How much are you willing to spend on a handbag?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am handbag lover. Call me crazy but I have spent thousands of dollars on signature handbags. If Carrie has a shoe fetish, mine is handbags!

The most I will spend for a handbag would be $10,000 for the elusive Hermes Birkin. I wanted to buy one last year but it's always sold out in Hermes in Madison Ave. When they had one available, the bag was small for me and not the color I was looking for.

I love Chanel handbags... thus my sreenname. The most I spent for a Chanel handbag was $3175++ for the large Chanel multireporter bag (black leather with white CC) which Michelle Kwan was carrying to the Grammy's two years ago.

Balenciaga was $1300.

Not a big fan of LV except for the azure speedy which I bought for $700+

no more than $30

i hate using a handbag for more than a few weeks so i buy a lot of bags and purses so cheaper has always been the better choice for me

the azure speedy is sooo cute.... i want it!!

ok, i love coach purses... i think i spent $500 for my Coach CARLY LEATHER LARGE BAG .. i love it.... it is a great purse... i have been waiting for Coach to come out with a handbag like this.... it is so big i loose things in it....lol Coach - CARLY LEATHER LARGE BAG

but i did just jump on the LV wagon when i was in las vegas this month.. i bought the new Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Neverfull GM for $665.00.... believe it or not, this is a steal for the size of the bag... it is my new fav handbag... and it is great for traveling... this bag can even hold my computer....hehe eLUXURY - null - null=

but i would love a Fendi or Chanel bag someday... :rotfl:

i have about 10 handbags that cost a little over 400 .. all from coach and d&b ... i have a fetish and have about 20 clutches from coach .. i need a new one for every outfit.. all my other purses cost about 40-100 .. i feel they are the most important accessory

Haha, I don't know if this is shameful or not... but I'd rather buy a good fake than a real designer bag. It's too impractical for me to fork over $200 for something I'd abuse constantly with heavy books, uncapped pens, etc.

Ha ha ha me same

I had few designers handbags, but they so quick rip off as cheap, so why spend more for just the name, but same rubbish quality

Exactly.

I have only one MJ bag, which was around $1000, though I got it as a present. I'd never ever splurge that much on a bag...

Really, I just dont have the funds to buy anything expensive. I usually buy faux EVERYTHING. If it looks real, why not?

not much. i've decided i needed a small bag (me who usually carry my house in my bag... Beware !) for nights out, kind of vintage looking, and the price is just killing me.

besides, i've spent what i consider enough money to get a good bag, and one needs me to find a red zipper, the other needs well i don't know a combination of glue and sewing.

depends on the bag....i've bought a 5 bux bag that i still use and very cute..but on the other hand..i will buy a nice good bag and there's one that i desperately want..but its about 2k range =(

At the most about £15 if I really liked it, I think that would be something like $30?

I love buying bags and buy way too many so I can't be spending loads on just one bag.

I would never buy a designer bag, I just don't see the point.

If I have the money, anything goes really cos I just love bags! I especially like Chanel, just bought a medium Classic flap for SGD3430 a few weeks ago. It's so addictive I'm now saving up for a Jumbo flap!

I can't answer this and feel good about it. I will say I spend the most $$$$ on my handbags, shoes and watch of the moment. My handbag is the most expensive part of my wardrobe.

Depends on the bag...I really want the Balenciaga "The City" Motorcycle bag...it's soo me! But at over $1k...I think I'm going to be saving for a long time...The most expensive bag I have is my LV Mini Lin Speedy...My hubby gave it to me as a belated b-day gift...:inlove3:

Latest posts

Back