Milan Minerals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok. Many of you know by now that I've flipped for many of Milan minerals products!!! Well I have to share two very beautiful shades that I believe will work for every woman of every skin tone and best of all, these two colors are perfect for Spring.

Pretty in Pink is a highly pigmented Pink shade that looks very soft on, not harsh or overly colorful at all. This color lasts all day and really creates a glow. I've been wearing it on my eyes, lips, and cheeks and I now love Pink! Definitely will work for fair to dark tones.

The second color is Beige Blush and this color too is Universal and versatile in use. It's a light tan/beige like color that's great as an eyeshadow or highlighter. Beautiful shade and will work with any other color. Welcome to Sista-Faces.Com

Both colors look much lighter on me than the photo reflects.

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-27994408716693_1939_7130551 http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-27994408716693_1939_7515681

Yep Speerrituall you have. Thank you for the recommendation!!! You were so correct. Candace is great and definitely aims to please. She actually custom made colors for a friend of mine, about 3-4 of them simply from photos posted here and believe me they were dead on the mark! :laughing:

Just checked the Milan minerals website and all of their green and gold colored mineral products are discounted beyond belief. Many are only $2.50 each!

Even the green eye liner gel is only $5.

Do You Collection

Got "Pretty in Pink" today per Gvieve's rec and really like it. It's a nice soft pop of pink that works great with my golden undertones. So often pink colors end up going orangey on me with the undertones but this stays pink. It's intense though- just a slight dusting still clinging to the lid was enough to do my cheeks. Thanks for the suggestion Gvieve!

'Oh my goodness Hoozey!!!!!! Hi. How are you? Isn't it pretty on. Once you apply her colors aren't they long lasting and true? Pinks never "stick" with me but this Pretty in Pink really does. I'm so very glad that you got it and like it. How did you use it, on the eyes and cheeks? Tell me please. This color really excites me. I know that sounds so wacky but it really makes me glow. :laughing: Again I'm so glad that you like.

Check out their sale Hoozey on Greens and Golds. Even the green eyeliner gel is only $5.00!!! OK I'm thinking and seeing teal with this mixed with my blue over black......Do you feel it? :laughing:

Uh oh Regineleer. I'm sorry to see that you're sick. :ill: Get better fast, OK?

Regineleer, when you go to the site check out all of the Greens and golds on sale for like $2.50 each and the green eye gel only $5.00. :laughing:

Thanks for yoru rave Gvieve.

Due to your rave i also bought Pretty in Pink. I'm waiting for it now.. Can't wait so excited to try it out.. Do you know if the colour appears as soft pink or warm pink or dark pink? Is anyone kind enough to do a swatch?

I also did a rave for Milan minerals. Not exactly my thread but you can see me with her foundation if you scroll down. I love Milan!!

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f12...als-47449.html

I now want to try Milan too after reading these wonderful raves! Hoozey, how bright is that Pretty in Pink? Any recs for soft, neutral pinks? Also, has anyone ordered the perfume dupes? What do they mean when they say for example: "Annick Ghoutal type 1"? How do you know what fragrance that is? Thank for any help!

Now I know that I MUST order from Milan too as soon as I get my scholarship money back I'm going shopping. I hope the sale is still on. The prices are so good.

I feel it Gvieve!! I LOVE Green liners- makes my eyes pop- so I am definitely making another stop by MM soon. I used Pretty in Pink on my cheeks and with blistex lip balm for the lips. I just use the dust from the lid for blush and it is just that flush of pink that I'd have if I'd just worked out... so natural and it stays pink. I love this one because it stays true. BTW- I am wearing it in one of the photos in my "glow report"-- I edited the original post to include my J Lynne illuminizer haul and had to use PIP as my blush and lip color. :rockwoot:

Ok I finally took the plunge and ordered. Yes I ordered the Pretty in Pink - it looks beautiful......I love PINK! I've been looking for a mineral equiv to my fav lippie, Chanel Coco Pink,,,,,and I'm hoping this might be close. Even if it isn't I think I'll like it. Got some fdn samples, the gel drops, some soap and a few oils. Can't wait to try. I'll let you know when my order comes. Thanks so much for the post.

Hi Hoozey, what color foundations do you wear? Thank you

Also, Gvieve, what color foundations do you wear? Thanks

I am wearing Lumiere Light Medium Golden for foundation. Milan just added more colors for Asians (I am not Asian, but find my matches in this catagory) but I haven't tried them yet. I have light skin right now and golden undertones but in the summer I get golden tan so I have to find something different for that because Lumiere Medium Golden is too olivey yellow.

I really need to get in on this! I'm sick of MAC and sick of BB! How did I miss out? Anyway I've been catching up on all of these companies on this board there's too many and I'm trying to decide which ones to go with first and Gvieve you are too exited for this not to be the one LOL. I tried placing my order tonight for Milan items but I don't think that it went through and I'm not sure what to do. I sent email and will try again. This sounds exciting. Thanks Gvieve for the ratings.

Yola hi! I'm not sure when you tried to place your order but the new sale for next week is up now and this is the time to get in if ever there was one. You get your choice of 4 of their blushes and at huge sizes and you get a free long handled fiber optic brush with it. Cheeky Baby blush set

Also the blush sizes are huge for this sale they are 20gm jars full!

I'm hoping that my stuff will arrive tomorrow. Things takes ages too arrive here in perth. If i like the PIP & the blush that Candace made for me i'm gonna order 2 more full sizes to keep as spare.

:kopfkratz: Geez I would have thought your box should have been there by now! Did your last order take this long? Let me know ok.

Also, Gvieve, what color foundations do you wear? Thanks

In Milan minerals I wear Olivia and Cynthia depending on the time of year. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Milans products are exciting and she's always coming out with new beautiful colors and items. BTW. They're having a sale now where you can select 3 blushes for $15 and the blush sizes are 20 grams! Not only would I get a huge order of Pretty in Pink but another 2 fabulous colors are Beige Blush which is absolutely perfect for an all over face color, highlighter, or eyeshadow. This color is amazing. No glitter or shimmer strictly GLOW. And Candace whatever you are doing up there keep it going lady because you have perfected the GLOW affect like no other product I've come across yet. And I love it! :laughing: Blazze is Wonderful too as a Mid Glow Bronzer for light to medium and tanned complexions. This one you will love for sure, but then again there are so many newer colors that look so beautiful. Just yesterday I was flipping out over Baby girl! This shade is an awesome pink with bits of gold throughout but no glitter.

Hi Parasite. How are you? I never realized that you were in Australia. How nice! What blush color are you getting made? The Olivia foundation was so beautiful on you, but then again you are so beautiful. :laughing:

I love Baby Girl too! I got PIP along w/that and some perfume oils. All is fabulous and outstanding and I can't believe it only took 3 DAYS to get here (NY) from Alaska. Holy C%*@, talk about service!!! Candace, you ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Candace! I went onto your site this afternoon and just about flipped out (yes again)! Haze and Mango are the most beautiful colors. What are you trying to do to me lady? I must have those. Are they eligible for the Cheeky collection sale?

Also I absolutely love and highly recommend the eye shadow primer that I bought from you. It is perfect. Holds everything is place all day perfectly and is non-drying to the eyelids. I love it and I've been using it daily and haven't made a dent in it. Another great buy. Thank you so much!

Also love the Fetish Lip Gloss that I got from you too. No more lip glasses. What are the newer glosses on the site? What are their qualities because they look so beautiful?

Back