How much are you willing to spend on a handbag?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say around 40 or 50 but an everyday purse but i change them so often i really don't want to spend more than that

On a everyday tote was $1800 for the Louis Vuitton Vernis Houston in Perle. $2500 a few years ago for the Louis Vuitton/Takashi Murakami Cherry Blossom Papillon in the Rare Red/Cream. It was sold out in the boutiques so opted for one on eBay from a mypoupette LV resellers.

It depends on what kind of bag it is...I'm willing to spend a few hundred on something I will get a lot of use out of, but I'd rather not spend more than $100-150 on something trendy that I'll carry only a few times.

$400 on a betsey johnson. she's been my idol since i was 15. i have a lot more other bags from her, but they're all under the $150 mark.

The most I have spent on a bag is $1200. I don't regret it at all. I love handbags so I will buy anything that is cute and I love and know I can't live without. I have bags from the Thrift store, Old Navy, Gap, Fileens Basement, etc. Now the next question is, would I spend more than that on a bag? The answer is yes, I would. I work hard don't have any children so I feel I should enjoy the fruits of my labor. I am want to buy one of the Botkier bags designed for Target.

I really dont know, if I would like the bag and can afford it....

The average Im spending at this point is about $50-70

i spent a few hundred for each of my Cole Haan bags and my little Louis Vuitton and I spent like 40 on a tiny Nicole Miller bag, but it was my first designer bag and i was like 11. I have several Vera Bradley bags which I use for everyday; they're really popular around ENC, idk about the rest of America haha, but they range from 40-90 i think.

cliffs: i'll spend up to 300.

i'm willing to spend however much it is, most times, i don't buy purses often but when i find one i like i usually splurge on it, quality over quantity :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well I wudnt rili spend much on a handbag buh wen i went on holiday last week my mom bought a 555 euros Louis Vuitton hand bag.
And dats how much im willing to spend on a handbag i fink:icon_chee

I love handbags. I recently fell inlove with a Gucci purse. I was guilty of spending 1,600 for it aside from the matching wallet. I like to save money every month so i can buy something nice on my birthday or Christmas.

I've spent about max. $80 on a handbag so far. And I can honestly say that when I spend less on a bag that I can tell the difference in quality. If I ever found something that I absoultely ADORED and new that it was not just in a passing trend, I would probably spend upwards to about $1000, seeing as that when a bag is taken care of well it can last a very long time.

I don't look at prices if it's something I want. It doesn't matter who makes it or what it's made out of at that point. I rarely ever see anything I actually want so when I do I buy it.

I just spent $500 on a Coach Pet Carrier for my Lola. I'm almost embarrassed to say it out loud.

most i've ever spent was £40, but i'd pay up to £100 if it was an investment bag, one that i would carry everyday.

Back