Julep Maven: July 2012 discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, so I'm out of state right now with my ailing father, but when my hubby called tonight and said that I had received a package in the mail, the very first thing out of my mouth was, of course, "Is it gold???" and he said... "Why yes, as a matter of fact it is." !!!!! I GOT A GOLD BOX!!! WOOO HOOO!! OH HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY! :yesss:
Hooray! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Congratulations to you.

I just ordered an O Canada Bombshell box to get another Zinnia (new love of my life) and O Canada. I have no need for another Kate and Chelsea. If anyone really wants those I'd be willing to trade them for two, also unopened/or unused, Julep colors I don't own already. I'm not really picky about color, I like variety. I've had lots of successful trades on here. PM me if you are interested in either or both colors. 
smile.gif

I am new to Julep...what is this gold box everyone is speaking of?! It sounds exciting and I am intrigued!

Originally Posted by 1laurah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am new to Julep...what is this gold box everyone is speaking of?! It sounds exciting and I am intrigued!
A hundred folks each month get selected for the gold box, which is ALL the boxes that shipped that month

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A hundred folks each month get selected for the gold box, which is ALL the boxes that shipped that month
Awesome! Thanks for the info.  I will be keeping an eye out for my gold box!! 
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by bluepearl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Okay, so I'm out of state right now with my ailing father, but when my hubby called tonight and said that I had received a package in the mail, the very first thing out of my mouth was, of course, "Is it gold???" and he said... "Why yes, as a matter of fact it is."

!!!!!

I GOT A GOLD BOX!!!

WOOO HOOO!! OH HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!

yess.gif

Yay!!!! How awesome!!

Even though my box was super late (it finally arrived Friday) I didn't receive a gold box. I was hoping since this month is my birthday month, just maybe... but oh well. I got It Girl and how much do I love it?! Holy crap. I had just done my nails the night before and immediately replaced that mani with a Daphne/Mila combo (it looks just like this, actually). This is probably my favorite box yet, and my "America nails" (as my 5-year-old called them) wound up being a lot more interesting than Julep's polish anyway. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ooooh I didn't know about this either. How exciting and congrats to you bluepearl!

I love an optimist! I don't know if I am allowed to write this here but Sherry/SuperFreaky1RU has terrific videos on Youtube including

one about the Julep Maven gold box.

The gold box demonstrated was jam packed with so many nail polishes that I am so looking forward to getting a gold box one day.

I wish you luck and hope your next Julep Maven box is a gold box! (I have a theory. We can't make wishes for ourselves. We have

to make wishes for others so that they come true).

So far, after using the polish at least four times, I have only gotten one star in my America bottle from Julep Maven, and I dropped it on the floor!

Congrats to the winner and I didn't have a problem with the stars..I got quite a few out in my mani/pedi

got my add ons and finally was able to use them today.

Daphne is an exact dupe of last years Miranda though! I was wondering why the color looked so familiar.

I really wish I had gotten one of the glitters instead, because I didn't realize they were the exact same color!

But I'm super happy that I got the white one, Kate, because it's soooo pretty. Especially with the turqouise color next to it!

Originally Posted by morre22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is my first month with Julep, where do they usually mail out from? Thanks =]
They mail out of the Seattle, WA area, which is where their company is located. They have a few parlors as well, where you can get mani/pedis and treatments done.

i just want to put it out there, if you are not totally loving your polishes or vernis, pm me. i would love to give them a good home 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

maybe we can work out a trade, thanks so much!

Honestly I am really liking Julep. They bill when they say they will. They ship almost immediately. They give out tracking numbers. Most of all, I have enjoyed all of the polishes I have gotten so far. I'm keeping this one for awhile.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Honestly I am really liking Julep. They bill when they say they will. They ship almost immediately. They give out tracking numbers. Most of all, I have enjoyed all of the polishes I have gotten so far. I'm keeping this one for awhile.
I'm liking Julep too. I had a messed up lipgloss, and after I emailed them about it, I had gotten an apologetic reply and a shipping confirmation for a replacement in less than 24 hours. Pretty awesome!

Who got the Boho Glam box? Please tell me you agree that Georgia is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it

I'm liking Julep too. I had a messed up lipgloss, and after I emailed them about it, I had gotten an apologetic reply and a shipping confirmation for a replacement in less than 24 hours. Pretty awesome!
i feel like they are one of the better subs with the best customer service! my lg had a crack on the top so it leaked a bit but they were so gracious about sending a replacement. they really go above and beyond. and they actually answer their phones, major plus!

Who got the Boho Glam box? Please tell me you agree that Georgia is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it  
yes! it is absolutely gorgeous. i ordered another box for the polish and the poppy vernis! probably my favorite of all the july colors!

Back