Indie Polish Lovers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gabi, I have an extra Fantasy FIre if you are interested in trading for it...it is just sitting here in the drawer collecting dust.

Originally Posted by LyndaV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Gabi, I have an extra Fantasy FIre if you are interested in trading for it...it is just sitting here in the drawer collecting dust.
ahhhhhhh I really would love to, though I don't know what I have in NY that I can trade for XD I will have to make the bf look into my unopened products and get back to ya XD

Lush Lacquer and Tough as Nails Lacquer!
I'm thinking about getting some Lush Lacquer but I'm having a hard time deciding between getting minis or full bottles.

I'm thinking about getting some Lush Lacquer but I'm having a hard time deciding between getting minis or full bottles.
I got minis so I could test the waters. Very happy with the consistency and quality!

I needed to know about nail polish blog sales like I need a shot in the head.... trying to restrain myself as I type.
Yep, I know! I'm going on a makeup boo buy next month and will just do polish lol. Like that's any better!

Yep, I know! I'm going on a makeup boo buy next month and will just do polish lol. Like that's any better!
I've been in a polish no buy April and I'm going strong! I'm going to try to hold off until May. It's just around the corner!!

Originally Posted by tulosai /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I needed to know about nail polish blog sales like I need a shot in the head.... trying to restrain myself as I type.
Lol, I  think I need to do the same.

LOL - I know the feeling all too well. Somewhere I went from "having a few bottles" to "I seriously need to catalog everything and am afraid to know how much I have."

LOL - I know the feeling all too well. Somewhere I went from "having a few bottles" to "I seriously need to catalog everything and am afraid to know how much I have."
I'm on to "need a second Helmer."

Quote: I'm on to "need a second Helmer."
Speaking of which, I'm going to buy my very first Helmer this week.  How many polishes would you say they hold?  Also do most bottles fit in the drawers?  I have the standard Zoya, OPI, China Glaze, plus Butter London, Deborah Lippman, and many Indies.  I think the tallest ones I have are the Jade holos.

Thanks!

LyndaV

sorry didn't do the quote thingy right...question was directed to Meaganola or actually anyone with a Helmer

I'm not familiar with the Jade holos, but I have probably a couple dizen brands, and all of my polishes except the really tall lollipop-style Wet'n'Wild glitter LEs out right now and the double-ended essence polishes fit in it. I'll have to check tonight and see how many fit in each drawer because I'm at work right now and can't recall.

sorry didn't do the quote thingy right...question was directed to Meaganola or actually anyone with a Helmer
There's a thread on makeup storage around here somewhere and several ladies have Helmers. I think you'll be able to store a TON of polish! Lol

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm not familiar with the Jade holos, but I have probably a couple dizen brands, and all of my polishes except the really tall lollipop-style Wet'n'Wild glitter LEs out right now and the double-ended essence polishes fit in it. I'll have to check tonight and see how many fit in each drawer because I'm at work right now and can't recall.
Those damn Wet n Wild bottles!!!! ugh

So I did my first nail polish blog sale purchase over the weekend (thanks t you guys I am so overwhelmed by them now 
fuercht.gif
) and the polishes arrived today.  These are my fist indies and I can't wait to start playing with them.  Unfortunately I am a little in love with my current mani but with any luck it'll chip tomorrow haha and I can play 
flowers.gif

So I did my first nail polish blog sale purchase over the weekend (thanks t you guys I am so overwhelmed by them now 
fuercht.gif
) and the polishes arrived today.  These are my fist indies and I can't wait to start playing with them.  Unfortunately I am a little in love with my current mani but with any luck it'll chip tomorrow haha and I can play 
flowers.gif
What did you get?

fuercht.gif
flowers.gif
You're an evil person you know that. LOL ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You mention you bought polishes but did you show us said polishes? Noooooo. Instead you tease, your torture and you tease some more. So SPILL! PICTURES!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You're an evil person you know that. LOL ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You mention you bought polishes but did you show us said polishes? Noooooo. Instead you tease, your torture and you tease some more. So SPILL! PICTURES!
Haha I will have to do it when I get home tonight (when I'll also definitely be using one of said polishes, so maybe there can be some mani pics too :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Back