler because I have SO much of that particular type of product, but I love the brand and have never tried theirs so I'm still excited! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm sensing a pattern here where every GB collaboration box has to include  Tarte. Not that I mind. I like Tarte, but not enough to buy any of their products, so if GB wants to keep sending them to me then by all means.

Man Repeller - Glamazon lipstick

Dallas Shaw - Complexion Enhancing lipstick

Byrdie - Lights, Camera, Flashes

There should be another one released next week if not earlier. GB typically reveals two of the five products.

Since the title of this thread includes (Spoilers), I don't think using spoiler tags is necessary. I am so excited for the Tarte mascara, I love the brand so much!

Quote: Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A girl after my own lash-heart! These are my two FAVS, too!

Hmm...I don't know if I should get this (for the mascara) to add into my Secret Santa's box...What do you guys think? Is this something you would like to receive as part of a gift or would you disappointed? For me personally, I have way too many mascara's to get through but I like that it is a good brand. 
11dh.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MoiSurtout /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I tried Blush for three months and liked it. You get lots of full-size items, and they carry some interesting brands. It's a really great value for $25, far better than $21 for month-to-month Glossybox.

Thanks for the info.
icon_biggrin.gif
  *heads over to the Blush box thread*
drive.gif

Back