Indie Polish Lovers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You're an evil person you know that. LOL ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You mention you bought polishes but did you show us said polishes? Noooooo. Instead you tease, your torture and you tease some more. So SPILL! PICTURES!
iagree.gif
 show us the goodies!

I am a HUGE nail polish...hoarder? I myself don't think I am, but I guess if you ask anyone else they would beg to differ. My favorite indie brands so far are KBShimmer and Lush Lacquer! If you watch LL's Etsy page they have sales every once in awhile. I like that they also sell mini bottles so that you don't feel so bad because you want it ALL! I have very amateur photo skills but here are some of the ones I have.

Lush Lacquer Minty Chip (over 1 coat China Glaze For Audrey)

Lush Lacquer Glitter Girl (over Essie Pop Art Pink)

KB Shimmer Where My Peeps At?

So far, both brands I find to have great coverage and formula. I would recommend them!

I prefer "collector" to "hoarder." The former sounds more organized and healthier than the latter.
LOL. I think if you use the polish then it's not hoarding.

Originally Posted by LolaJay /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am a HUGE nail polish...hoarder? I myself don't think I am, but I guess if you ask anyone else they would beg to differ. My favorite indie brands so far are KBShimmer and Lush Lacquer! If you watch LL's Etsy page they have sales every once in awhile. I like that they also sell mini bottles so that you don't feel so bad because you want it ALL! I have very amateur photo skills but here are some of the ones I have.

Lush Lacquer Minty Chip (over 1 coat China Glaze For Audrey)

Lush Lacquer Glitter Girl (over Essie Pop Art Pink)

KB Shimmer Where My Peeps At?

So far, both brands I find to have great coverage and formula. I would recommend them!
Those are all seriously pretty!

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I prefer "collector" to "hoarder." The former sounds more organized and healthier than the latter.
iagree.gif

I just ordered 6 mini bottles from Lush Laquer. I am anxious to get them now, and I think minty chip was one that I picked out.

Let me know when you get them! I also have Lite Brite and Haywire. I ordered mine right before she released the newest batch of colors, so I think it may be time for some new ones!! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

I just ordered 6 mini bottles from Lush Laquer. I am anxious to get them now, and I think minty chip was one that I picked out.
Let me know when you get them! I also have Lite Brite and Haywire. I ordered mine right before she released the newest batch of colors, so I think it may be time for some new ones!! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

You are absolutely correct! It is more of a collection, all organized on racks by brands and colors. I don't feel so bad about it now!

I'm painting my nails with Rainbow Honey's Sweet Talk and my brain keeps telling me that the polish should smell like icing...

Most indies are so glitter oriented, I hardly ever buy them.  I'm not a big glitter person but I did recently buy a couple from Forever Polished...just not glitters.

Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Most indies are so glitter oriented, I hardly ever buy them.  I'm not a big glitter person but I did recently buy a couple from Forever Polished...just not glitters.
Donna I just recently discovered Forever Polished as well!! I got "Cherry" and "Spring Blossom" and I can't get over how amazing Cherry is. Do the other polishes have great formula as well?? So far it's amazing and I haven't had any chips on day 3!

Forever Polished "Cherry"

Actually there's lots of companies that offer more than glitter, but glitter just happens to catch people' s fancy lol. I've found great holos, duochromes, and seriously amazing metallics. Might just be we're sparkle freaks lol.

Rainbow Honey is going back on Fab soon (tho I have no idea when). She just posted a shipment pic to her IG!! This might be bad for my bank account.

Indies I have:

Lucky 13 Lacquer

Rainbow Honey

KBShimmer

a-England

Hungry Asian

ILNP

LynB

I've got a whole bunch of them now.. maybe 30 bottles?

They do.  I'm really liking them.  Finally!  An indie that isn't full of massive globs of glitter!

Originally Posted by LolaJay /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Donna I just recently discovered Forever Polished as well!! I got "Cherry" and "Spring Blossom" and I can't get over how amazing Cherry is. Do the other polishes have great formula as well?? So far it's amazing and I haven't had any chips on day 3!

Forever Polished "Cherry"

Back