Influenster Spring "Beauty VoxBox"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Amber Blevins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not going to lie...I'm a little jealous of all your goodies haha
Me too!

Hopefully they'll do another really cool voxbox soon.. like a camping one for summer!

I got my box! I'm glad they had the Sally Hensen strips in the box, because I would never have bought them in the store. They are really not bad!  I got the leopard print design.  They are comparable to Incoco, aside from Incoco having better designs.  I am looking forward to trying out the Dr Scholls'.  Too bad I sprained my foot in a scooter injury, I won't be able to wear heels for at least another month
frown.gif
.  Very happy overall!

I never ever wear heels, but I decided to try the Dr. Scholls in a pair of shoes I wear to work that just don't have enough padding in the ball of the foot, and they work great! So even if you're not a heel person, you can still use them.

Originally Posted by Marshie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Still waiting on mine. I am in Phoenix , AZ. Looks good though! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I just got mine today (Mesa, AZ) so yours should be any time now! For some reason I actually got two boxes...I only have one influenster account and I don't think I  took the email opt-in twice, so I don't know why that happened. I got Sweet Pea and Paris Amour as the b&bw spray fragrances, and the pink zebra and "laced up" sally hansen nails.

Originally Posted by channelzero /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Marshie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Still waiting on mine. I am in Phoenix , AZ. Looks good though! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I just got mine today (Mesa, AZ) so yours should be any time now! For some reason I actually got two boxes...I only have one influenster account and I don't think I  took the email opt-in twice, so I don't know why that happened. I got Sweet Pea and Paris Amour as the b&bw spray fragrances, and the pink zebra and "laced up" sally hansen nails.

I'm jealous of your Paris Amour! I love that one but I don't have any of it. I got Twilight Woods, which is okay, but not a favorite.

Yep got mine today! I am so jealous that you got Paris Amour! That is my scent at he moment. I got Sweet Pea. : I got the Frock Star strips & they are really sparkly. And whoa on 2 boxes! LUCKY! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by channelzero /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my box this week, and though I do appreciate that it was free, I won't use most of what's in the box.  I don't care for Paris Amour, so that will either be up for trade or give to a friend.  The nail strips are in laced up, which I don't think are appropriate for my job.  Maybe just 1 finger for an accent.  I didn't get a sheer cover concealer.  I e-mailed Influenster and they said, sorry we're out of them enjoy the rest of your box.  I'll use the Aveeno, and the chap stick.  I can't have soy so that'll be given away too.  All in all, not so exciting for me.

I think someone else mentioned this already, but bath and body works has an AWESOME exchange policy, so you can probably switch it for a scent you prefer if you take it into a store.  (although I would suggest at least smelling/testing the one you have, not sure how Influenster feels about exchanging for the scent you like better)

Originally Posted by Annelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think someone else mentioned this already, but bath and body works has an AWESOME exchange policy, so you can probably switch it for a scent you prefer if you take it into a store.  (although I would suggest at least smelling/testing the one you have, not sure how Influenster feels about exchanging for the scent you like better)
I have used BBW's awesome exchange policy with items I've purchased, I'd just feel a little weird doing so with a product I got from this, since I don't know if they will resell them or what, and I got it for free.

At any rate, I can't imagine Influenster themselves having an issue with swapping scents, since it's the new mist bottle/formula we are testing and not the scent itself, really (since they sent out four or five different scents, anyway) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my box the other day and I'm so happy with everything in it! I gave the concealer to my mom since I have the full size from MyGlam, we're using the BBW fragrance as 'poop spray' (instead of an air deodorizer. we always use mists for that lol), I already nommed on the bar after a long day at work, the chapstick works wonders when I'm in the tanning bed, I've always wanted to try the gel inserts and the nail stickers look so cool I just would never pay for them.

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have used BBW's awesome exchange policy with items I've purchased, I'd just feel a little weird doing so with a product I got from this, since I don't know if they will resell them or what, and I got it for free.

