Julep Maven: July 2012 discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by bloo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How do you know? I guess it would tell you when the number actually works? I got the email last night, but my tracking number still isn't in the system. Maybe its still delayed because it is a golden box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yeah, when the number works it will tell you. My number didn't work until this morning. 

Received my shipping notice last night. USPS updated this morning. Mine's coming First Class.
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, when the number works it will tell you. My number didn't work until this morning. 
Ya I did check this morning before I posted and then just now and still nothing. Thanks for the info on the FC thing though. But does anyone else's link not work and you have to copy and past it instead? Still shows that it doesn't exist when I copy paste, but before when I click it just shows the regular tracking page to input the number.

Originally Posted by bloo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ya I did check this morning before I posted and then just now and still nothing. Thanks for the info on the FC thing though. But does anyone else's link not work and you have to copy and past it instead? Still shows that it doesn't exist when I copy paste, but before when I click it just shows the regular tracking page to input the number.
mine doesn't work yet either. I saw on the Julep FB page someone said if your tracking number starts with 9400 it's a regular one and if it's golden it's like 9343 or something else. 

Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

mine doesn't work yet either. I saw on the Julep FB page someone said if your tracking number starts with 9400 it's a regular one and if it's golden it's like 9343 or something else. 
Aww mines a 9400. Well I'm still excited for them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My box just arrived in town tonight and was just sorted at my local post office which means I'll have it tomorrow! YIPEE!

MIne's in Phoenix now, which means there is a good chance it will arrive in Tempe tomorrow. If not then, then it shall be Saturday. I'm good with either!

Blah, no shipping notice even yet, here in Virginia. I like the suggestion by a previous poster that ours are delayed because they're Golden Boxes :)

Tracking works now. It just processed through sorting facility in Kent WA last night at 7pm. I hope it will get here in time for the 4th.

I just checked my tracking info and it says its at the post office waiting for me! It normally takes a lot longer - I live in Delaware. Can't wait to get off work to pick it up!
claps.gif

Got mine today and I'm in Arizona (first class usually takes two days from anywhere in the US it seems). I got Boho Glam and I love that the candy this month was Fireballs (very fitting for the fourth of July and as always, the box was well presented). I think Julep is one of the best subs out there for many reasons (get to choose, always full size products, fast shipping, the add on option, etc) :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

just got my shipping notice for the add ons i requested

does that mean im not getting a golden box? :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

oh well, maybe next time ... 

have to wait at least 2 weeks before my box gets here ... you lucky americans! 

Originally Posted by deliciousqt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

just got my shipping notice for the add ons i requested

does that mean im not getting a golden box? :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

oh well, maybe next time ... 

have to wait at least 2 weeks before my box gets here ... you lucky americans! 
You still get your add-ons even if you get the Golden Box, which is slightly annoying because you'll wind up with duplicates.

Does anyone have tips for getting the little stars out of the bottle for the America The Beautiful color? I keep playing with the bottle and I see the stars but every time I pull the brush out the never want to come out with it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back