Julep: November 2014 spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got an email about the go big mascara - it's not being shipped with the November box but a week after instead. They're giving 950 Jules as an apology, can't say I mind too much :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah, I don't mind at all.   I don't open more than one mascara at a time anyway, so I won't even notice it's not here.  And I get a free polish out of it.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

But you can probably also purchase them on the site as well (at least after the promo has ended).
I thought this was going to happen with Julep Aphrodite but it didn't Ugh )< I didn't want anything else in the box, especially after the spoilers came out. But that's the other problem with Julep -- they're SOOOO inconsistent. 90% of the time, the "special" polish ends up for sale after the mystery box, except the vday polishes. whatever, I guess they don't want my money.

I thought this was going to happen with Julep Aphrodite but it didn't Ugh )< I didn't want anything else in the box, especially after the spoilers came out. But that's the other problem with Julep -- they're SOOOO inconsistent. 90% of the time, the "special" polish ends up for sale after the mystery box, except the vday polishes. whatever, I guess they don't want my money.
Yeah it's just weird that they would even show us these polishes this early, and not have them be in the boxes.  Disappointment! 

I really wonder what the December maven polishes will be, since apparently the ones in the spoilers are NOT the maven box polishes!? 

Also, I learned not to order anything on the day the maven window closes, because my order is still processing.  Picked up an eyeliner and a polish for $14.00 (used a promo code) I have like a few more days left (MAYBE) of my eyeliner, so who knows when I will get it. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone getting shipping notices yet? I went with core core classic and no shipping yet. I know that there is delay with the mascara, but the rest should be on the way by now.

Anyone getting shipping notices yet? I went with core core classic and no shipping yet. I know that there is delay with the mascara, but the rest should be on the way by now.
Got my shipping notice yesterday and it is already in WV (I live in MD).  They are saying I should get it Saturday, but I wouldn't be surprised if I got it earlier.

The reason I expect that I'm getting it so quickly...I was on vacation and missed the window, so I am getting an unaltered Bombshell box with no add-ons.  I really hope I like Jessie more than I think I will.  Otherwise, off it goes to a sell/trade list.

I got a notification today (about 5 hours ago) that my Maven box shipped out. I opted for It Girl with no modifications or add ons, so my order was fairly uncomplicated and didn't have any mascara in it. It's definitely the Maven box because I don't have any outstanding Julep orders. Supposedly, it left the Grove City, OH facility and will reach my apartment in California by November 5th.

Also, I learned not to order anything on the day the maven window closes, because my order is still processing.  Picked up an eyeliner and a polish for $14.00 (used a promo code) I have like a few more days left (MAYBE) of my eyeliner, so who knows when I will get it. :/
Not sure if they changed this recently, but AFAIK orders don't update after "processing". That's the final status of an order.

...and the secret store is up! Finally...

I took some snips of the holiday collection stuff if anyone is interested. The first shows the beauty products (including lipsticks) and nail minis, and the second shows the polish duos and trios for the holiday collection. Only some of the duos feature polishes in the holiday collection - others have polishes that have already been released a while ago. There's also the birthstone polish for November (citrine) named Joni and three $9.99 surprises that I don't have in the snips.

Lots of new polishes and holiday pre-orders. The holiday collection will be publicly launched on Nov 5. Right now, in the secret store, pretty much all the new holiday polishes are in sets that are about $10/polish. I can't freaking wait for Julep's black friday sales!

Other notables: Elana (pink glitter from a mystery box) is in a duo for $10, there's a $15 trio that includes Avni and Joyce from the August collection, and Rae is back in a duo, but there's very limited quantities so I'd be surprised if that's still in stock in a few hours.

Lots of new polishes and holiday pre-orders. The holiday collection will be publicly launched on Nov 5. Right now, in the secret store, pretty much all the new holiday polishes are in sets that are about $10/polish. I can't freaking wait for Julep's black friday sales!

Other notables: Elana (pink glitter from a mystery box) is in a duo for $10, there's a $15 trio that includes Avni and Joyce from the August collection, and Rae is back in a duo, but there's very limited quantities so I'd be surprised if that's still in stock in a few hours.
I just completed my order, I got the Box of Ornaments set and the Austin single polish. I have a thing for primary colors. I also added on the Plie wand system and the Mind Your Mani kit because I had a 50% off coupon that was burning a hole in my pocket.

Back