Good & Bad Ebay Sellers (Make Up Stuff Only)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can tell you to stay away from beautyempire2005. They sell SUPPOSEDLY 1/4 tsp of MAC pigments.

The first pigment I ordered was at the end of February and I was hoping I would get in time for St. Patty's Day *it was Emerald Green*... NEVER GOT IT.

The second pigments was a small container of grape and fuschia pigments... I was really wanting Grape, but wanted to try out the fuschia. The grape is hardly a dash.

BUYER BEWARE! This person also has the audicity to put a negative comment on someones page when they get a negative comment.

Are all of Mollilihk brushes Authentic ? and is it as she says, a 100 % new, never used nor tested ?

Hello every body I am so glad to have found this forum!!!wv backwoods has her own mineral makeup with great colors and even better prices and she ships fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who are your favorite sellers to by makeup from on eBay? I am considering buying on eBay, but I'd like to buy from someone I know has a good track record.

Thanks!

PS: I'm LOVING this site!

Here's a thread that might help you: https://forum.makeuptalk.com/sho...f+Only%29.html

It not only shows people's favorite MU sellers, but also shows the ones you should avoid.

Hope that helps
smile.gif

I absolutely ADORE lookbeauty on eBay!!! She's such a sweetie! I use her for Stila Cosmetics, as that seems to be all she sells. I've bought 99.9% of my Stila items from her, and she gives me discounts now because I buy so much. She'll also drop me an e-mail before she plans on posting items, and I can just let her know what I want, and she let's me know as soon as she has it available. I've also e-mailed her about an item she didn't have listed to see when she'd have it, and she'd go ahead and set up an auction listing for me or I'd just buy off her personally. She's such a doll!!!

I am going to merge these threads together so we keep all the ebay users in once place.

Originally Posted by TRAViESA hi i looking for coco mac pigment do you known who sell that? thanks you I assume this is a MAC pigment. I can't tell if they're good sellers or not based on personal experience, but then again I only get items on eBay from sellers with a near perfect feedback score. Not to mention, I'm not too sure how much you're looking to save or anything. Anyway, I looked, and here's a full-size pigment in Coco I found... Hope it helps!!! There's lots of samples for sell on eBay too...
# 9505769401 $20.93 total w/ shipping to Canada NWOB Vial 2.5g/0.09oz.

i have bought almost ALL my mac brushes from "kevcrazy" they are all brand new in packages and authentic and she ships sooo fast!! i love her, her stuff is soo cheap in prices! and even though "evalueville" has terrible feedback i have never had a problem and have bought from them TONS of times, and they sell every brand, nars, mac, stila, urban decay all at like 30, 40 50% off some even more!!! i got all my nars blushes from them, other good ones are powderpuffgals, mybellabargains, shezidoo and good-bargains all sell authentic stila, mac etc. fast shippers and brand new stuff!!

so far i have bought 3 things from evalueville, i bought mac fluidline, stila eyeshadow palette and stila golightly. I havent had any problems with them, everything was new and arrived within a week.

I just bought some MAC pigments from naturally*flawless. She doesn't have a huge selection, but I received my package in days and the little containers she uses are good quality.

Hi, am new here but I have a concern. You all compiling a list of good, bad and neutral sellers in theory is a good idea but it's not.

Why do I think this? Because the sellers that you have on the bad list and even neutral list can come across this board (as they do sell makeup so it's not a stretch) and they could file a suit for libel.

You should compile only a list of good sellers that you recommend as to not get in trouble. Since we, were not in the transaction we only have one side of the story and I don't think it's fair to label someone bad without having the whole story from both sides.

If they are in the bad list, it's for a reason. The people who pointed them as bad ebay sellers were scammed by those sellers - most of them paid for the product and never got them and also never heard of them anything, neither a reason nor a refund, most of the time - you can check it on earlier posts.

And they can't punish you for giving your opinion. It's a public forum. If i said that MAC was an awful store, with rubbish products and MA's from hell (no, i don't think it , i'm just giving an example - i've never wore MAC before), it's still my opinion.

Originally Posted by lia_matos If they are in the bad list, it's for a reason. The people who pointed them as bad ebay sellers were scammed by those sellers - most of them paid for the product and never got them and also never heard of them anything, neither a reason nor a refund, most of the time - you can check it on earlier posts.
And they can't punish you for giving your opinion. It's a public forum. If i said that MAC was an awful store, with rubbish products and MA's from hell (no, i don't think it , i'm just giving an example - i've never wore MAC before), it's still my opinion.

Again, we are hearing only one side of the story. And also if these sellers find these threads they CAN sue of libel. Just because it's a public forum doesn't mean that you can slander/libel a PERSON. We are only getting one side of the story. It should be a recommendation only for good sellers.
Makeuptalk can be put in a lot of hot water for this, not just the posters. It's bad form. If, you don't want to do business with someone don't but when you talk about someone on a public form it becomes a public record of what you said and it CAN be used against you.

I don't know. I'm not from USA, so i won't discuss something that i'm not sure.

What's your name? You never presented yourself . I'm lia, from brazil (and living there) , and i hope you like mut and everything that it has to offer.

I'm new here. My name is MeMe. I love MUT. I was looking for somewhere for makeup and skincare tips and this seems like a cool place. I'm from America. How is Brazil this time of year? Hot?

Back