Milan Minerals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go Hoozey! You lucky lady! I've been trying to get samples of these since January! Thanks for your detailed description.

hoozey: oooh, kiana sounds like the front runner! i just emailed candace (boy, she responded in minutes! love that!), and she gave me the ingredient list. i'm waiting to hear what colors you girls favor, and then am going to place my first milan order. and you're right, can't beat the price, either! yay!

Kiana is just a smidge darker than Lumiere L-M Golden but I think it will work for you. It has that right blend of yellow. Candace is awesome! You have to try Pretty in Pink blush. It's a great pink blush for us yellow girls because it stays pink. Just use a tiny bit. I am going to do a B/A with Kiana tomorrow. I can't believe how little is needed. It's crazy little. :vogel:

Hi Ruby. Don't you just love meow? Which one are you using? I'm using Flawless Puss and I do love it. I ordered full sizes today so the 25% will go a long way. I ordered 2, one angora and 1 chartreaux. Think I'll have enough foundation to last me for a long time. Also ordered full sizes of mixes that I think will fit for my friends. Now out of all of this they better find a way to walk away with a perfect match. Spent over $400.00 online today just on mineral makeup and natural skincare. Hey, I haven't been web shopping or city shopping in over a month! Tommorow or late tonight is Nordies, Chadwicks, and Spiegals! :laughing:

hoozey: anxious to see your b/a!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> this milan stuff is sounding better and better! thanks for the tip on the blush, too!

Pebo-

Posted the after in Milan. I am still wanting to try the Meow- then I really think I am done testing foundations and honestly I have enough color products to last me too. I saw that post about 50 samples for $10 but thought WHERE would I put all that???? I have hundreds of e/s already but just can't seem to stop.

Newyorlatin, Hi, haven't talked with you in a while! I am glad that you are feeling better and congrats on your upcoming wedding too. Yes, I love my Meow (I use flawless feline). I am wearing Lilita's mix of 60/40 N. Angora and F. Persian. I know that 25% off sale is awesome and I'm definitely going to order a couple more things. It sounds like we are similar in coloring if you wear Angora and Chartreux-which depths did you get? And wow, how nice of you to get big tubs of it for your friends too. I know they will appreciate it a TON! What kinds of natural skincare do you use? I was hoping to get some of those bars of soap from Milan but they are still sold out! I like Nordstrom alot too-I think that is my favorite department store-their shoe dept. is massive, although I don't wear anything stylish since I had foot surgery a few yrs. ago and since I am just chasing kids, ie: not in the working world.

Hoozey, after Meow are we going on that "no buy" together???? LOL, I think we should! I saw that 50 samples for $10 too, but I am not even going there.

Pebo, are you getting in on the Milan sampling too? I got some samples the other day and I really like the Caprice on, but I'm anxious to try Kiana now too. It looks so good on Hoozey, as usual. And I agree that a little goes a long way.

Ruby 2! Hi. Thank you for the good wishes and question. If you're going on a no buy how long is this going to be for? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Believe me, after Meow I'm done. I hope we all meet up again in the fall or winter but for summer so help me I'm done with makeup!!!!!

Newyoulatin, that is an excellent question! I really can't put a date on it, but I won'd NEED anything for a long time-a year, maybe 2? Honestly I have enough blush and glows to probably last the rest of my life. The only thing that may change is my skin color, but I have quite a few foundations and can't imagine that they will run out anytime soon!

Ruby and newyorlatin,

After Meow, I need to go on a nobuy too. Ok, maybe after Milan (I want those soaps, perfumes, PIP blush too!) then finito. No more. DONE. My skintone is going to change in summer, my rent is going up next month,and I don't know where my next job is coming from, so I seriously need to stop.

(Trouble with Meow is that I love both Purrfect + Flawless formulas so I feel compelled to get both! )

Lilita,

I know how you feel. I'm so sad. We're closing on a house this month. I'm happy about the house, but the payment is high, and we will be carrying two mortgages until we sell our current home. I will have to cut back on makeup or cut out purchases for awhile. :sleepyhead: I'll just have to read about everyone else's purchases. I will be getting in on the Meow sale however. :rotfl:

Lilita, Hoozey, Ruby2, Gina, you know what? We can do this right? In fact I'm there now. No more nobody! I'm officially on a no-buy as of last night's Meow purchase.

Who's next? Come on ladies we can easily do this. When we get the "urge" let's just post each other about what 2 or 3 small bits of shadow or blush colors that we mixed to create a new shadow or blush. Come on Lilita sign your name too on the no-buy list. Mamita Lilita you've got 5 "vats" of Meow.

I'm PM'ng you Lilita

Gina, 2 mortgages. Now you know once you're in the new home you'll want/need landscaping, decorating etc...Come on sign your name right down here on the pledge to no buy no makeup no matter what............ after the meow sale. Please and Thank you. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> We can do this!

Ruby2 you're where I am. Way too much stuff and no reason whatsoever to buy another blessed thing. So................ when you gonna sign your name?

You guys aren't leaving MUT are you? Please keep posting through your no-buys. Your so fun and make it really interesting on here. Sometimes I'm bored not even thinking about makeup and think about how you all go back and forth and sign on to laugh.

NyLatin I'm glad that you are better now and congrats on your wedding.

Congrats to you too Gina on your new home.

NYLatin,

You have me LOL. Yeah, new furniture too, DH wants a big screen TV, etc. The list goes on and on, and keeps growing. Hey, Best wishes on your upcoming wedding.

Thanks, Ronnie

Oh please Gina! New things for the new home? Did you sign up for the no buy yet? Thank you for the congrats! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you Ronnie for the congrats!

Hon we all are bored :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yes, the gel is clear. I just put a drop on the back of my hand, dip my liner brush in then dip into the mineral lid to make a paste with what is usually clinging to the lid.

NYL-

You are trouble!! Earlier in this post you are egging me on about the 50 samples for $10- it's really not the money it's where the heck will I put them... I have been collecting BE eye colors for 5 years now! Then other companies too. I have enough e/s to apply to the 3 heads Lilita's wants and my own. :moa: I can't sign up for a no buy if I fall in love with the Meow foundation samples. I still need a good summer foundation- you wouldn't want me missing out on that would you? Luckily MMU is my one true weakness. Besides the hubby is so in love with the new coffee pot that I could pretty much get away with buying anything. :eusa_whistle:Not that I would.... Hmmm. No really. I won't be leaving MuT because I may come up with a fantastic mix... heck what am I talking about... Lilita, you better not quit posting- you'll be the one coming up with these brilliant things to do with the supplies we already have. :laughing: Got to scram girls... daughter has another track meet.

Gina - congrats on the new house (though I understand the stress!)

And NYL - congrats on the wedding!

I'll put my name down for the no buy, but ONLY when this Meow sale ends and after I get those Milan items OK? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hoozey - I'll still be around. You're all too much fun! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back