Influenster Spring "Beauty VoxBox"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Annelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got an e-mail saying I was a brand challenge winner for the NYC Lip Shine that I got back in the Holiday VoxBox last December.  I honestly didn't remember (or know?) that there was a brand challenge contest for this, nor what my review stated exactly, but they said I wrote one of the best reviews and will get my prize in June :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  *happy dance*
Congratulations! Is the prize a surprise? We should keep this in mind and definitely participate in the brand challenges.

I received my free Spring Beauty VoxBox today. I am very happy with it, although some of the items are not new to me. My fragrance is Sweet Pea, which is one that I already like and have purchased from Bath & Body Works. I love SoyJoy bars; mine is Blueberry. I really like the Sally Hansen nail polish strips; I received the style Laced Up. I haven't tried the other products before. I'm actually almost out of body wash, so the Aveeno comes at a good time. I was nervous to make the video, because it's the first time I have ever posted something on YouTube. I felt like a dork because I could hear myself imitating the vast majority of YouTube videos that all sound the same. But at least I said what I meant to say. Here's the photo: 

i love it all except i am not crazy about my b & b scent...   blah!  i wonder which goodie held up shipping????

Originally Posted by Fluttershy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I feel sort of silly for fretting over not getting a box.  I mean, don't get me wrong, it's free and all so people should be happy and grateful they received one =)

But after seeing the contents of the Spring Beauty Box, I don't feel bad at all for not receiving one.  I already have the Sheer Cover concealer from the MyGlam bag.  The last time I used Chapstick it actually made my lips MORE chapped than they were before (read about addiction to chapstick - those chapsticks should only be used as a lip protector against sun/wind damage and not for moisturizing).  I have tons of Aveeno body lotion samples from Ulta sample bags, and I'm not a fan of B&BW Japanese Cherry Blossom (Way too heavy).  I also didn't like the Sally Hansen nail polish stickers because my nails are not very long, and the patterns seem to look best on longer nails.  The SoyJoy bars are just okay, nothing that special...and I might have been open to trying the Dr. Scholl's inserts.

It's not a bad VoxBox per se....but definitely 90% drugstore content.  I'm hoping I'll be a candidate for the mom box though =)
doesnt sound like you would have enjoyed the box at all....  good luck on future stuff, maybe it will be to you liking  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got the scent Twilight Woods. 
frown.gif
  It was one of the ones I was really hoping not to get.  I mean it smells ok but it just seems like such a fall/winter scent to me, not appropriate at all for this time of year.  So in my closet it will sit until next fall. 

I got mine today and I also got Twilight Woods. While it's not my favorite scent, I do like it, and I'll use it! I was mostly hoping not to get Japanese Cherry Blossom, because I absolutely hate that one! So, Im happy. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I got the salon effects in Kitty, Kitty which I like.

Here's my box, minus the concealer which disappeared back into the peanuts:

Originally Posted by blushingsooner /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ack! Sheer Cover! ICK!
I like the Sheer Cover so far...

If you have a bag in January from MyGlam then you'd understand why I said "Ack! Sheer Cover!" lol Guthey-Renker products are questionable.

I've got to say, I'm happy the boxes were delayed because the Dr. Scholls is probably the most exciting thing in the box for me, and it was the bonus item we all got!  The nail effects I got is Laced Up, which is definitely a pattern I'm more keen on than the neon pink zebra stripes they sent me last time!

Is anyone still waiting for their box?  I'm in Texas, and the mail has already come today and I still don't have mine yet.  I received the notification that I would be getting the spring beauty box, and my account online says I'll be getting one...  but I never received any kind of official ship confirmation or anything like that. 

Got my Voxbox today! Love everything! My fragrance was Sweet Pea which I loved!! My favorite item has to be the Dr. Scholls. I'm a migdet so I always wear heels out. That was perfect!!

Originally Posted by Annelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've got to say, I'm happy the boxes were delayed because the Dr. Scholls is probably the most exciting thing in the box for me, and it was the bonus item we all got!  The nail effects I got is Laced Up, which is definitely a pattern I'm more keen on than the neon pink zebra stripes they sent me last time!
I got those zebra stripes! Not really my style, but I will still wear them sometime. I am going to a wedding next weekend and will put those Dr Scholls to good use

Originally Posted by eliza7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is anyone still waiting for their box?  I'm in Texas, and the mail has already come today and I still don't have mine yet.  I received the notification that I would be getting the spring beauty box, and my account online says I'll be getting one...  but I never received any kind of official ship confirmation or anything like that. 
You should get yours soon!! I'm in Dallas, TX and got mine 2 days ago.

Latest posts

Back