Indie Polish Lovers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wheeee! Got these babies yesterday! My Ten Friends order

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oooh so pretty! And I am seriously jealous of your group order. This thread is bad for the wallet!!

Oooh so pretty! And I am seriously jealous of your group order. This thread is bad for the wallet!!
I haven't been buying much makeup lately, so this has been my replacement. .oops!

Squee! Dirtball is the one (from this brand) that I've been lusting after.

I'm in love with MTF! They're just gorgeous and fun combos. I used Zoya Codie for undies, so the mani is like a rich, dark chocolate with glittery beauty. No flash, fluorescent lighting (work)
Indoor, flash

Quote: Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm in love with MTF! They're just gorgeous and fun combos. I used Zoya Codie for undies, so the mani is like a rich, dark chocolate with glittery beauty. No flash, fluorescent lighting (work)

Indoor, flash

Love it
12.gif

Scofflaw just did a restock and new summer collection release on her Etsy page. Llarowe will be picking it up and selling it I'm the next few weeks!

Quote:Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone going to stalk the Llarowe restock/launch this week?

I did last week and busted my budget. I'm waiting for 2 particular ones from A England. Until then I'll just drool.

I did last week and busted my budget. I'm waiting for 2 particular ones from A England. Until then I'll just drool.
Which ones? Love A England. . Just got Princess Tears from a buddy last week!

Quote:Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Which ones? Love A England. . Just got Princess Tears from a buddy last week!

Dragon and St. George. I almost bought Sleeping Palace last week but it I decided that it was too dark for this season so I decided to get others polishes. Princess Tears looks beautiful.

Dragon and St. George. I almost bought Sleeping Palace last week but it I decided that it was too dark for this season so I decided to get others polishes. Princess Tears looks beautiful.
St. George is gorgeous! Don't have Dragon yet, but did pick up Sayted Prince from Ninja Polish. It's a dark holo, but I couldn't resist lol.

Originally Posted by tasertag /img/forum/go_quote.gif

One word of warning with St. George, if you leave it on for almost a week it will stain through basecoat. I was lazy the other week and left it on for a week instead of changing it out because its a gorgeous color, and it left my nails a delightful shade of yellow. (My bf thought the "yellow" was a polish color I put on afterwards.)

St. George is gorgeous! Don't have Dragon yet, but did pick up Sayted Prince from Ninja Polish. It's a dark holo, but I couldn't resist lol.
Dragon is gorgeous, it's a nce, dark, muted green holo that looks much better on the nail than in the bottle!

One word of warning with St. George, if you leave it on for almost a week it will stain through basecoat. I was lazy the other week and left it on for a week instead of changing it out because its a gorgeous color, and it left my nails a delightful shade of yellow. (My bf thought the "yellow" was a polish color I put on afterwards.)
Eek. Worth the risk. I think it's beautiful. But that's funny your bf thought it was another color.

So what indies have made it into your top picks? I'm totally in love with Enchanted Polish (sooo hard to get at times), My Ten Friends, A England, Scofflaw, Emily de Molly.. too many, but those hit my faves atm.

Originally Posted by tasertag /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Eek. Worth the risk. I think it's beautiful. But that's funny your bf thought it was another color.
It really is worth the risk. I usually change polish every third day or so, but I was in love with the color and it didn't wear off so I left it on for almost a week. I'd like to believe that it was the duration that caused the staining since I've had no issues with any of the other A England colors I've worn.

Latest posts

Back