Holy Grail Items?? What are you absolute Go To's?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MollyC2153 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mac Paint Pot in Painterly. It's an eye shadow and a primer. It's an AWESOME primer. I did my eyes in the morning, took a three hour nap that afternoon and still work up with awesome eyes. Now if only I could get it to stop my face from getting those pillow creases! haha

Benefit Total Moisture moisturizer.

Make Up Forever HD concealer for under my eyes

Covergirl Lash Exact-Been using it for years and it never clumps or does bad things

Benefit The Porefessional

Nars blush in Deep Throat
Satin pillow case!!!

I've always switched around my products, but agree with the Naked 1, and now I don't think I'll ever put anything else on my face besides OLO!

Originally Posted by Lisa N /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Satin pillow case!!!

I've always switched around my products, but agree with the Naked 1, and now I don't think I'll ever put anything else on my face besides OLO!
Yeah, I definitely need to buy one! and is OLO one love organics?

Yeah, I definitely need to buy one! and is OLO one love organics?
Yes, I ordered their discovery kit and immediately went for the full size products after using them for a day.  And ordered 4 more minis for friends.

Originally Posted by Lisa N /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes, I ordered their discovery kit and immediately went for the full size products after using them for a day.  And ordered 4 more minis for friends.
Yayyy! I have that and a sample of the Shea Terra Rose Hips Soap coming too!

My face will be so happy and organic!

Yayyy! I have that and a sample of the Shea Terra Rose Hips Soap coming too!

My face will be so happy and organic!
I posted a pic of the OLO kit in the sample thread.

SKIN: Shiseido/Lancome/KORRES/Ole Henrickson

FOUNDATION: Make Up For Ever HD&Matte Velvet

PRIMER: KORRES Quercetin Oak Anti-aging primer (it's water based-yay!)/Make Up For Ever HD Primer for non-water based

Originally Posted by DBGenevieve /img/forum/go_quote.gif

SKIN: Shiseido/Lancome/KORRES/Ole Henrickson

FOUNDATION: Make Up For Ever HD&Matte Velvet

PRIMER: KORRES Quercetin Oak Anti-aging primer (it's water based-yay!)/Make Up For Ever HD Primer for non-water based
Interesting...I have a sample of the Make Up Forever HD primer that came as an extra in a swap...guess I should give it a try!

These are my absolute staples that have never failed me in any way:

• TheBalm Hot Mama Blush
  • TheBalm Mary Loumanizer
  • Urban Decay Potion Primer in Original
  • TheBalm Time Balm Concealer
  • Maybelline Full n Soft Mascara
  • Revlon Lip Butters (especially Pink Truffle)
  • Stila Smudgestick

Hmmm, can you tell what my favorite brand is? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ud primer potion in "sin", which is a gold color. I am not really attached too much to any of my other cosmetics.

Originally Posted by randerso /img/forum/go_quote.gif

These are my absolute staples that have never failed me in any way:

• TheBalm Hot Mama Blush
  • TheBalm Mary Loumanizer
  • Urban Decay Potion Primer in Original
  • TheBalm Time Balm Concealer
  • Maybelline Full n Soft Mascara
  • Revlon Lip Butters (especially Pink Truffle)
  • Stila Smudgestick

Hmmm, can you tell what my favorite brand is? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm glad smeone else loves Hot Mama! It is perfect!

I've found only two HG items so far in my makeup collecting!

• Illamasqua Blush in Lover
  • Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara (took a long time to get to this HG product!)

Originally Posted by Hellocat4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ud primer potion in "sin", which is a gold color. I am not really attached too much to any of my other cosmetics.
YES. It's the best! I love the other two as well. NARS has a 'plain' one that's equally as good for  a subtle look. They're both in my kit
smilehappyyes.gif

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm glad smeone else loves Hot Mama! It is perfect!
It's so true! Since finding Hot Mama all my other peachy blushes now sit in the sad, unused corner in my makeup drawer, haha. I am really surprised more people don't go crazy over TheBalm, they have some seriously amazing products.

Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm

Shea Terra Rose Hips Black Soap

Revlon Photoready Foundation

UDPP

I am currently hunting for my HG mascara. I have tried so many but almost all of them irritate my eyes or look horrible.

Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm Shea Terra Rose Hips Black Soap Revlon Photoready Foundation UDPP I am currently hunting for my HG mascara. I have tried so many but almost all of them irritate my eyes or look horrible.
Have you tried SuperNova by Fresh Mascara?

Originally Posted by Dots /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Have you tried SuperNova by Fresh Mascara?
No but I just read about it on Sephora. Looks like it doesn't have all the usual irritants in it. Maybe I need to try it...gonna go do a little more poking around to see what I can find out.

Do you have sensitive skin or eyes as well?

Originally Posted by randerso /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's so true! Since finding Hot Mama all my other peachy blushes now sit in the sad, unused corner in my makeup drawer, haha. I am really surprised more people don't go crazy over TheBalm, they have some seriously amazing products.
I used their Time Balm at one point and the texture was all wrong for my skin. And The Staniac was a disaster for me as well. It sucks because I really wanted to like the brand, but their stuff just isn't meant for me, I guess!

Quote: Originally Posted by randerso /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I used their Time Balm at one point and the texture was all wrong for my skin. And The Staniac was a disaster for me as well. It sucks because I really wanted to like the brand, but their stuff just isn't meant for me, I guess!

I get why Staniac is only good for some, and I haven't tried Time Balm, but you should try out their blushes and shadows sometime! Soooo great!

Back