Indie Polish Lovers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They do.  I'm really liking them.  Finally!  An indie that isn't full of massive globs of glitter!

I'm really loving them too! I want to get some of the color changing polish!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Actually there's lots of companies that offer more than glitter, but glitter just happens to catch people' s fancy lol. I've found great holos, duochromes, and seriously amazing metallics.

Might just be we're sparkle freaks lol.
This.  Actually I think there is more non-glitter than glitter if you take time to do a thorough review of what's out there or at least an equal amount.  In addition to the holos, duos, and metallics, there are alo some polishes that have flecks of confetti or the like (not glitter) in them.

Wooo! I managed to get some more indies ladies! Super excited and can't wait for them to arrive. On a FB group in, several ladies do a ginormous grab bag of indies for a group of 10-12 people and 200+ polishes! Whenever my bix arrives, I'll be sharing pics of my pretties!

Wow MissLindaJean, when you get into something, you get into it BIG!!  Can't wait to see what you get...and I'd love to get in on something like that!

Wow MissLindaJean, when you get into something, you get into it BIG!!  Can't wait to see what you get...and I'd love to get in on something like that!
Yep! I'm super obsessed with these indies now, plus I feel good supporting some small businesses! It's partially your fault, lol, because I found this group through the one you recommended! Lol

Yep! I'm super obsessed with these indies now, plus I feel good supporting some small businesses! It's partially your fault, lol, because I found this group through the one you recommended! Lol
It's a progressive addiction. When you have a lot of mainstream polishes, after a while it gets a little easier to resist them because you already have most of the finishes and shades that are available. Then you move on to the indies and the variety is so amazing that you start to justify the purchases by thinking, "I don't have any polish that looks anything like this!" I'm currently wanting a thermal (color-changing) polish.

Enabling Alert: Several of the Etsy shops are having specials this weekend because of the holiday, like free shipping or a percentage off.

It's a progressive addiction. When you have a lot of mainstream polishes, after a while it gets a little easier to resist them because you already have most of the finishes and shades that are available. Then you move on to the indies and the variety is so amazing that you start to justify the purchases by thinking, "I don't have any polish that looks anything like this!" I'm currently wanting a thermal (color-changing) polish. Enabling Alert: Several of the Etsy shops are having specials this weekend because of the holiday, like free shipping or a percentage off.
Yep, this! I could use a handful more creams to expand my undies, as majority of my polishes are metallic, shimmery or chrome-y like, but indies have really interesting finishes and such a variety!

Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's a progressive addiction. When you have a lot of mainstream polishes, after a while it gets a little easier to resist them because you already have most of the finishes and shades that are available. Then you move on to the indies and the variety is so amazing that you start to justify the purchases by thinking, "I don't have any polish that looks anything like this!" I'm currently wanting a thermal (color-changing) polish.

Enabling Alert: Several of the Etsy shops are having specials this weekend because of the holiday, like free shipping or a percentage off.
I'm clearly slow, but what holiday?

My group order came in! I received 16 fs polishes and 3 minis. . For a whopping $25!!

My group order came in! I received 16 fs polishes and 3 minis. . For a whopping $25!!

7b.gif
 look at all those pretties!

Originally Posted by amandah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh my stars. Please can I be in your group
smile.gif

6.gif

Originally Posted by amandah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
6.gif

Yaaay. Will you PM me the details? Sorry if I confused you I meant yes as in I wanted the details of the polish group all those came from.

It's a nail group I'm in :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. Got lucky on this one lol. I've also been checking sites for polish blog sales and indie updates, whew, there's lots of good deals to be found! Indigo Bananas on Etsy is having a sale till Wednesday, CLEARANCE30 for 30% off to make way for new bottles and releases. Cirque polishes through their website, 40% off with code CIRQUE40

It's a nail group I'm in
biggrin.gif
. Got lucky on this one lol. I've also been checking sites for polish blog sales and indie updates, whew, there's lots of good deals to be found!

Indigo Bananas on Etsy is having a sale till Wednesday, CLEARANCE30 for 30% off to make way for new bottles and releases.

Cirque polishes through their website, 40% off with code CIRQUE40
I can't take advantage now but I'd appreciate if you could continue to post any other intel you get in the future :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm the worst at finding sales!

I can't take advantage now but I'd appreciate if you could continue to post any other intel you get in the future :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm the worst at finding sales!
Part of it is just FB updates. I follow various indie brands and bloggers, who post sales, them Google searches and lovely ladies here!

Originally Posted by tulosai /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This.  Actually I think there is more non-glitter than glitter if you take time to do a thorough review of what's out there or at least an equal amount.  In addition to the holos, duos, and metallics, there are alo some polishes that have flecks of confetti or the like (not glitter) in them.
Thing is most polish bloggers seem to be ga-ga for glitter and holographics.  I rarely see indie cremes on blogs so I never bother to look at the seller's sites.  What's up all of you polish bloggers?!  Get on the indie cremes LOL.

Latest posts

Back