Heated Eyelash Curlers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i find that just using a metal eyelash curler works better for me. i've used a heated curler before but hardly curled my lashes, and if it did, they didn't stay curled for very long. IMO i wouldnt get the modelco one as many ppl i know bought it and only after a couple of uses the battery had died already.

I use the Talika Heated Eyelash curler and I really like it. It heats evenly and doesn't get too hot like when I would heat my regular eyelash curler with my hair dryer. It is also really easy to hold, so it doesn't slip in my hand

I got a TRIM heated eyelash curler at Walmart for 6$, and it works like magic. I have super straight lashes and this curls them instantly. I would reccomend it. I'm curious about the lash perm though, wouldn't that mess up your lashes... will look into it...

I just bought the trim heated eyelash curler but i cannot figure out how to put battery in mine is like a wand if urs is same can u help me out plz :)

The battery(s) go into the handle. Sometimes you need a small Phillips screwdriver to unscrew the small screw that holds the unit together. Most times there is a panel you just slide on/off, just like on a remote control. On some models, (wands), you unscrew the handle, just like you would on a flashlight. There's usually directions on the back of the packaging... Sometimes...

I have one that I received as a gift (purchased in Asia) that is similar to the Avon heated curler. It curls, but it takes a long time to get it very curly as the heat setting is fairly weak. It also won't stay curled unless a good mascara is applied on top. It turns out it's not worth the trouble to use it. My non-heated curler works much faster and more effectively. 

Back