Good & Bad Ebay Sellers (Make Up Stuff Only)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My current Px virtual skin foundation is running low..probably wud last for couple of weeks..Unfortunately, it is the last bottle which i stocked up last yr because they dun carry Px here anymore and all over Asia..How can i get this foundation thru ebay?or sephora?or any other ways i cud purchase it? i've never ordered anything thru these websites and quite a newbie in that
icon_redface.gif

I'm staying in Malaysia...near Singapore to be exact..wat bt the shipping cost?help me!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Lindabear has anyone ever bought anything from the seller evalueville her fb are really bad I checked her out a few times, but i'm too afraid to risk it. She seems completely unresponsive to problems.Her s/h on e/s is also pretty high- they end up being almost retail price, and she doesn't combine shipping.

Originally Posted by przmaticprinces wc-racer- she also takes pride in her packaging with tissue paper and lil freebies and fair S&H.
Thrilled to see this coz i have my eye on one of her auctions at the mo!

I guess I been real lucky so far as a seller and buyer...

reading this I didn't know there were so many out there

causing problems

for those who do do things right! Wow I wish there

was a better

way to police eBay.. There other auctions you know,

and I have tried a

few but in the end I end back at eBay.

Originally Posted by maph Anyone who makes their feedback private is obviously hiding something and I would not do business with them. That's a good assumption, but at times I've made my eBay feedback private because I bought gifts for friends from eBay and didn't want them to find out!!

I recommend ginsengseafood. They are Hong Kong based and sell lots of lovely Shiseido brand cosmetics. I bought an eye shadow from them thursday night, got an email from them friday telling me it had been posted and then the postie tried to deliver it yesterday. That's faster than a lot of UK sellers I have used.

Seller High Trends is also a good one to by make-up and perfume. I bought

Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT spray 3.3 oz for 39.00 goes for 80.00 retail.

I looked for this kanachan guy on ebay and it looks like hes got some really sparkly, pretty shades, how would I apply the glitter to my eyes tho?

Do not shop with luckycattie.She sells high end brushes-chanel,trish mcevoy,georgio armani and for TrishMcevoy I can guarantee they are FAKE. Awful seller,won't answer my emails,but before the truoble she was very nice...doh!

UPDATE:She answered my email and agreed to give a refund.

Recently i've had a good experience with v_darkbloom. I got some stuff that i received really quickly, and some that took over a month - but they were really good with emails and communication.

Also had good experiences with:

* hellobobo (shop name - Six_D)

* lookbeauty

forgot to mention one awesome MAC seller adajacobs shipping extremly fast, great communication,nice prices

Originally Posted by sweet-komal I looked for this kanachan guy on ebay and it looks like hes got some really sparkly, pretty shades, how would I apply the glitter to my eyes tho?

i use vasaline as base then pat glitter lightly using a qtip. oh maybe I spelled poohpie wrong. Its poohpie99. look her up. retired, pro colors & all colors kanachan no longer has. they have same score, 99.9 kanachan has just been around a little longer

Back