GLOSSYBOX October 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really happy with this box, I think I'll use everything (hoping for a variation other than the volume hair product).

I wonder if they are revealing the box every month now?

I am happy with the box.  What I love is its all stuff I will use/try but am not familiar with.  This is what I love about Glossybox and why it works for me every month.

Yea, honestly I don't think I've ever been disappointed with Glossybox. 

Regardless if I hate an item or two that month, they are usually good value anyway and make a great gift.

Also, these subscription companies always say their goal is to introduce new products to us, and I think Glossybox always does!

Love them!

I love Glossybox, but I have a feeling they lost subbies because of the new cancellation policy. They must need to hype the boxes to increase sales...they have rarely done a full spoiler box, normally we get 2 or 3.

Looks like a nice rounded box, I'd be purchasing a gift box if they hadn't screwed that pricing up! 

I'm pretty impressed with the products, but also that three of them are full sized (nail polish, hair product, tarte lip product).

I had been regretting being chained to this box with a six-month sub, but I dunno, starting to feel the Glossy flow a little bit now.

i've been on a break from glossybox in a looong time, but i'm glad i resubbed for this month!  when i canceled, there was almost always at least one product per box i wasn't loving (which is fine by me, i knew what i was signing up for) but i actively look forward to trying all of these things.  i am pleased :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm excited for this box. I just checked "tracking", and it says it'll be delivered between 11/1/14-11/13/14. I've actually never had a box come that late, so if that ends up being it's actual shipping/delivery date I can't complain much I suppose. It'll be funny to get an October box in November though. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope I get the flush, the awakening looks way to pale for me. I also hope for the Proganix Volume....and seeings how I do not use nail polish I am willing to trade that, I also have the Essie polish (Madison Ava-hue) and the OCC lip tar in authentic from last month if anyone is interested..Im looking for face and eye creams.

Not sure if I am allowed to post that here...Im a newbie, if I messed up Im sorry, let me know and Ill edit

I like the looks of this box way better Sept.  At this rate I'll probably get my Sept and Oct boxes at the same time.  LOL!

I hope I get the volume products, but no real preferences on the tarte or mask.  I am excited to try the polish top coat!

I got my box today.  It was sent to me to review so it came early.  Anyway, I loved the variations I received!

IMG_0393.jpg

I'm excited for this box. I just checked "tracking", and it says it'll be delivered between 11/1/14-11/13/14. I've actually never had a box come that late, so if that ends up being it's actual shipping/delivery date I can't complain much I suppose. It'll be funny to get an October box in November though. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You might still be in luck. I've found that their shipment estimates can be way off, like 3 weeks off. When I saw estimated delivery dates halfway into the next month, I sent them a nastygram, but then the box showed up a day or two later. They didn't overnight it or anything. Even so, a delivery window of 12 days is kind of ridiculous. 

@@JenniferV Good gravy, do you live next door to the warehouse or something!!! That's the earliest box I've ever seen!

I am super excited for this box!  Especially after seeing how lame both my BB and Ipsy are this month!  Lol!  Mine says its in pack mode, but not expected to arrive until 11/1-11/13 which would be pretty typical for my GB.  I am excited to try that top coat!

Knights of Columbus! I got my GB today. My variation included the Proganix Volume spray, Tarte Flush lip pencil, and Sesha Hyrdro sheet mask. I don't normally have issues with late GlossyBoxes, but this is the earliest I've ever gotten mine. It arrived at the same time as my Birchbox!

think I'm getting an October box. I was charged for one anyway. I cancelled 2 days after so I hope they still send one.  :unsure:

Mine is still in "pack."  But I'm OK with that.  It looks like the early group is getting the Volume spray and I really would prefer one of the other two varieties.  So maybe if mine ships a week and a half later, I'll get something else there.

Back