Julep May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the idea is that the "pin up" hint refers to a Pinterest Board that Julep started: "1920s Glam."

Originally Posted by AtomicBunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Certainly would make it hard for me to skip!
iagree.gif

3 more days :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got my sea salt mystery box.

I got Jill (sea salt),Claudette, Sarah, Viola, and the Rock Star hand cream. I have been wanting the cream so I am happy with that and the sand texture. Claudette and Viola are bleh colors for me and Sarah is a dupe. I think I have learned my lesson. (again) No more mystery boxes for me...

Originally Posted by RaeDobbins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got this email today, and took advantage of the offer. 1920's it is:

They are not really clear if the polish is free or if it's an add on that you need to add the code to get.

I think the polish is an add on, but not free. Either way, that color is pretty. I have to stay away from this thread now since I'm forced to skip the month. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by RaeDobbins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got this email today, and took advantage of the offer. 1920's it is:

I'm guessing from the picture that there will be a lot of pearl finishes. Not too excited...yet.

Originally Posted by hiheather /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think the polish is an add on, but not free.

Either way, that color is pretty. I have to stay away from this thread now since I'm forced to skip the month.
frown.gif
I think so too

Originally Posted by ling168 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I originally posted this is April's Julep Forum and am reposting it here.... Here are some photos of the Sea Salt Mystery Box 

If you don't want to read this RANT please just skip to the photos.

So disappointed. Two of these are from 2012.... one from Feb 2012's mystery box I believe and 1 from Fall 2012. I understand that they're going to try and get rid of their old polishes and IT IS a mystery box, but that doesn't mean send me one or two new things and old polish that you're trying to rid yourself of for the remaining. Maybe at least put in older Summer or Spring colors - meaning please correspond to the appropriate season. I wanted to note I already received 'Lauren' in my Spring Mystery Box and I am not completely unhappy that it is in my Sea Salt Mystery box because at least it's a Summery color, but the other two are from Fall/Winter...*sigh*.

Looks like you got a good box!

Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my sea salt mystery box.

I got Jill (sea salt),Claudette, Sarah, Viola, and the Rock Star hand cream. I have been wanting the cream so I am happy with that and the sand texture. Claudette and Viola are bleh colors for me and Sarah is a dupe. I think I have learned my lesson. (again) No more mystery boxes for me...

That looks like a good box!

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They are not really clear if the polish is free or if it's an add on that you need to add the code to get.
iagree.gif
  Is it me or does that green look like the same green in the April boxes but frosted.

The color is an add on for May, the code was for a free starter box. Sorry if that wasn't clear. I thought it was a nice color, but not sure if its a wow color. Either way, I got a free starter box, so yay! I'll be interested to see what other colors they have in this collection.

The color is an add on for May, the code was for a free starter box. Sorry if that wasn't clear. I thought it was a nice color, but not sure if its a wow color. Either way, I got a free starter box, so yay! I'll be interested to see what other colors they have in this collection.
YAY!! You're joining the madness!

I am! I've been lurking on the polish boards for a little bit, and decided to take the plunge when I got enticed by my favorite four letter word this morning. Lol!

Latest posts

Back