At any rate, I can't imagine Influenster themselves having an issue with swapping scents, since it's the new mist bottle/formula we are testing and not the scent itself, really (since they sent out four or five different scents, anyway) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I did this today since I had a hand soap (that I had purchased last weekend.  They didn't have the scent I wanted at the store I was at last weekend, but they always say you can exchange it for a different scent later, so I took them up on this) to exchange for another scent, and I figured that I might as well try to exchange the spray as well since I would be at the store anyway.  I just said that I was given the spray (true) and hadn't used it (also true).  They asked for my ID, but that's pretty standard.  I received Twilight Woods.  I know from literally painful experience that I can't handle this particular scent *at all*.  I can't even be around someone else who uses it.  It's a headache trigger.  I exchanged it for Malibu Heat since it is new (I couldn't make up my mind between the scents available, so I just picked the newest one that I believe was just released this week because I was guaranteed to not have tried it before) and (more importantly for me) seems to be mostly fruity.  I find that most of B&BW's non-fruity scents tend to go in a very bad (read: HELLO MIGRAINE!  OH, WHERE IS MY SPECIAL CANADIAN TYLENOL) direction for me.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did this today since I had a hand soap (that I had purchased last weekend.  They didn't have the scent I wanted at the store I was at last weekend, but they always say you can exchange it for a different scent later, so I took them up on this) to exchange for another scent, and I figured that I might as well try to exchange the spray as well since I would be at the store anyway.  I just said that I was given the spray (true) and hadn't used it (also true).  They asked for my ID, but that's pretty standard.  I received Twilight Woods.  I know from literally painful experience that I can't handle this particular scent *at all*.  I can't even be around someone else who uses it.  It's a headache trigger.  I exchanged it for Malibu Heat since it is new (I couldn't make up my mind between the scents available, so I just picked the newest one that I believe was just released this week because I was guaranteed to not have tried it before) and (more importantly for me) seems to be mostly fruity.  I find that most of B&BW's non-fruity scents tend to go in a very bad (read: HELLO MIGRAINE!  OH, WHERE IS MY SPECIAL CANADIAN TYLENOL) direction for me.

I got Twilight Woods, too...and while I like some notes of it, it's just not ME, just too woody and perfumey for me. I also prefer mostly their fruity scents, and gourmands...basically anything not overly floral or woodsy. I haven't smelled Malibu Heat yet, but my favorites are Aruba Coconut, Be Enchanted, Pink Chiffon, and for the soaps and pocketbacs I love the Fresh Picked collection. I wish they would release Fresh Picked Tangerines in a mist! Sugar Lemon Fizz, too!

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got Twilight Woods, too...and while I like some notes of it, it's just not ME, just too woody and perfumey for me. I also prefer mostly their fruity scents, and gourmands...basically anything not overly floral or woodsy. I haven't smelled Malibu Heat yet, but my favorites are Aruba Coconut, Be Enchanted, Pink Chiffon, and for the soaps and pocketbacs I love the Fresh Picked collection. I wish they would release Fresh Picked Tangerines in a mist! Sugar Lemon Fizz, too!
I may or may not work for/know someone that works for BBW home office...and I may or may not be able to say that if this is what you want, you'll have a happy summer :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

catch my drift? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by murflegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I may or may not work for/know someone that works for BBW home office...and I may or may not be able to say that if this is what you want, you'll have a happy summer :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

catch my drift? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D New favorite person, you are!

I think they alternate the boxes between two groups so we'll most likely be getting every-other-box. If you received the Love Voxbox and not this one you'll probably be getting a Summer Voxbox. OMG those SoyJoy bars are still around? They're gross!

I actually really liked the nail strips. They surprised me! I never thought that they would work and actually stay on well!

Originally Posted by Totem /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think they alternate the boxes between two groups so we'll most likely be getting every-other-box. If you received the Love Voxbox and not this one you'll probably be getting a Summer Voxbox. OMG those SoyJoy bars are still around? They're gross!
Yep, agreed. SoyJoy is gross. But I really do hope they alternate their boxes...more surprises!
biggrin.gif

Also, I posted a blog with my reviews...if anyone is interested.

Latest posts

Back