Good & Bad Ebay Sellers (Make Up Stuff Only)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great information to follow! I use EBay a lot and so far all my contacts have been pleasant one!

thanks!! i just bought 10 pigments from kanachan on ebay everyone should really check her out the prices are amazingg

Welcome to Makeuptalk latinaremix510
smile.gif

I've bought 5 times from evalueville and never had a problem. I've held my breath every time because the feedback is so dismal. But you have to look at the numbers and realize the volume of product they sell and the number of transactions. They get pages and pages of new feedback every day.

I'm a definite eBay addict! I buy almost everything on eBay these days. Makeup, clothes, knick-knacks. ANYWAY, I've been buying Stila from lookbeauty on eBay. She's got great prices. I recently purchased both the Stila Illuminating Foundation in 40 Watt and Cover Up Stick in Shade D for only $31.00 including shipping. The foundation alone is $35 straight from Stila!

I've never bought anything from ebay and I think I never will....bcos my hubby tells since makeup is something which is put on our eyes,face,lips I should not take risk with it buying fake makeup items sold by few people in ebay...ah I will never buy from ebay!
bandit.gif

swanfx .... She sells the Ultimate Buffer Kabuki Brush at very reasonable prices, has over 2000 feedbacks and 100% positive rating!!! I bought my kabuki from her and was very happy with the price and service.

janice1024 is my fav! i get Bare Esentuals freom her. Awesomely wrapped and fast shipping. She is a class act!

How big are the samples for Mac? Because i always wanted to buy something from MAC. But their stuff is so pricey that i can't afford to buy something and not like it.

Most sellers sell 1/4tsp samples of pigments. They last about 30 uses! Hope that helps
smile.gif

the stuff i get from ebay, is what you guys have listed. i just go and look at they're stuff and then decide if i like it or not.

i love you guys, you saved me so much money.

Originally Posted by ron I've never bought anything from ebay and I think I never will....bcos my hubby tells since makeup is something which is put on our eyes,face,lips I should not take risk with it buying fake makeup items sold by few people in ebay...ah I will never buy from ebay!
bandit.gif
i buy so much on e-bay and none of it was ever fake...I get some amazing deals too!

I just bought some Emu Oil from a guy in the UK who gets it from Australia.

I hope it's the real deal; as I couldn't find any here in the entire nation of Switzerland
eusa_snooty.gif

Anyway, I'll let you guys know how this guy works out...I'm so nervous!
headphonedance.gif

Originally Posted by michelina I've been ripped off by Madsteez4 too. I've also ordered so MAC items from oliveme777 (which I received).Turns out her email ends with madsteez.com just like madsteez4 ...

I just noticed this too. My senario is I have bought from Oliveme777 before and the transaction were ok. I have bought some stuff from her that she doesn't list on her ebay shop but through Paypal. It is now nearly the 5-6th week I am waiting and I have emailed her and she has assured me she sent them. I am not sure to keep waiting or just file through paypal. I have never filed before so I don't know what happens. Any Suggestions?
In terms of good ebay sellers. I like adajacobs.

Originally Posted by michelina I suggest you file a complaint. Madsteez4 emailed me several times claiming either my products had been sent or that they'd been delayed or there had been a mix up and they were going to send the products.This went on for months & months.

I suggest you file a complaint to PayPal and /or the IFCC.

Ebayers I recommend: andyfrog, mollilihk and moor-4-u

I think I will do that. I sent her an email last night and received a message saying that there was no email by that name. I too got a heap of excuses.

I've had problems with livingdreams101 and planetcharms/shannonjohnson79.

I didn't buy makeup from Livingdreams101- it was a dress, I just wanted to make sure that seller gets mentioned in general.

In both cases it took nearly 2 months to get my items, and with Planetcharms/shannonjohnson79 it took me sending several emails to that seller, filing a complaint with paypal and them attempting to contact her 2 times before finally getting my samples. Then she had the nerve to email me asking me to update my feedback because paypal was breathing down her neck. HA! Like I cared at that point. Next thing I knew, that seller was suspended but I'm sure they are selling again under another name.

I get my bare escentual minerals from The Colorful Sprinkles Store. They have great customer service and low shipping costs. They also have sample sizes. Love them

Kanachan for Great Mac Pigments

StudioDirectCosmetics for all Bare Mineral Makeup

Both have great customer service, wonderful products and fast shipping.

Latest posts

Back