Ipsy September 2015 **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks like a seriously bad selection this month. I'm going to cancel this or Birchbox soon I am really not hopeful with what I have seen so far from either one. I may cancel both.  Also, I agree the videos are really stupid. 

I am not sure why I am still subscribing. I guess it is because each bag has that one game changer product that I would never have otherwise heard about (looking at you boo-boo coverup and Hikari blush). Right now I am down to 3b, one birchbox and Ipsy. Maybe this will cut down on the stuff I use once and forget about. 

I redeemed for one of the rewards.. since its the 2nd - do you think I could possibly get it this month or will I get it next month?

Spoilers!

Screen Shot 2015-09-02 at 5.23.54 PM.png

Trust Fund polish again, that has my hopes up that I can score it this time around. 

I redeemed for the mask too and I really hope it comes in this months bag since I plan to cancel. I looked it up in the faqs and it says they start processing on the 1st so products must be redeemed before the first but let's hope they didn't process yet.

I traded for the Trust Fund polish so I really hope it doesn't land in my bag. I don't have nail polish selected at all so there's a little hope. I don't know what the Evelyn Iona is so that might be fun to get. Mascara I'm ok with too as well as the Pixi so fingers crossed all I have to do is dodge nail polish.

I traded for the Trust Fund polish so I really hope it doesn't land in my bag. I don't have nail polish selected at all so there's a little hope. I don't know what the Evelyn Iona is so that might be fun to get. Mascara I'm ok with too as well as the Pixi so fingers crossed all I have to do is dodge nail polish.
I don't have nail polish selected and I got it last month. Which as it turns out is a good thing, because it was the only thing I actually liked.

For those of you that haven't tried it or want it...it's not super smelly and it's pretty long lasting. It's survived on my toes with no chipping for 2 full weeks.

If you redeem your points at anytime in one month, it goes in your next months bag. I redeemed mine for a Chella highlighter pencil on July 2nd and it came in my August bag. (I also redeemed more points for a Luxie eyeshadow on the 9th and it came in August too.) I have no idea on what happens if you redeem for something and then cancel before you get your next bag, maybe they just send it to you?

Hmm yeah, I redeemed for the brush (I know it's not the best reward.. but I've been trying to convince myself to cancel). I was hoping it would come this month, so that I could cancel before October.. but one more bag won't kill me.

I use that Put a Lid on it eye primer and I love it.  I would sooooo very much like to get that in one of my bags.  With the relationship Ipsy and I have though, I foresee three dark reddish lipsticks coming.

It's about damn time they put in some darker colored lipsticks. With the exception of last month's Hikari berry lipgloss it's all been neutrals and red.

Any one of those lipsticks'll do for me. And gimme that broze looking eyeliner. Actually everything looks good from this spoiler. And this is the first time I've ever said this: The bag is cute!

The one thing I don't want is lipsticks, I have this in my profile and what do I always get....lipstick! I think this may be my last bag with Ipsy, will just have to see what this month brings. I keep hoping my bags will improve. 

I would love the Balm eyelid primer! I don't wear dark lipstick and I don't have lipstick selected in my quiz. Hopefully I don't get one of those. The bronze liner looks interesting!

Back