How much are you willing to spend on a handbag?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$500 is my max. actually, right now, $0 is my limit...

: (

but normally, without any big bills, $500. this is actually my personal no-no, putting a money restriction on an item, because i will ALWAYS inch a couple dollars more over, thinking, it's just a few dollars, and next thing you know- i'm saying $1000 is my limit.

the most i've spent so far is about $325 on a juicy couture bag that i love but im willing to go 2 about $400 to $500 only if i really really love the purse

I'm not even gonna front I don't have money to throw around like that! Someday maybe :/ I don't think I could bring myself to pay more than maybe $200 ever, unless I was like set on everything else in life!

My current purse is just a small plain beige leather and was $40, it's a year old and I'm bored with it.

Before that I had a giant purple Cinnamoroll purse loaded with crap so I had to do the small purse thing and break the hoarding habit. The bottom was tearing anyways.

I just bought a white pvc Hello Kitty messenger bag for school for $25

4b73_1.jpg

My next bag will be Baby Phat so it will be a little more pricey. Really I'd just like to buy two decent bags and switch them up so that they last longer...ya know?

I'm usually a 'quality vs. quantity' person but not when it comes to handbags. I like to have a lot of bags to match my clothes so the most I would spend would be $250 but it is hardly ever around that much.

I have 2 right now since I only really go out on the weekends and it's to grocery shop. I'm more of a really pretty different type of purse. I love Rocawear's purses and some Baby Phat one's. Coach doesn't really do it for me. They're too classy and I'm not that kind of person, plus I like my chains and hardware/charms accessories on my handbags. But if I did buy a designer handbag, it would be a Dooney & Burke one. And otherwise the MAX MAX I would spend is $300

I honestly don't think I'd spend more than $50 on a purse. I like cute purses, but I'm not really big on designer brands. I'd pay a lot more for shoes, though! I'm definitely a shoe person!

I guess I'm weird...lol.

The most I've ever spent on a purse was about $110. Making the money I make now, I probably wouldn't spend any more than that. If I made millions of dollars I'd buy whatever I want.

Oh my god, that is adorable.

I wouldn't pay much. Not more than $40-$50 maximum. All I need is a stylish, good quality, well-made handbag... not designer labels.

I normally spend from $10.00 to $50.00. I've not bought a bag in over 5 years! The ones I have are holding up really well. I only carry a black or brown bag.

When I can afford it I will finally buy my dream bag, a $275.00 Dooney & Bourke!

I usually try to not go passed $20 I have way too many obsession's to spend alot of money on a purse lol, but the most I have ever spent was around $90 and that was a looonnnngg time ago on a Tommy Hilfiger purse

I'm so bad but I love handbags, so if I'm going to be truthful I'll say $1200. *ashamed* Because that money could be better spent than on a bag in most cases.

Back