Good & Bad Ebay Sellers (Make Up Stuff Only)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont buy from MADSTEEZ4

It looks like they're gone from eBay now (they're no longer a registered user) but they might reincarnate under a similiar name so beware girls. They're from Hungtingon Beach, CA. Bought & Paid for a MAC Fluidline on November 3rd and still havent received anything. They havent replied to any of my mails. I've filed a dispute with eBay and Paypal

ok, smilette_donna did finally give me my feedback after weeks of waiting. she wrote that i was "pushy with the feedback" though. puhleeeease!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Zoey would you buy from this person?link to feedback

I am a bit afraid because of plenty negative feedback-and the answer is always pretty rude,but this is the only place I can get Trish brush bath(although the photo says cleaner...)

this seller has a few seller ID's on e-bay- i've been buying from her for years (literally hundreds and hundreds of dollars worth of make-up) and haven't had a single problem. Always very prompt with shipping, great packaging, accurate descriptions.

I've bought a few makeup items from ebay, it's a little difficult being in Toronto and having to see if a good deal is worth it after you add on the shipping and handling - usually that makes it not worth it for me. But the best seller I've dealt with so far has been lsn for smashbox - combines shipping, packaged great, adds samples.

~kelly

(great board by the way - love the tutorials pages!)
icon_biggrin.gif

Just found out about this site today and it's the best. I'm in makeup heaven!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'm addicted to Ebay and this is my two cents:

Readingjane2806 - Great Bobbi Brown lip gloss, inexpensive and friendly service

Dealisperfect - Perfect Nars brushes and what great prices!!

3595girl - Horrible brushes, will never buy again.

mininlove - Great Mac sample and extra fast shipping.

Originally Posted by cottoncandy well according to my bf who is a frequent ebayer, you give the payer feedback first because they paid first.
i contacted her twice about it and her excuse was that ebay wasnt letting her give one because of her selling multiple items, which is bullshit. maybe shes just lame and cant figure it out. oh well. its annoying though because i only have 3 and i need all i can get before i can start selling.

Actually I have sold on ebay before and when you list multiple items in one auction you CAN NOT leave feedback for a buyer until the Entire auction is over...so she/he/Seller was not lying...

i buy a lot from cheaplotsales, but she only sells in bulk. I usually end up keeping some for myself, and giving the rest as gifts to friends and family. I get very, very cheap Guerlain and Borghese blushes from her (BNIB), Lancome Le Stylo, and various Guerlain face creams.

this is a great thread.i can deal with ur seller after his!

here's mine good ebay seller:

~chasedXpress(chasedXpress store)

~myminth(mymint store)

~kakale(M&M unlimited store)

~brigettesbotique(brigette's boutique store)

I buy all of my pigments from tru_colour. They are a little more inexpensive, the shipping reasonable and all of their "samples" are .5 tsp as opposed to the usual .25 tsp.

They've always shipped my stuff very quickly. Highly recommended.

I highly recommend ebay user: yojudidoll

She sells some really cheap yet high quality makeup. Her shipping is really fair, and my items always get to me super fas t
smile.gif

Beware of worldwidemakeup. Huge thread about her used to be on Swaptawk, but was pulled. Alledgedly, she sold makeup on eBay that she had gotten as swaps, but told her swap partners had never been received.

Thanks for the heads up Linda. I remember seeing that thread actually..

I really dig mineral makeup so my favorite are:

stillwaterlee <-- she offers private label as well

taylor_made_accessories2005

herbalbasicsmakeup

I been lucky so far not to run into any bad buyers or sellers.. I did buy a mac

shadow and wasn't carzy about the color but the seller was honest in all her

dealings about it. I sell on eBay and what they say about watching out for fake products so true!!

Hint: look for misspelling and you might find a few great deals on whatever your looking for.. I got a ib mineral cause she misspelled the name of it. Saved myself alot of money on that one!

has anyone ever bought anything from the seller evalueville her fb are really bad, but i still risked it to order my brush from her. she left me fb but she never email to tell me she sent my product, i think i email her once and she never replied. but i guess it would take a couple days for her to send out her stuff cause she selling lots of stuff everyday so i just waited. after 1 week i just got my brushie.

Originally Posted by VenusGoddess I buy all of my pigments from tru_colour. They are a little more inexpensive, the shipping reasonable and all of their "samples" are .5 tsp as opposed to the usual .25 tsp.
They've always shipped my stuff very quickly. Highly recommended.

I buy from these guys a lot too. They're very reasonable and also fair. They made a mistake on my winnings once and they were so kind in making it right.
I also love prettygirlythings. She is uber generous with her pigment samples!!

Originally Posted by Lindabear has anyone ever bought anything from the seller evalueville her fb are really bad, but i still risked it to order my brush from her. she left me fb but she never email to tell me she sent my product, i think i email her once and she never replied. but i guess it would take a couple days for her to send out her stuff cause she selling lots of stuff everyday so i just waited. after 1 week i just got my brushie. I've bought from that seller three times, and I've never had a problem with him/her. I even got my packages quite quickly, and it got a great deal on all three.

Back