Holiday Sets: When are they revealed?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sephora is down !!! Oh lordy! Heheh!

vib1.jpg

I'm trying Mr. Rebates for 12%, but am worried I won't get the dough! Maybe I should have done ebates and been safe...

I am going to head over to Fashion Valley, it has both a sephora and SIJCP. I might end up spending my money at Nordstroms, Neiman Marcus or Bloomingdales since it looks like sephora decided not to carry what I really wanted!

I'm trying Mr. Rebates for 12%, but am worried I won't get the dough! Maybe I should have done ebates and been safe...
If it makes you feel any better, I've been using Mr. Rebates for a couple of years and I haven't had any problems with them.  I've always gotten my money.

@@shadowcat78 Thanks! I felt the same way when I started Ebates, it just seems too good to be true. But that 12% has me thinking about more orders  :blush:  

If it makes you feel any better, I've been using Mr. Rebates for a couple of years and I haven't had any problems with them.  I've always gotten my money.
I've been using Mr. Rebates for a few years too and never had a problem.

Not sure if this is holiday or not, but Urban Decay just announced a new "Naked on the Run" palette...they posted a pic on their twitter, not sure how to get it over here. Not sure I need it but I like the concept of the full face case! Though they are definitely beating the Naked horse to death.

Not sure if this is holiday or not, but Urban Decay just announced a new "Naked on the Run" palette...they posted a pic on their twitter, not sure how to get it over here. Not sure I need it but I like the concept of the full face case! Though they are definitely beating the Naked horse to death.
It comes out Dec 1 I think. I'm kind of thinking the shadows are all repeats from different naked palettes. This one just doesn't do it for me. Thankfully!!

Wow, the other pics had been super saturated. This would be a great starter / intro kit for someone who doesn't really have any UD and wants to try, or for someone who travels a lot and likes to pack light. The blush / bronzer duo looks rather light to me, though. 

Ok, it seems like pretty much all the holiday sets are out for now, although we're still waiting on a few things from I think Urban Decay and then the Black Friday and Advent gifts.

I've been using Mr. Rebates for a few years too and never had a problem.
That's so good to hear because I just placed 2 orders through Mr. Ebates for the first time, to maximize my $ off.

here's ya go:
I have to say UD are just not impressing me lately. I guess I'm off that train. For a while I was really into the Naked palettes, mainly just the eyeshadow. I thought the eyeliners and lipsticks were supposed to be the best, but after trying them, I'm just feeling meh towards them. I guess that's good for my wallet.

Question ladies:

Do you want to continue this thread for Black Friday/Advent stuff, or should we create another one? I'm kind of leaning towards starting a new one, but anyone have any opinions on that?

P.S. Don't forget, if you're a VIB or Rouge VIB at Sephora the 20% off sale ends tonight!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like I must be broken. None of the sets are really exciting me this year. Am I broken?  :unsure:

I feel like I must be broken. None of the sets are really exciting me this year. Am I broken?  :unsure:
No!  I think all the sets are just a variation on the same sets every year.  Very few companies have impressed me this year with their packaging or offerings.  I could just be make uped out though. haha  And think of all the money and space you are saving!

Latest posts

Back