Ipsy July 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
903.png

Just resubbed, haven't received ipsy (or any sub!) since around April 2014? Excited to see what's in this bag and be back on MUT!

...Also, wow, that video is unwatchable.

Ok. Glad everyone is on the same page with the videos. I thought I was just coming down with a bad case of OOTOLS  (out of touch old lady syndrome.) When I was young, telling someone they looked/dressed like a barbie doll was an insult. Or as we used to say a "diss". 

I don't see the point of the videos either. Sleuthing the sneak peeks really brought the ipster community together and was a lot of fun. These videos seem like such a waste of time and money. It should at least be a tutorial video where we see how to use the products for a wearable look.

I just realized I've already received this Crown brush from March's bag, and I love it, but I hope I don't get a repeat. I'd kinda love the tweezers, and I LOVE lippies.
They claim not to send out dupes. If you accidentally get a duplicate, you can contact IpsyCare and they'll send you another item.

Tweezers or powder for me please!

But when I see two BaB products I get the feeling a lot of us will end up with it.

Tweezers or powder for me please!

But when I see two BaB products I get the feeling a lot of us will end up with it.
Ugh, I'm sure I'll get one again.

If I get BaB again, I'm unsubscribing after the summer. Just because I like sunscreen and fake tan stuff, and I might still get some in August... 

I was hoping we'd never get BaB again :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back