Julep April boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yup, I officially unskipped. Now here is hoping for a golden box! 

So much for "I have enough nail polish already", hm?

LOL

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So much for "I have enough nail polish already", hm?

LOL

lol! Pretty much, I honestly don't have anything quite like susie. My blues/greens are lacking as I'm always drawn to pinks and purples. I have enough purple nail polish to last a life time, as I'm the owner of zoya tru, lotus, AND neeka, and those are just my zoya purples. 

You can unskip after you've already skipped?  I skipped my It Girl style this morning (since I kind of want to save my money for any mystery box that might show up) but now i'm regretting the decision haha

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol! Pretty much, I honestly don't have anything quite like susie. My blues/greens are lacking as I'm always drawn to pinks and purples. I have enough purple nail polish to last a life time, as I'm the owner of zoya tru, lotus, AND neeka, and those are just my zoya purples. 

Heh, I've got enough "basic colors" that I'm ONLY going for stuff that's "different" now. I was kinda surprised when I realized how many deep blues I have.

I went with bombshell for the pure fact that it has an orange polish and I don't have any orange.

I am a little upset that all the boxes have cream finishes which I don't really like from Julep (Blake had a terrible consistency) so I am hoping that it was just a fluke.

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You can unskip after you've already skipped?  I skipped my It Girl style this morning (since I kind of want to save my money for any mystery box that might show up) but now i'm regretting the decision haha

Yes, there is an unskip link.  I uised it myself this month!

Yup as long as you do it by the 24th, you can go back and forth as many times as you want.

So far, I have Charlotte, Blake and Hayden. I haven't tried Blake yet but the other two seem to be a normal consistency! but then again those are the only julep polishes i've tried so far...what was wrong with it? Maybe I just think it's normal and it's not...

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I went with bombshell for the pure fact that it has an orange polish and I don't have any orange.

I am a little upset that all the boxes have cream finishes which I don't really like from Julep (Blake had a terrible consistency) so I am hoping that it was just a fluke.

Has anyone tried Essie's Mint Candy Apple or whatever it's called? It looks t be a similar color to Susie...I may buy that instead since i'm not really feeling anything else in this month's boxes. Plus I want to save my money for an Mystery Boxes that may show up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Has anyone tried Essie's Mint Candy Apple or whatever it's called? It looks t be a similar color to Susie...I may buy that instead since i'm not really feeling anything else in this month's boxes. Plus I want to save my money for an Mystery Boxes that may show up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They do look very similar...I just skipped the month..again, lol. I'm going to take the essie I got in my birchbox back to target and get a different color, so that should hold me over on new nail polish wanting. 

I ended up getting the box with Susie, the Classic with a Twist and especially after the swatches I'm super happy that I switched to that one box instead of the other two that I was kind of not feeling. 

Hopefully it paints on smoothly. 

There are no mint colors in my nail polish collection, so it'll be nice to get something that's new. =] 

I really want the it girl box only because it has jessica as a nailpolish and that's my name and i like the pink polish there too but i want to try the foot cream as well :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I did not like the consistency, it was super thick, and even though it was fairly opaque with just one layer, I found that it was kind of stringy and goopy. I don't know if its because this is a "cream" type color but I am assuming because I have gotten about 8 others since then (that aren't cream) and they have been fine.

So far, I have Charlotte, Blake and Hayden. I haven't tried Blake yet but the other two seem to be a normal consistency! but then again those are the only julep polishes i've tried so far...what was wrong with it? Maybe I just think it's normal and it's not...

Check your email ladies! Julep is offering us the chance to buy any of Aprils colors (and pedi Creme) for only $4.99 extra each. It will be added to our monthly boxes! Will not work if you skip. I added Parker :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mannn!! This makes me want to unskip now and add 2 to my It Girl style! Is spending $30 on polishes too much? haha

Does anybody else have the problem of the nail polish lid not going back on right? They don't align like the should? It's so annoying! I'm not sure if it's something I'm doing or you all have the problem.

Back