July 2012 No-Buy/Low-Buy Support Group

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my wishlist of NARS blushes:

Albatross

Deep Throat

Sex Appeal

Liberte

Madly

So yeah. Very little overlap. More reasons for me to skip this. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Maybe a little off topic, but I'm gaga over those shoes and cannot wait for this movie to come out..I am gonna be watching this movie and be drooling in my seat, since I love the actor portraying the bad ass villian lol!

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too!! They're backordered for two more weeks :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />, so this random photo from the internet will have to do. Bane is the best villain! How is everyone doing so far? I know we're only 4 days in, but still, crazy money can be spent in 4 days...

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybe a little off topic, but I'm gaga over those shoes and cannot wait for this movie to come out..I am gonna be watching this movie and be drooling in my seat, since I love the actor portraying the bad ass villian lol!
I can't wait either! Tom Hardy is amazing, and I'm excited to see him as Bane. Still too long until it comes out. I might see Magic Mike again, just for funsies and to keep myself occupied until it comes out lol. 

Do you have hervana or sugarbomb blushes (benefit)? I'm thinking of getting one of them.

Here's my wishlist of NARS blushes:

Albatross

Deep Throat

Sex Appeal

Liberte

Madly

So yeah. Very little overlap. More reasons for me to skip this. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can't wait either! Tom Hardy is amazing, and I'm excited to see him as Bane. Still too long until it comes out. I might see Magic Mike again, just for funsies and to keep myself occupied until it comes out lol. 
Lol...I've got him as my wallpaper on my phone..Gorge shot of him hopping outta the shower or something? Makes me drool every time....I'm not one to go gaga over celebs, but I could see how someone would wanna stalk him..I probably shouldn't say that lol.

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do you have hervana or sugarbomb blushes (benefit)? I'm thinking of getting one of them.
I have both! I'd say go with Hervana. It's a cool orchidy color that I think would look nice on a variety of skin tones. Sugarbomb is super shimmery, and doesn't have a lot of pigmentation. It's not bad if you want more of an effortless blush.

Lol...I've got him as my wallpaper on my phone..Gorge shot of him hopping outta the shower or something? Makes me drool every time....I'm not one to go gaga over celebs, but I could see how someone would wanna stalk him..I probably shouldn't say that lol.
Ohh, gurrrl. I'm kind of in love with Tom Hiddleston, so I totally know where you're coming from with the gaga over celebs thing. It seems so silly to me, but I can't help it! Hahaha. 

I have both! I'd say go with Hervana. It's a cool orchidy color that I think would look nice on a variety of skin tones. Sugarbomb is super shimmery, and doesn't have a lot of pigmentation. It's not bad if you want more of an effortless blush.

Ohh, gurrrl. I'm kind of in love with Tom Hiddleston, so I totally know where you're coming from with the gaga over celebs thing. It seems so silly to me, but I can't help it! Hahaha. 
Makes me feel like one of those ridiculously giddy 15 yo Beiber fans or something..Gaah, I'm too old to be getting stupid in the head or twitterpated like that lmao..Yes, Tom Hardy and Clay Matthews are my celeb wanna be future ex husbands haha.

Makes me feel like one of those ridiculously giddy 15 yo Beiber fans or something..Gaah, I'm too old to be getting stupid in the head or twitterpated like that lmao..Yes, Tom Hardy and Clay Matthews are my celeb wanna be future ex husbands haha.
I feel like that too! El hubs and I have a list of people that it'd be ok to hook up with if we ever met them, and ohh, I dunno, they wanted to. That's a totally different universe/reality whatever lol.

Ok, I broke down and got some of those revlon lip butters today. I've been wanting them  for months!

I feel like that too! El hubs and I have a list of people that it'd be ok to hook up with if we ever met them, and ohh, I dunno, they wanted to. That's a totally different universe/reality whatever lol.
LOL at that...too funny!

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok, I broke down and got some of those revlon lip butters today. I've been wanting them  for months!
You've been really, really good for months, so I think you deserved 'em! Plus, getting something that you wanted for months is way different than rash impulse buys. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I agree w/ u. Some of the reviews on sugarbomb said that it doesn't show up on tan-darker skin. Thanks for your op. I got the pedi creme & 2 julep polishes for $2.66! So technically, I broke my no buy but its better than the $30 I wanted to spend this morning.

What color(s) did you get? We need pics :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What color(s) did you get? We need pics :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Not butter, bitten! It's not the kissable ones either, just the regular ones. I got Desire and Frenzy. This is how Frenzy looks on me. I'm not sure if I like it just yet but its growing on me. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think it looks so pretty w/ your skin tone & hair color...a keeper.

Well if anyone gets any of those lip butters, I would like some pics plz!

I gotta get of the net! Too much tempation.

Not butter, bitten! It's not the kissable ones either, just the regular ones. I got Desire and Frenzy. This is how Frenzy looks on me. I'm not sure if I like it just yet but its growing on me. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

went to sephora and didnt buy anything!! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) and thats cause i have a 100$ gift card burning a hole through my pocket! i just got a couple samples of skincare items which i probably shouldnt have cause i need to finish 5 cleansers BUT i did not spend any money! WOOOHOOO!!! <3 

So pretty! I like that color on you. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Haha! Me too!!! I'm totally out of control!!

Originally Posted by perlanga /img/forum/go_quote.gif

help me!!! I'm an addict.
I'm bursting out of my storage set up. I've been buying a lot of MAC, I've also picked up some NYX, L'Oreal, and Wet n Wild. Over the past couple of months, I've spent approx $400 (that includes my MAC Pro discount of 40%). So I'm putting myself on an absolute no-buy. I'm going to start off with a month. I don't need anything at all - not mascara, eyeliner, lipstick... NOTHING. I'm not even close to running out of anything so there's no reason for me to buy anything at all. Wish me luck! and good luck to you all!

I get them on eBay.  I'm planning to bid on a lot of 10 on Sunday.  I really want to win, but I kinda hope I don't. 

I think it looks so pretty w/ your skin tone & hair color...a keeper.

Well if anyone gets any of those lip butters, I would like some pics plz!

I gotta get of the net! Too much tempation.

So pretty! I like that color on you. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks ladies! I got a lot of compliments on it yesterday so I may have to break it out more often.

Back