Gossip Girl + Birchbox: The May boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by dryadsbubble /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't see them either; I just copy/pasted product names into the "product search" box and they showed up. Some with feedback button and some without. 
Using that method, I can leave feedback on Blow Out Hairspray, Benefit BADgal lash, Benefit So Hooked On Carmella fragrance, and the Stila One Step Prime Color. Wonder if that means another 4 item box this month? 

ah, and my other box looks like a Benefit box since it's letting me give feedback for the So Hooked on Carmella, BADgal Lash mascara and Ooh La Lift.  There's also the Stila one step prime color in that box.  Dare I say it's a 'makeup' box?  Have they started reading our profiles since we complained so much?

Originally Posted by vogliadivintage /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ah, and my other box looks like a Benefit box since it's letting me give feedback for the So Hooked on Carmella, BADgal Lash mascara and Ooh La Lift.  There's also the Stila one step prime color in that box. 
I can give feedback for the Ooh La Lift, too! 

Originally Posted by StillPooh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can give feedback for the Ooh La Lift, too! 
wooo!  and I can leave feedback for the Blow Out Hairspray, too!!  I need some new hairspray!  We're so bad to be snooping like this!  
shuriken.gif

How fast is their shipping, I just purchased something from them today and it says it will take like 17-30days. If they ship from outside the country I understand.
It generally is about a week for me.

Yeah, I am thinking this is a glitch and not going to be reflective of our boxes. There are too many strange things: discontinued products, things people have had in their boxes before (which I believe Birchbox has said they won't do) and someone said they had a feedback button when they weren't even logged into their account?! This has a big "Something Is Not Right" mark stamped on it.

Originally Posted by Auntboo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, I am thinking this is a glitch and not going to be reflective of our boxes. There are too many strange things: discontinued products, things people have had in their boxes before (which I believe Birchbox has said they won't do) and someone said they had a feedback button when they weren't even logged into their account?! This has a big "Something Is Not Right" mark stamped on it.
agreed. it seems really early for them to have updated the site. Also, when I found out what I was getting last month using this method they were all items in the 'view all' in the new section. They haven't even given any hints out yet.

Originally Posted by Tia Marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I also have feedback for Zoya Gems and Jewels collection, Benefit Hooked on Carmella, and Stila One Step Prime Color.   If we have the feed back button already can we leave feedback before our box is shipped?
I have these also!

I found something I can leave feedback for but I don't want to say what because none of you have said it yet and I don't want to ruin any surprises.  =]

Originally Posted by bethbr00tality /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I found something I can leave feedback for but I don't want to say what because none of you have said it yet and I don't want to ruin any surprises.  =]
THAT'S SO MEAN! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN POST ABOUT IT, THEN? 
pissoff.gif

The Feedback trick to figure out June right now is a glitch. Birchbox is currently working on fixing the glitch.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Feedback trick to figure out June right now is a glitch. Birchbox is currently working on fixing the glitch.
Thanks for letting us know. I figured it was once everyone said a lot of these items were in old boxes, this will only be my 4th box so I didn't know that.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Danggit Zadi, I was excited.  XD

Did the Stila liner sting anyone else's eyes? I love the color (rock candy), but not sure I'll really use it now.

Originally Posted by Becca8093 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did the Stila liner sting anyone else's eyes? I love the color (rock candy), but not sure I'll really use it now.
my aunt received it in her birchbox and she said it hurt her eyelids or something like that. she had the brown color, i believe.

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

my aunt received it in her birchbox and she said it hurt her eyelids or something like that. she had the brown color, i believe.

I have a few of the colors (Starry, Royal, Rock Candy) and none of them have stung my eyes yet. A little awkward to remove (comes off in pieces), but no issues yet.

Mine makes my eyelids sticky sometimes but no stinging.

Latest posts

Back