Ipsy September 2015 **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping for the Glamglow because I've never tried it, but I have NYX shadows, so I really don't need more.

I am ok with either.  I have never tried NYX before and I am up to eyeballs with eye sets.  The GlamGlow eheh, I like the orange packaging.  This is my last month of Ipsy, I have too much and I am being overrun with everything.

I'm hoping for GlamGlow products as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ladies! Joined back up after a break. On the waitlist so maybe won't get September. But..if i do, I'm open to both of those options as long as it's not the exact same trio I got in another bag. If not, that's cool. 

I think I'd prefer the glam glow, I like trying masks. I have so many neutral palettes but It may be nice to have a little trio I can put in my makeup bag in my purse when I'm on the go!

I'm not eager for either of these. GlamGlow tends to break me out and the NYX shadows are a little too dark for my taste. If the NYX comes in other colors that would be ideal for me, if not either one will be passed on to a friend.

Here's September's bag. Not sure about this one and I'm kind of sick of front zips..

image.jpg

image.jpg

The bag looks interesting, the zip fronts aren't so great since they don't hold as much. Praying for a better Ipsy bag in September, the last few not so good. 

Thanks for posting the video! I was hoping for a great September bag, but I'm so sick of NYX, City Chic and J.Cat, they're all cheap brands. Plus I'm over the nude colors, I'm dying to for a bold red lip or something darker than nude. 

I really hope I don't get the NYX eyeshadow.  I love NYX, but I have way too many eyeshadows already!  I would like the eyebrow gel...fingers crossed!

Back