Julep: April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered yesterday & I got my shipping confirmation today- fingers crossed I get the Black Sea salt- actually I want them all!!!

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered yesterday & I got my shipping confirmation today- fingers crossed I get the Black Sea salt- actually I want them all!!!
Me too I want them all.

I just purchased it today. So excited. It's my first mystery box, and only my second box from julep so yay! Hopefully it will ship out and arrive sooner rather than later. 

Did anyone else order the Springtime Renewal add-on in April? I just realized yesterday that I'm pretty sure the 3 polishes were Leah, Amy, and Georgia. But I got Gloria instead of Georgia, did this happen to anyone else?

Also I found Gloria super frustrating to work with, clumpy, thick and just plain difficult!

I bought the mystery box and just got shipping confirmation today.  It was odd because it said my address but someone else's name!  I called Julep and they said their shipping team reprinted all the shipping labels with the correct names and will resend the tracking numbers.  I though I'd let you guys know in case anyone else has the issue.  Also-----for those of you who have Hotmail and the emails come in Chinese, I let them know that and they said it only happens with Hotmail and they aren't sure why, but they are aware and are trying to fix it.  :)

Originally Posted by sunnydebs /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I bought the mystery box and just got shipping confirmation today.  It was odd because it said my address but someone else's name!  I called Julep and they said their shipping team reprinted all the shipping labels with the correct names and will resend the tracking numbers.  I though I'd let you guys know in case anyone else has the issue.  Also-----for those of you who have Hotmail and the emails come in Chinese, I let them know that and they said it only happens with Hotmail and they aren't sure why, but they are aware and are trying to fix it.  :)
I got my shipping confirmation too. I went back and checked and it is addressed to someone else, but my address. I didn't even notice the first time I opened my email. I hope I have no issues.

ANyone gotten their mystery box?  Kind of itching to see what else may be in them...if it may be worth it this time?!

Originally Posted by mariahk83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ANyone gotten their mystery box?  Kind of itching to see what else may be in them...if it may be worth it this time?!
I bought it the minute I got the maven's get first chance email, and my tracking hasn't moved yet. I received the tracking email on Friday.

Originally Posted by sunnydebs /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had the same exact issue! How weird. I guess it's comforting (and not) that it seems to be a wider issue than just mine... strange they were able to re-print though (wouldn't they have been already shipped at that point?) Strange. 

I'm also still waiting for things to move from "electronic shipping info received" ... I've previously had good luck with fast julep shipping (using usps) so I think this is probably Julep's fault (and not USPS)-- my original shipping email had the correct name and everything so they wouldn't have needed to reprint mine.

I'm new to nail polish, looking for some nice reds to cut the grey, black and browns I wear in my new career move as interpreter.  

I've got 3 herniated discs in neck, operated on one level and not advised to operate on the remaining, so I can't bend my head and can't bear weight over 2 pounds.  Any kind of looking down is a nice little adventure in pain and an open invitation for further nerve crushing.

So I'm slowly establishing a new career - open my big mouth and blab away!  

During this tricky transition period, the MUT beauty community has been a huge part of my positive energy folks, giving me advise on how to look and feel good again and trading with me so that I am able to build a nice supply of products that I otherwise can't quite afford yet.  

I need to keep things conservative as I do interpretations for depositions, corporate council, juvi hearings and hopefully trials... but a nice flair of red is perfectly acceptable.  It's all so new but very mentally stimulating.  Even got a compliment from a very handsome probationary officer while we were waiting outside! It was adorable, he made sure to let me know that he was married and worded his compliment in the most respectful fashion I've ever heard a man compliment a woman's nails on!

Sooooo....  I was wondering if there might be a more nail polish focused trade group?  Or if anyone has any nice candy apple reds or other reds to trade?  I just have too many subs right now and don't the physical space for the products for another box!

ZoomButt.gif

Please feel free to PM me individually if you'd like.  

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

We have a nail polish swap box group which is currently not active however we also have the Buy/Sell/Trade forum which you can create a wish list or swap of your own.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

We have a nail polish swap box group which is currently not active however we also have the Buy/Sell/Trade forum which you can create a wish list or swap of your own.
Thanks!!  How much is Maven sub any way?  I looked on line and couldn't find any price info.

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

Penny intro box is a penny (plus applicable tax if any. Promo code for that is PENNY. After that it's $19.99 plus any applicable tax.

I caved and ordered the mystery box. I hope its not like the Spring mystery box I am still waiting on that one. I emailed them and was told they forgot to ship it and that they will be sending out a new one. 

Latest posts

Back