Julep May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my upgrade box yesterday, and I have to say i LOVE all of it!!! Only 2 colors are going to my trade list (the pale peach and pale pink).  I am wearing Gabrielle with an accent nail in Paris.  The formulas and application are fantastic!!

I love the lipsticks.  Didn't think I would since I don't wear lipsticks, but I do!  The red actually goes to a nice autumn tone on me, which is perfect since I am an autumn toned girl :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  The smooch scrub is fantastic!! I am so glad I upgraded this month! ♥

I just got my May Flowers set from the secret store and it had the cutest little bracelet with it. It actually fits unlike most bracelets and it is the perfect color to go with my gown for the Army Ball that I am attending tomorrow.

Originally Posted by zorabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got my May Flowers set from the secret store and it had the cutest little bracelet with it. It actually fits unlike most bracelets and it is the perfect color to go with my gown for the Army Ball that I am attending tomorrow.

That's so cute!

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by zorabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's so cute!

I love it but I can't find it on Belina's website because I wanted to order a couple as gifts
frown.gif

I just joined Julep and I think I have ordered 4 times. I am addicted. Can any of you ladies tell me what kind of goodies they offer during the secret  sale? Are they good deals. I thought I saw some jewelry posted and that peaked my interest.

Just picked up Eden with an extra coupon for $3.50. Someone take away my internet access!! lol 
help.gif
rofl2.gif

Originally Posted by RaeDobbins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just picked up Eden with an extra coupon for $3.50. Someone take away my internet access!! lol 
help.gif
rofl2.gif
I wanted to order Eden too! It's on sale for $7... and then the extra beautybio coupon it'd be $3.50 too! But I ended up getting Billie Jean and pairing it with Zelda

Yay, I got a shipping notice for something with no order information!  I'm guessing it's the hair clips that were left out of my upgrade box!  

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay, I got a shipping notice for something with no order information!  I'm guessing it's the hair clips that were left out of my upgrade box!  
Did you have to email them for the hair clips?

Originally Posted by elainecad /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just joined Julep and I think I have ordered 4 times. I am addicted. Can any of you ladies tell me what kind of goodies they offer during the secret  sale? Are they good deals. I thought I saw some jewelry posted and that peaked my interest.
The secret store is open to Mavens who purchased a box that month.  The deals are amazing.  A lot (if not all) of the colors are not new but in different pairings, sets, or just select ones on sale.  There's also a few options that will have jewelry.  It's not like the mystery box (I don't think I'll ever try that)...it's just something only mavens who purchased that month get access to (log in, select monthly maven activities, secret store).  I'm pretty sure it's only open until the 3rd of the month though.

During this month's secret store I purchased a set of 3 (that were already on my wishlist) for a whopping $13.99!  That's less than the price of 1 at the maven discount!  ((I know everyone is aware I'm just super happy, lol)).  And there's still free shipping.

Hi all! I just joined after lurking for a while.

I passed on the May box inititally. Then I did the beauty profile survey, got the 50% off code for a polish, put America the Beautiful in my cart, and then... I kept on looking! I wound up buying a May Bombshell Box, anyway! I'm not a red lipstick person, but the packing is so nice and the polish colors look great.

New Mystery Box. I keep saying I'm done with mystery boxes but I'm tempted!

http://www.julep.com/may-mystery-box.html

You’ll love the Hooray for May! Mystery Box. Unpack $70-$200 worth of pretty polish. We created two new brights to take you from spring to summer, and your box is guaranteed to include at least one of them.

A little something extra… You’ll also get a bonus nail color in a cute giftable bag. Surprise a friend (aren’t you sweet?) or keep it for yourself (we won’t tell).

New Mystery Box. I keep saying I'm done with mystery boxes but I'm tempted! http://www.julep.com/may-mystery-box.html You’ll love the Hooray for May! Mystery Box. Unpack $70-$200 worth of pretty polish. We created two new brights to take you from spring to summer, and your box is guaranteed to include at least one of them. A little something extra… You’ll also get a bonus nail color in a cute giftable bag. Surprise a friend (aren’t you sweet?) or keep it for yourself (we won’t tell).
Pretty sure that definetly means that they are never going back to the $19.99 price. I had hope that maybe they were just testing out the higher price, but obviously it's working out for them. Boo! I like the idea of a new bright color but I have kicked myself for every mystery box since the New Years one. I don't want to spend $25 and risk getting more fall colors again lol.

Pretty sure that definetly means that they are never going back to the $19.99 price. I had hope that maybe they were just testing out the higher price, but obviously it's working out for them. Boo! I like the idea of a new bright color but I have kicked myself for every mystery box since the New Years one. I don't want to spend $25 and risk getting more fall colors again lol.
I'm afraid of dupes and without any hints I'm not going to bite the $25 price tag. I'll save my money for my next box.

The price and high possiblity of dupes is why I haven't jumped on it (yet). I haven't been thrilled with the last couple of mystery boxes either.

Latest posts

Back