Glossybox September 2014: Harper's Bazaar (Limited Edition)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello ladies! I just checked my surveys for this month's glossybox and only three are showing up (benefit they're real, Bvulgari conditioner and the vichy). 

Has this happened to any of you? I'm so anxious to see which lip tar I got but it didn't show up :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

me as well, it's very bizarre.  I just got my shipping notice today for what it's worth.

Hello ladies! I just checked my surveys for this month's glossybox and only three are showing up (benefit they're real, Bvulgari conditioner and the vichy). 

Has this happened to any of you? I'm so anxious to see which lip tar I got but it didn't show up :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

All my surveys were there. 
Mine too.

(And I accidentally posted this elsewhere, so if it sounds familiar -- awhoops on my part.)

I am going to end up with three this month.  Box #2 was my fault because I ordered the MSA promo and September was the ending month for my old sub and the beginning month for the new one.  I then saw the 500 point referral bonus, so I referred my mom.  I seriously doubt she'll want much of what it's in it, but I get a full size Boscia and I'll enough points, err dots, to get two free boxes.  I've never had much to swap, but I will after this.  And who can turn down 120 dots a box?  Both of my boxes are getting the She's Pampered/Black Dahlia plus the dual Bvlgari.  I'm not sure about her box.

I'm never doing this again -- too much to think about!

I just got my shipping notice! I'm getting the same 6 items posted above plus the Figs & Rouge Cherry Blossom lip balm that prompted me to resub.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@ is the 500 point promo still going on? Do you have the code, if it is??
It was from an email I rec'd on Thursday around 10AM.  It just said "You're so close to a free GB, so refer someone and get 500 Glossy Dots."  There wasn't a code -- just a link to invite someone to sub.  My email said the offer was good until midnight tonight.

HTH

Same issue, those 3 surveys.. weird.. I also just wanna know what lip tar I got lol...

Did anyone actually get 6 items?  I got my box today with just 5.  Yes, I have 6 survey's up.  The Shampoo is not included.  I am debating do I just roll with it or do I mention the missing item.  If its only suppose to be 5 than I don't want to mention it.

My card inside the box only shows the 5.

Looks interesting, thanks!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/pamela-poole/my-little-paris-startup_b_1691412.html 

EDIT: they just launched in the UK. Last year they mentioned international expansion in a TechCrunch article. Maybe we will be next?

http://www.mylittle.fr/mylittleparis/en/launching-my-little-box-london-united-kingdom.html
Oh wow!  Thanks so much for the article link.  What a wonderful company and fingers crossed they'll branch into the U.S. market.  Seriously, every box I've seen is so whimsical, beautiful and well thought out - the attention to detail is incredible.  A "breath of fresh air."   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

Did anyone actually get 6 items?  I got my box today with just 5.  Yes, I have 6 survey's up.  The Shampoo is not included.  I am debating do I just roll with it or do I mention the missing item.  If its only suppose to be 5 than I don't want to mention it.

My card inside the box only shows the 5.
Which conditioner did you get? Strangely, shampoo was never an option.

@@MissTrix ~  Sorry.  You are right.  I was suppose to get the 2 conditioners which is strange in itself so, I might have been thinking Shampoo.  The conditioner I got was BVLGARI (Eau Parfumee au the vert conditioner).  Yet, both are listed in my surveys equaling 6 products.

I have seen others post their surveys also showing 6 products but, wondering if anyone really got 6? 

I got the Black Dahlia Lip Tar.   This is some dark stuff.  Too much for me to pull off.  I do like the cool tone though.  So what I did was start with a nude color pencil all over, applied the tar lightly (a challenge) and added some nude color gloss over it.  This toned the whole thing down to make it more life friendly for me.   Its a bit of work but, if the color lasts a long while, it may just be worth it.   I feel like a Makeup MacGyver.   I guess that shows my age.  :blush2:

@ - Thank you for letting me know.  I thought I was going crazy. 

Disappointing to be expecting 6 and getting a lackluster 5.   Nothing really has me jazzed so far.   If the night cream shaves off a few years by morning I may be jacked for this box.

One more month left on this sub.  Wondering if I should just save my money for the weekly orders I place elsewhere.  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If my sub ends with the October box, when do I cancel it by to be safe I don't get another 3 months?  Anyone know?

Latest posts

Back