Ipsy: NYX Single Eyeshadows in the September Glambag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by TinaMarina /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got my replacement today in Walnut. It looks very pretty and I can't wait to try it out. It also came in the black lace bag with a makeup puff. Such a nice surprise! Thank you NYX!

You're very welcome!

I got my replacement today in Walnut. It looks very pretty and I can't wait to try it out. It also came in the black lace bag with a makeup puff. Such a nice surprise! Thank you NYX!

Me too, I got totally taupe which is a perfect neutral for day to day.  I love it, I'll probably wear it everyday!

Quote: Originally Posted by nyxcosmetics /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Always happy to hear feedback, but just a heads up, we've dropped our free shipping threshold to $25 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is GREAT NEWS! Thanks for letting us know. 

Got my replacement shadow in Rust in a lovely black lace bag with a puff too! Thank you so much NYX! Amazing customer service!

Quote: Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too, I got totally taupe which is a perfect neutral for day to day.  I love it, I'll probably wear it everyday!

Quote: Originally Posted by ButterflyGrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my replacement shadow in Rust in a lovely black lace bag with a puff too! Thank you so much NYX! Amazing customer service!

Did any of you get a shipping email?  It's been several days since CS verified that they'd send a different shade out, and I haven't heard anything.

Also, I'm kinda miffed... I really wanted a taupe shade, and told them that in my email, but I got a very brusque response (I think I copied the whole email in an earlier post) that they're sending Charcoal Brown.  Which is cool, I can work with it, I just wish they had sent me a taupe, now that I know they had that color available.  I'm definitely not complaining though!  It was very cool of NYX to send a replacement at all.  Maybe I'll make it up to myself by buying a pretty taupe shadow soon!

Did any of you get a shipping email?  It's been several days since CS verified that they'd send a different shade out, and I haven't heard anything. Also, I'm kinda miffed... I really wanted a taupe shade, and told them that in my email, but I got a very brusque response (I think I copied the whole email in an earlier post) that they're sending Charcoal Brown.  Which is cool, I can work with it, I just wish they had sent me a taupe, now that I know they had that color available.  I'm definitely not complaining though!  It was very cool of NYX to send a replacement at all.  Maybe I'll make it up to myself by buying a pretty taupe shadow soon!
No shipping email. The box just showed up today. That is weird that they were brusque and didn't send you what you asked for. Maybe someone was having a bad day? No excuse, but is guess it happens. Did you like the brown at leat?

Did any of you get a shipping email?  It's been several days since CS verified that they'd send a different shade out, and I haven't heard anything. Also, I'm kinda miffed... I really wanted a taupe shade, and told them that in my email, but I got a very brusque response (I think I copied the whole email in an earlier post) that they're sending Charcoal Brown.  Which is cool, I can work with it, I just wish they had sent me a taupe, now that I know they had that color available.  I'm definitely not complaining though!  It was very cool of NYX to send a replacement at all.  Maybe I'll make it up to myself by buying a pretty taupe shadow soon!
I think it's been at least a week or so since they said they were processing my exchange and I haven't heard anything. I don't remember them asking for my email address though and I still haven't checked today's mail. Hopefully they didn't forget about us!

I got my email from them last Friday & received my package today. No shipping email! Got Flamingo & Lagoon Sparkle. Sooo pretty!

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did any of you get a shipping email?  It's been several days since CS verified that they'd send a different shade out, and I haven't heard anything.

Also, I'm kinda miffed... I really wanted a taupe shade, and told them that in my email, but I got a very brusque response (I think I copied the whole email in an earlier post) that they're sending Charcoal Brown.  Which is cool, I can work with it, I just wish they had sent me a taupe, now that I know they had that color available.  I'm definitely not complaining though!  It was very cool of NYX to send a replacement at all.  Maybe I'll make it up to myself by buying a pretty taupe shadow soon!

No shipping email either.  I'm not sure they asked for my email address, just my mailing address.

I also got a pack of sponges, the shadow and the lace bag. 

PS The taupe shade rocks!  I wore it to work Friday and my friend said my eye makeup looked amazing.  It's my go to shade now.

Mine came today, no shipping notice. I specifically asked for Rust as my replacement and they sent me Rust, a puff, and a lace bag. The shadow is gorgeous!

Quote: Originally Posted by ButterflyGrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No shipping email. The box just showed up today. That is weird that they were brusque and didn't send you what you asked for. Maybe someone was having a bad day? No excuse, but is guess it happens. Did you like the brown at leat?
I actually haven't gotten it yet!  It looks like a dark matte brown, so hopefully it won't be too close to the Matt Batali shade from The Balm we got last year.  I'd buy the True Taupe shade, but it shows as "sold out" on the website!

I got my replacements today too The colors are sooo pretty I can't wait to try them out with the new milk pencil and strawberry milk pencil I recently got!!! I also I a pretty lacy bag (I was all ohhhh sexy hehehehe) and a make up sponge puff thing.....

I actually haven't gotten it yet!  It looks like a dark matte brown, so hopefully it won't be too close to the Matt Batali shade from The Balm we got last year.  I'd buy the True Taupe shade, but it shows as "sold out" on the website!
true taupe is on ulta and ulta is having a sale on nyx single eyeshadows - 2.99!!

I just bought a bunch of them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by biancardi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

true taupe is on ulta and ulta is having a sale on nyx single eyeshadows - 2.99!!

I just bought a bunch of them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Whooo!!! Thank you!  I might be heading down to Ulta soon!

Whooo!!! Thank you!  I might be heading down to Ulta soon!
you are welcome!!  I ordered via online (bored and couldn't sleep around 4am - lol)

most of you might already know of this site, but a blogger put together a ton of swatches from NYX - this really helped me to pick my colors as the shadow in the pan doesn't always match when swatched.

http://alovelytale.wordpress.com/2012/05/12/nyx-eyeshadow-swatches

you are welcome!!  I ordered via online (bored and couldn't sleep around 4am - lol) most of you might already know of this site, but a blogger put together a ton of swatches from NYX - this really helped me to pick my colors as the shadow in the pan doesn't always match when swatched. http://alovelytale.wordpress.com/2012/05/12/nyx-eyeshadow-swatches
I was at Ulta when they opened! Bought the milk pencil everyone has been talking about. As far as the swap, I only received an email saying it shipped which is totally fine. I provided them a list of 4 colors I liked. I figured they were going above and beyond and I'd like any of those :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine came today, no shipping notice. I specifically asked for Rust as my replacement and they sent me Rust, a puff, and a lace bag. The shadow is gorgeous!

I am definitely buying the Rust shade. Looks like a GREAT fall color. So pretty. TY for the swatch. 
icon_razz.gif

ANY OTHER LADIES WANT TO SWATCH THEIR NEW SHADES? I'd appreciate so much. Going shopping online soon. Getting paid on the 1st. THANK YOU! 
claps.gif

Got my replacement shadow! With the sexy black lace bag and a "Caron" makeup puff. Love it!

Got my replacement shadow! With the sexy black lace bag and a "Caron" makeup puff. Love it!

That looks like a nice color!

Back