Julep: April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if I should order it or not I still have not gotten the spring mystery box.

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't know if I should order it or not I still have not gotten the spring mystery box.
ummmmm i'd complain to them about getting the spring mystery box. :| srsly? wtf

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I believe she's in Germany. It takes a bit longer to get mail there.
Yes, unfortunately it takes forever for things to get here sometimes. I do have to email them because my package has not moved since the 20th.

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just wondering- what do they change you for shipping a mystery box to Germany?
I have free shipping, I have an APO address.

That's awesome !! I traveled through Germany years ago- I loved Munich & the english gardens were beautiful!! The beer gardens were soooo much fun!! Singing, Eating , & Drinking Beer... Sooooo my style...

I'm probably going to cave on this one. The pink one, Madeline, look ah-mazing! I always seem to cave on their mystery boxes, lol.

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's awesome !! I traveled through Germany years ago- I loved Munich & the english gardens were beautiful!! The beer gardens were soooo much fun!! Singing, Eating , & Drinking Beer... Sooooo my style...
I live in Stuttgart, we have a Fruhlingsfest  in the spring   fest and a Volksfest in the fall  kinda like the Octoberfest in Munich. As well as  other fest throughout the year. My favorite is the wine fest late August, I love trying out all the new wines.

Originally Posted by rockhoundluna /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm probably going to cave on this one. The pink one, Madeline, look ah-mazing! I always seem to cave on their mystery boxes, lol.
I'm still going back and forth in my head.

I'm such a sucker for these mystery boxes, even though i always get duds. here's to all of us getting at least decent boxes this time! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by tasertag /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah I have to agree that there's no incentive for getting a second account. Plus if you can always go back and buy a past month's box under Maven Exclusives for the Maven price as long as it's in stock.

I've also read some past posts that they might not allow a second account anyways.
Thanks. I had no idea I could go back and buy past boxes either. That's good.

i'm debating between a bath and body works purchase or waiting for the new julep collection and the zoya earth day sale. i will probably do bbw and one of the two polish companies, but i certainly can't do all three. or can i? =D =D no.

I

i'm debating between a bath and body works purchase or waiting for the new julep collection and the zoya earth day sale. i will probably do bbw and one of the two polish companies, but i certainly can't do all three. or can i? =D =D no.
I'm really hoping for a zoya earth day sale. I was gifted a bunch of toxic nail polish that I'm willing to trade in.

Originally Posted by latinafeminista /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What are some of the known toxic brands?
I just read the ingredients on the labels. If it's not at least 3-Free then I consider it toxic.

Latest posts

Back