Julep: November 2012 boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg! thank you!! I didn't even realize those came in a set!! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I got a gold box too!  Almost the exact one as Monica75052 but I didn't get the jar of cream.  I got 6 polishes and the suede topcoat.  I didn't even notice that it was a gold box until AFTER I opened it!  I did notice that it was a different color but I just thought they changed to a more "fall" color for November.  It took a few seconds after I saw the card that says you've won a gold box to get it...I won a gold box!!  Ha, yeah I know...yesterday was a rough day.

Now I feel kinda bad that I'm thinking of stopping my Julep sub...but I also heard that the new glitters will be in next months box?  Oh well, maybe I'll wait until after December : )

Was kind of worried after not really hearing anything but I just got my shipping notice today. I'm on the west coast so hopefully I get it within a couple days!

I got all three shipping notices (nov box, add-ons, secret store) this evening! I just live a few miles away so I should have them very soon

I got nothing.  No confirmation email, no email informing me that there was a problem.  I called several times and just kept getting dumped into voicemail, but I finally got through today:  There was a problem with my card.  It had expired.  Instead of emailing me, they just kept retrying with the same information.  I finally got it fixed (at least she said it went through.  I haven't seen the charge hit my card yet), but the rep said something interesting after I commented that I couldn't find *anything* on there:  They're *still* working on changing the site around.  I'm trying to decide whether this is good (fixing things!  Yay!) or bad (they already "improved" it and just messed it up more!  Aargh!).  

Similar situation with my card, they still had the old billing address and just kept trying the card and refunding it. Jen re-ran it for me with the correct address and after several hours it showed up with my bank and cleared the next day. Hopefully you will see your charge soon as well!

I am in LOVE with the lotion. It smells so good and I love that it's citrus scented rather than a floral. It's whipped, too, so it has a really nice texture and absorbs super fast.

Originally Posted by LyndaV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got a gold box too!  Almost the exact one as Monica75052 but I didn't get the jar of cream.  I got 6 polishes and the suede topcoat.  I didn't even notice that it was a gold box until AFTER I opened it!  I did notice that it was a different color but I just thought they changed to a more "fall" color for November.  It took a few seconds after I saw the card that says you've won a gold box to get it...I won a gold box!!  Ha, yeah I know...yesterday was a rough day.

Now I feel kinda bad that I'm thinking of stopping my Julep sub...but I also heard that the new glitters will be in next months box?  Oh well, maybe I'll wait until after December : )
New glitters = next month? That's good to know since I've been in love with the lime green glitter (Colbie?) since they added their holiday items. I've been waffling between the secret store and I have that cert I bought on Zulily, but I couldn't make up my mind on what to get. I think I'll wait now for next month's box.

I'm also in love with the body cream - it's a light citrusy grapefruit scent, not overpowering. Though between this one and the cream from this month's Glossybox, I think I'm set with hand creams for a while.

Originally Posted by SupItsStephanie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am in LOVE with the lotion. It smells so good and I love that it's citrus scented rather than a floral. It's whipped, too, so it has a really nice texture and absorbs super fast.
I love it also!!! I have it by my computer and keep putting it on! My dog must like it also b/c every time I apply it, he wants to lick all over my hands and arms. 

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was just wondering about shipping on my Maven box since I was told it would be shipping but haven't received any other email about it, so I logged into my account, and I see this listed for the payment method:

Deferred CIM Maven Payment

Has anyone else seen that?  What in the world does it mean?

Also, the Secret Store.  Do they send out email when it opens?  Because I didn't get one, and now it's closed.  I was really interested in one of the hot pink cups!
At this point you should really call them. I think they were done with a majority of the shipping by last Friday, at least. You should've at least gotten a tracking notif. The secret store was open between the 1-3 (Thursday to midnight of Saturday I think?) We didn't get an email, but they told everyone on FB

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was just wondering about shipping on my Maven box since I was told it would be shipping but haven't received any other email about it, so I logged into my account, and I see this listed for the payment method:

Deferred CIM Maven Payment
I'd def call them. It's a huge pain (I had to call 14 times in a row after work last time I called in order to talk to a live person), but given all the shipping mistakes this month, I wouldn't chance it. I'm still getting shipping confirmations as of yesterday. So far I have a total of 3 as it seems I was accidentally shipped an extra box. I went from 0 shipping confirmations to 3. Go figure. 
rolleyes.gif

I don't think they ever took off that 900 points for you getting a november box even if you paid with points. o_O Thanks... I guess Julep. I got a full box so I spent 5000 points, but if you paid with points and then got to keep those points you basically got a box half off

I signed up for Julep Maven on October 16 and my box still says "processing"!  They sent the extras, but not the box.  I have called at least 20 times (on different days and times) and have never gotten through.  I left voice messages and emails but no one has gotten back to me.  This is absolutely ridiculous!  My mom signed up and got her box in 4 days!  WFT, Julep!

So I had to email because my acct showed no signs of life. The CS told me they processed my payment but I still see no shipping notice or anything on the website. I'm gonna be wicked pissed if this month gets screwed up..it's the only month I've been dying for. I love suedes!

If you pick up the Oprah favorite things box and enter OPRAH at checkout, it's half price (so comes down to $84)

Here is Amber from the Suedes collection - I'm really liking it!  This was 2 coats over a base coat. 

Is anyone else waiting on their box with the whole collection? I got a tracking number but it hasn't updated yet.

Back